Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sneaky little 1000 view purchase, Its good to see you read here and learning numbnuts at least you tried to make it not as obvious.
Just as a side buying views might make his viewing figures look good to us mere viewers ( that’s if we didn’t know ) but you won’t make money for those views as YT analytics knows the views have been bought … he might fool the odd PR department into gifting him a free stay or some such but they are pretty clued up on those with genuine traction and those that are buying likes & comments nowadays.

Reactions: 9
Just as a side buying views might make his viewing figures look good to us mere viewers ( that’s if we didn’t know ) but you won’t make money for those views as YT analytics knows the views have been bought … he might fool the odd PR department into gifting him a free stay or some such but they are pretty clued up on those with genuine traction and those that are buying likes & comments nowadays.
The views they are getting/faking are still pretty low in the scheme of YouTube. A few thousand views isn't going to be much of a payday.

Most YouTubers and for viewing figures in the hundreds of thousands at least.

On another note while DW is planning his ill fated trip across England and launching his rebrand of 'Sandwiches from Sussex' I have launched his international brand have been doing some cocktail tasting in fuerteventura 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yesterdays live Davey indicates he’s paying £650 for medical weed a month! Interesting how he’s named the clinic and then gone on to say “the doctor there said it’s just a formality …everyone gets the weed…doesn’t matter what condition you have; just make sure you tell your GP you have this condition wink wink…they want to give this weed to everyone you see. This seems at complete odds to the NICE guidelines on the use of such medicine and absolutely against current UK practice. I felt it was therefore my civic duty to raise my concerned with the practice in question today; sending them a copy of his video to ensure they concurred with his sentiments before I made an official complaint about them. 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Yesterdays live Davey indicates he’s paying £650 for medical weed a month! Interesting how he’s named the clinic and then gone on to say “the doctor there said it’s just a formality …everyone gets the weed…doesn’t matter what condition you have; just make sure you tell your GP you have this condition wink wink…they want to give this weed to everyone you see. This seems at complete odds to the NICE guidelines on the use of such medicine and absolutely against current UK practice. I felt it was therefore my civic duty to raise my concerned with the practice in question today; sending them a copy of his video to ensure they concurred with his sentiments before I made an official complaint about them. 😄
You, my friend, are fabulous! 🥰💪👌 You absolute diamond! 💯 💎

What a load of bullshit from him, again! They do not hand it out like smarties you bleeping knobhead Wheeler! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Brilliant! He really is something else isn't he?

I would LOVE to know how he can afford £650 a month - maybe he's smoking the money from the "investor" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whoever said madness of two (folie à deux) you are right.

That’s the only explanation and Sam is a Stockholm victim.

None of this makes any sense in any rational mind

I’m so amused because while he spunks money on weed and views, it has an end date. He won’t afford it forever.

Reactions: 7
I’m very confused how he’s a recovering addict and so many days into his sober journey…but buys and smokes weed? What on earth?
Also I had to briefly watch the waterside video as I live locally and had never heard of it, Hawkhurst is in Kent, not East Sussex 🤦🏻Imagine trying to build a YouTube channel and trying to get business by promoting and reviewing places and forgetting where they are and then saying its in the wrong place

• Haha
There hasn't been a diary entry for the sober journey for a while I'm wondering if he's "relapsed"

I’m very confused how he’s a recovering addict and so many days into his sober journey…but buys and smokes weed? What on earth?
Also I had to briefly watch the waterside video as I live locally and had never heard of it, Hawkhurst is in Kent, not East Sussex 🤦🏻Imagine trying to build a YouTube channel and trying to get business by promoting and reviewing places and forgetting where they are and then saying its in the wrong place
He has the mindset that due to it being prescribed (which is debatable) that it’s all above board and not a drug that you can be addicted too. If you need it everyday then it’s an addiction, I am not sure if you can fit anymore stupid into a body.

Reactions: 15
Wake up Mikey boy. Your joking here, but Kaz genuinely does think more of Dan than you 😂😂
She spend more time with Dan, gives him WAY more attention, will drop everything for Dan.. Mike, you're definitely 2nd best, maybe even 3rd best (if we're to say your son comes 2nd- which is debatable)

She does all this for free, (well, at your expense) both financially and emotionally. But, hey, you don't seem to mind 👀
Bit weird that mate, bit weird 😳

I’m so amused because while he spunks money on weed and views, it has an end date. He won’t afford it forever.
So he was spending £880 p/m on 'street weed' and now that's reduced to £600 p/m for prescription...

Wow Sam. I bet you're glad he's got that 100k investment so you can now use the money to pay your energy bills when the prices go up again.

I doubt David has ever contributed to paying any household costs - 'I can't right now babe, but when we're millionaires I'll give you the world'

So he was spending £880 p/m on 'street weed' and now that's reduced to £600 p/m for prescription...

Wow Sam. I bet you're glad he's got that 100k investment so you can now use the money to pay your energy bills when the prices go up again.

I doubt David has ever contributed to paying any household costs - 'I can't right now babe, but when we're millionaires I'll give you the world'

View attachment 1454950
EVERYTHING this bloke does comes with some form of false promise.

She gave up a very good job on the back of him telling her 80/20 would make them rich.

He has promised shares a couple of times to members that didn't come to fruition.

He took money for a book that surprise surprise didn't materialise.

He's taken thousands in money for coaching and then used excuse upon excuse why he couldn't deliver

He really is some kind of Wheeler Dealer (excuse the pun)

" come on Rowland, you know it makes sense. This time next year we'll be millionaires"

View attachment 1454950
"Prescription" costs 150 a week, are they giving him 14 prescriptions a week or something? Isn't there a flat rate for NHS prescriptions, or is this private? It's clearly a weed habit dressed up as medication.

Reactions: 11
"Prescription" costs 150 a week, are they giving him 14 prescriptions a week or something? Isn't there a flat rate for NHS prescriptions, or is this private? It's clearly a weed habit dressed up as medication.
Yeah, it's a drug dealer disguising itself as a private clinic. And he's a drug addict disguising himself as a patient. And being so public about it, I doubt it's going to end well for either of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.