Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The simpering over Mark is fucking pathetic. He put a film on - wow what a hero. They will end up getting divorced as they don’t have an equal partnership. She has always felt he is better than her and she is punching, their relationship is totally unbalanced. The constant telling other people how amazing he is and how much he loves her - it’s always these couples feeling the need to endlessly romanticise and try to convince others they are so in love that end up not going the distance.
She will never divorce him, ever. He could mount Hazel and ride her like a fairground pony on Charlotttes kitchen table during Ham Day and Charlotte would find some way to romanticise it and make out that he is some kind of modern day Mr Darcey. She is tapped in the head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

gummy-bear

VIP Member
God poor mark. Imagine pissed up Charlotte heavily breathing in your ear after a night of pink gin and tonics and recording the whole thing in her favourite ‘stalker’ filter. You just know she’ll be home and changing into her love robe, before climbing on top of him and almost snapping his sausage with the sheer weight of it all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Effeffess

Managed to see one of the labels on her Vinted parcels:

C. Creamer
Stalker Unit
HMP Wormwood Scrubs

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Loubell83

VIP Member
That what I eat in a day video. When she says she took 10 minutes to herself to have some soup as she usually eating at her desk 🙄
She needs to stop trying to convince herself she’s a busy working mum. She’s a stay at home mum with a side hobby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
"I don't know what it is....". I know exactly what it is. Your job has been flogging footage of your young children as a way to sell products to fellow mothers with children of that age. You don't have young children anymore so essentially your "job" is disappearing in front of your eyes. Most of us who have sent our youngest child to school have transitioned back into work or are going harder at our career now we have a bit more breathing space during the day. This gives us direction, focus and motivation. Our lives are very busy juggling careers and children. It's a stressful but satisfying. We often have little time to think of our about ourselves so our time not working or doing house or family stuff is very very precious. We don't have look for things to fill our time. We're generally more confident than we were when we were younger and don't need the external validation of strangers or society.

But your career is dying and you have nothing to fill your day apart from speaking into a phone and hoping that random members of the public will connect virtually. You desperately need the approval of strangers so that your agency will continue to sens you crappy jobs. You need the dopamine hit of going to Starbucks to fill the day and treat yourself as you're not working in a job that provides that satisfaction, giving your routine, pushing you to develop and fill your day.

Get a job and get out of that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
“I wish i had more time to put into myself but i can’t because yknow, im a mum”

DOES SHE HEAR HERSELF?!!!

Charlotte - you have 3 kids but you are in the unbelievably privileged position of not having to go out to work in the traditional sense of the word. You have about 5 HOURS 5 days of the week where you are free to do whatever YOU want with no restriction; if you GENUINELY really wanted to make changes to your body, to be healthier and to drop some weight - you very easily could. You could be out at the gym or swimming or anything everyday- you have no excuse! drinking some bogus green shit that is probably for an advert is NOT the way to improve yourself. Get a grip - pull your head out of your arse, grow up and take some responsibility for yourself and acknowledge that you do in fact have all the time in the world to do anything you want but you are purposefully making a choice not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Hi everyone, I’ve just been singing along to songs from when I used to clubbing on Kisstory while I cleaned the kitchen and thought I should let you all know because you deserve it, it you really really do. I am so so proud of myself for wiping down the worktops and I think that’s ok? I hope you all have a lovely weekend, you should all be proud too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

tatty_boggle

IMG_1028.jpeg

This looks like sort of face you’d do for a Work ID badge 🫣
Fake smile, dead behind the eyes and an air of not wanting to be there 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 36

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Can we all just get with the program here

CHARLOTTE IS AN OVERWEIGHT PERSON WHO HAS BEEN OVERWEIGHT HER ENTIRE ADULT LIFE. SHE OVEREATS, HER DIET IS FULL OF ALL THE WRONG THINGS AND SHE DRINKS ALCOHOL IN EXCESS. SHE LEADS A SEDENTARY LIFESTYLE AND DOES NO EXERCISE OF ANY DESCRIPTION. HER WEIGHT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH ANTIDEPRESSANTS.

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Well as we know she reads here listen up Midsize….LOOK AFTER YOUR KIDS BETTER! Stan clearly has some sort of physical disability which is getting more apparent the older he gets. Daisy looks malnourished and unkept. Feed them better wholesome food and stop saving all the good stuff for yourself and that utter useless manchild you married. Will ( not Bill ) is growing fast, let him and stop treating him as a child. You are not midsize and that’s okay!! Be proud of yourself for who you actually are and stop contorting yourself in your mirror selfies trying to appear smaller. Nobody on here cares if you are a 10 or a 22, just own it. I’m sick of the diet culture too so nothing to feel ashamed about. Just in general stop with the drippy wet simpering bullshit and just act like a normal 35 yr old mum of 3. You can do grocery hauls, clothes hauls, homewear hauls, beauty hauls or whatever and never have to show your kids online. I’m sure you’d have an audience. Personally I think getting out the house for a few hours a day would do you the world of good. Just please for the love of god, stop the whole 1950s crap and make your miserable husband actually look after his kids and do stuff around the house.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She needs to go back on anti depressants and up the dose to the highest!
That is not a.well woman right there, how can she say she's doing really well when she comes out with stuff like that?

And drinking something that looks like it came out of shreks Penis? Seriously??
---
And she's trying to look to make content out of it " is there room for it online " or something she said. Just do it for yourself!
no, i disagree. I don’t think it comes from a place of depression or genuine mental ill health - that entire monologue this morning was all done purley for content; she would have thought about it and planned what to say. That wasnt s genuine off the cuff natural chat about how feels, it was a tool to up her engagement and to stroke her ego with the inevitable gushing comments shes going to get from the insta-hun brigade

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Dancerxoxo

Wow.... my daughter DID DIE, how fucking DARE she!!!

People who pray on the almost losing baby narrative can rot in hell. You absolute see you next Tuesday Charlotte.

• Heart
  • Sad
I would have a lot more respect if she was just honest about things and said I know I'm very lucky. My household earnings let me buy plenty of luxuries. My "job" allows me the privilege of working from home and filming and monetising a lot of the tasks that many of you are fitting in around work. I do brand work but I am in no way chained to my desk due to appointments and meetings and have a huge amount of freedom to get my nails done etc during the day. I never have to arrange cover with a colleague (even if I am working from home) to let me attend school event etc which I know and can understand is difficult for many.

I know that my floor situation would be difficult for some of you who have to say, see patients face to face, or work in shops or deliver my shopping (!). You would have needed to take a day or annual leave. So I won't make a big deal of this or ask for your sympathy because I know I am very lucky.

I hope that my content might be useful though if you're looking for something quick to make in the evening or maybe a more luxurious breakfast at the weekend. I have the time to film footage of that and I hope that kind of practical content is useful. I willbe honest about my size and do try ons of clothes that actually allow you to see how they look on a plus size person. Again, hopefully that might be useful. I won't rabbit on during said try ons about my sizes D this is tooooo big etc. I will try and make content that is helpful for my viewer and focused on my viewer

The way to rebrand would almost turn the channel into magazine style content where people who are busy could go for decent recipes, decent try ons, interesting hauls and restaurant reviews - ie clear info on food/drink and cost etc. Not 3 moonfaced edited photos of Charlotte and her ratty extensions, 2 of the Poynton Strangler looking murderous and 1 blurred one of the starter. In fact, stop including him at all. He adds nothing to any ocassion and stop filming the children who need privacy.

People with children of Charlotte's age are looking for content that makes their lives EASIER. They are already supporting enough people. We don't need or want to watch another mental drain begging for attention and sympathy. Someone doing some useful, timesaving research, would be helpful.

But instead we get more and more doubling down on how "busy" and "stressful" life is. Which is never going to persuade anyone with more than two braincells and just makes her look utterly ridiculous.

The privilege is absolutely blatant but you have viewers who are apparantly disabled and on low incomes sympathising with Charlotte in comments. It's gross and totally embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
1) she is so embarrassingly full of her own guff it is absolutely fucking tragic

2) i know she fancies herself as a bit of a wordsmith, as Poynton’s answer to Carrie Bradshaw but she is a terrible terrible terrible writer. Its just garbage. Its messy, unorganised and chaotic. She doesn’t seem to be able to yse punctuation correctly and is far too focused on trying to be clever with her overuse of metaphors. Its like reading something a 16 year old has written for English in school.

she is such a fucking embarrassing idiot.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Because her kids are her entire personality, the only real company she ever has. She loves them but to an unhealthy degree. They’re the only hobby she has. It is bordering on ridiculous the way she goes on.
Im not disputing that she loves her children, albeit in her own way, however i think a lot of this carry on she has about getting overly emotional about milestones etc is just her exaggerating it all for content and to put on the act of being this deeply connected Mother. what she says and how she behaves are two different things. She puts zero effort into those kids - from the way they look/how they dress/personal cleanliness, their health and well being, privacy & safety, to their diets, screen time, how much time she actually spends on them & with them in any real way - none of that supports all her claims of how deeply she loves them/misses them etc.

• Heart