Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsme!1983

They named their patroens at the end of the show…they have…wait for it….including inspector Rat…10 people who have come over from 80/20! 😂 Great Business move dude though it’s amusing how firstly you said Rowland had a salary and now he has to pay to watch you like everyone else. 2200 down to 10; Business class 101 by Dave.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Emj7969

Chatty Member
114 in the academy.
Patreon down to 20% of goal.
View numbers often struggling to get over 100.
Struggling to get double figures likes on his insta.
Barely any engagement on his posts on Facebook

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
No sign of the riveting content appearing on YouTube yet and he’s been deleting comments on Facebook so maybe hes realised it’s yet another shit video from the dismal duo.

Remember when he said that we would be the ones that made this successful because we were so obsessed with him that we would be paying for Patreon just so we could watch his lives? No one’s given him a penny, he’s not even worth £3.00 just to mock. All we wanted was for him to stop harming people with his dangerous advice and taking money under false pretences, which he has, we succeeded in ending 8020, he can video himself saying “that’s what she said” til the cows come home and I couldn’t care less.

• Heart
  • Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I look forward to seeing him ‘adapt’ when he realises that no one will be interested in subscriptions or Patreon that give very little value back. Businesses that rely on subscription models are really going to have to show their worth and I’m not sure some pub reviews around East Sussex by two middle aged, work shy idiots is going to cut it - no one cares now, they’ll care even less when it’s cold and miserable and peoples mortgages, utilities and travel costs have soared!!
I put money on him ressurecting 80/20 when he realises....

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Don’t forget gang enter the cheeky code: “noonegivesafuckdave” and I’ll throw in a 90 second phone call with me valued at £29000 and my recipe books free! Offer exclusive to everyone in the world. Best offer ever gang.
"and the first 10 to sign up today will get lunch with me, Nessie the Elephant and Jabba The Gut thrown in for free" **

** you must travel to Burwash though ( at your own cost) and be willing to be recorded whist eating your egg on toast washed down with lemony lemonade.

• Haha

Emj7969

Chatty Member
We are probably just weeks/days away from the ……. “I’ve realised my heart isn’t in content creation ……. It’s weight loss 😂 and I’m sorry and …….. for just £50 a month you can join 8020 ………where you can access ‘the show’ which will transform your life”

The show that never talks about weightloss - the show that is currently available for £3 a month (and that’s over priced) ……. The show that is run by two unqualified people scamming those of us who are looking for help

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
That’s disgusting, he’s just a vile, vile man. Who would even think that let alone ask it. I’m presume she just screeched with laughter and the huns along with her.
If someone kept dragging my child into their perverted fantasies they'd be leaving my house in an ambulance 🤬

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
This is incredible 😂😂😂. We all know this is the last we'll hear of this idea, but a bit of me wants it to go ahead just so we can witness what a catastrophe it'll be. These two plums can't waddle 10 minutes a day, let alone 10 miles a day!

View attachment 1447752
Pahahahahhahahahahaahahaha this has just made my day!!!!!!

I am gonna file this in Room 101 with all the other ideas that didn't happen.

This bloke doesn't move outside of Burwash when people are paying him so quite how he expects us to believe this twaddle is beyond me.

What about those recurring leg infections though? How will he cope? Suppose he could buy Codeine at every chemist along the way....

Last edited:
  • Haha

Potatocake

#127 keeping a low profile with the continuing threats made against me 😳
Seriously DJ, I’m not that far away from you if you need back up. Make him make an appointment and any of us local will be happy to meet him on your doorstep

• Heart