Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DA0AD08F-C975-4B77-9BD5-AAF72751EDE2.png
C7CD1E4E-DD42-4FAD-A4FD-979C6F449E14.png
C9E712B4-623A-49E8-9740-94AD66AB4C9D.png

Oh David, you just don’t listen and learn do you? Your humor is perverse and disgusting, no one is interested in your sexual comments and innuendo, as we told you many times. Kaz is not funny, just dumb with big boobs. Every time you just run with your ego and think the plebs will follow along and keep giving you money for nothing. Life isn’t like that, you have to work hard and earn it, you can’t keep blaming the algorithm when it is clearly the content you are putting out. The random tit on Facebook when you are clearly stoned is doing nothing to help. What happened to the Sobrietree journey? Kazs weight loss for surgery journey? You helping Clevers? Sully? You are lit-er-ally all talk and no follow through. You have conned people one too many times and no one can be bothered with you anymore.

He can't even give his Patreon shite away for free 😂

View attachment 1447000
How many times has he been told that the majority of people are bleeping working! No one has time to sit and watch the pair of them chat tit, be perverted and cackle to themselves. It’s school holidays, so the parents at home won’t have it on either because who wants to listen to the sex content with kids present. If he’d have had a brain he’d have come up with some useful and helpful content for parents with kids at home and little money. There you go Dave, there’s an idea, have at it! Just don’t involve poor Archie.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think I've ever seen the engagement on his posts so low. The only person looking his posts is himself. That must hurt his fragile ego!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No question TCHQ and TT have played a big role in effectively shutting down his scam. We couldn't have done it without him and his own words and material.

We must remain vigilant. Many times in the past Dan has crashed and burned only to eventually try and make a comeback. While this should be much more difficult for him this time around, I take nothing for granted and will continue monitoring indefinitely.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No question TCHQ and TT have played a big role in effectively shutting down his scam. We couldn't have done it without him and his own words and material.

We must remain vigilant. Many times in the past Dan has crashed and burned only to eventually try and make a comeback. While this should be much more difficult for him this time around, I take nothing for granted and will continue monitoring indefinitely.
Absolutely
We can’t let him win

Reactions: 7
How is it even possible for Patreon membership to go down after just a couple of weeks and does free membership mean the number published will go up? Also do you have to hand over your card details to get the free membership? Fear that some will get drawn in and then be scammed for membership past the free period?

Reactions: 8
How is it even possible for Patreon membership to go down after just a couple of weeks and does free membership mean the number published will go up? Also do you have to hand over your card details to get the free membership? Fear that some will get drawn in and then be scammed for membership past the free period?
it’ll be interesting to see how many cancel their membership at the end of the month.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how all his paying patreon members feel at seeing him now give away his remarkable content?

Reactions: 10
Very good point👆
Hes been there and done it all before and clearly not learnt his lesson.

Remember when he was selling the plan and people were buying the books too at an additional cost, only for him to throw the book in for free when he needed more members?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love it when they talk directly to the comedian …

So his click bait experiment with his latest video about a big p*****s…. Going viral with a whopping 200 odd views 🤣 is it click bait or quality of the content?

It was so dull , and I didn’t even think his bulge was even that big to mention 🤷‍♀️ Just saying …. As you were

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is incredible 😂😂😂. We all know this is the last we'll hear of this idea, but a bit of me wants it to go ahead just so we can witness what a catastrophe it'll be. These two plums can't waddle 10 minutes a day, let alone 10 miles a day!

Screenshot_20220726-140943.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.