Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way I’d allow Tablets at Breakfast time. It’s a good time to chat to them about their day ahead.

I was enjoying my Cuppa and a Mr Kipling french fancy until I saw her saggy tits!!!

She is right when she says she thinks she’s lost the plot 😡

Surely the eldest is at that age that he doesn’t need a Gym Bag that says in massive letters on the front WILLIAM!!!!

I’m no Jessica Fletcher but I’d say that the Ironing and the mention of school uniforms was especially for us Tattlers 😛

I’ve never noticed before what big fat hands she has!!!

Did anyone notice too that the little girls tights were gone and replaced with socks!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
There is no way I’d allow Tablets at Breakfast time. It’s a good time to chat to them about their day ahead.

I was enjoying my Cuppa and a Mr Kipling french fancy until I saw her saggy tits!!!

She is right when she says she thinks she’s lost the plot 😡

Surely the eldest is at that age that he doesn’t need a Gym Bag that says in massive letters on the front WILLIAM!!!!

I’m no Jessica Fletcher but I’d say that the Ironing and the mention of school uniforms was especially for us Tattlers 😛

I’ve never noticed before what big fat hands she has!!!

Did anyone notice too that the little girls tights were gone and replaced with socks!!!!
only just noticed the face in the mirror 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I really need to unfollow her at this point but can’t bring myself to! Honestly, her posts just depress me. I always see the start of the school year as such a positive, a fresh start, new year groups for the kids etc. I seriously struggle to understand her mindset and why she gets so unbelievably emotional over things. It goes beyond ‘emotional’ and is just downright unhinged. Why can’t she let go of things? Why does she let minor life events affect her so deeply?

Reactions: 21
Why is she crying!! I hope Bill rebels hard!! Refuses all photos . Breaks the autumn display. tells daisy and stan that santa isnt reel! Lets the rats free etc. my daughter started year 7 ok new start but i wasnt bloody balling.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s a shame the ironing couldn’t have included Bill’s new shirts but there we go

I think the issue is that really there’s no excuse to not get a job now. If not, well there’s nothing really left

Reactions: 12
Why is she crying!! I hope Bill rebels hard!! Refuses all photos . Breaks the autumn display. tells daisy and stan that santa isnt reel! Lets the rats free etc. my daughter started year 7 ok new start but i wasnt bloody balling.
Because her kids are her entire personality, the only real company she ever has. She loves them but to an unhealthy degree. They’re the only hobby she has. It is bordering on ridiculous the way she goes on.

Reactions: 15
I just cannot fathom how much of scruff Stanny Wanny looks, how manky the photo location is, how Day Day hasn't got her glasses on, and how thankful Will must be to have a Dad and Stepmum who clearly care about him.
Oh my gosh, I am looking at this thread while on my computer rather than phone, and your display picture absolutely scared the 💩 out of me!! Why would she even consider putting that online in the first place??!

• Haha
Because her kids are her entire personality, the only real company she ever has. She loves them but to an unhealthy degree. They’re the only hobby she has. It is bordering on ridiculous the way she goes on.
Im not disputing that she loves her children, albeit in her own way, however i think a lot of this carry on she has about getting overly emotional about milestones etc is just her exaggerating it all for content and to put on the act of being this deeply connected Mother. what she says and how she behaves are two different things. She puts zero effort into those kids - from the way they look/how they dress/personal cleanliness, their health and well being, privacy & safety, to their diets, screen time, how much time she actually spends on them & with them in any real way - none of that supports all her claims of how deeply she loves them/misses them etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That bullshit reel, I have no words! Tarting herself up while the kids look like tit. Ironing for tattle possibly? Never seen her do it before (incidentally she needs a new iron because Stan looked like a scruff and Bill’s shirt still had the creases on it from the packet). Did anyone catch Mark pouring out some Pepsi Max for the kids?

What is blatantly obvious is that it’s all done for the gram.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh my gosh, I am looking at this thread while on my computer rather than phone, and your display picture absolutely scared the 💩 out of me!! Why would she even consider putting that online in the first place??!
Oh god it's awful lol!!
---
That bullshit reel, I have no words! Tarting herself up while the kids look like tit. Ironing for tattle possibly? Never seen her do it before (incidentally she needs a new iron because Stan looked like a scruff and Bill’s shirt still had the creases on it from the packet). Did anyone catch Mark pouring out some Pepsi Max for the kids?

What is blatantly obvious is that it’s all done for the gram.
They blatantly drink that all the time. For most people fizzy drinks for kids would be a rarity. She probably buys it ever week but doesn't put it in her shopping videos

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I really need to unfollow her at this point but can’t bring myself to! Honestly, her posts just depress me. I always see the start of the school year as such a positive, a fresh start, new year groups for the kids etc. I seriously struggle to understand her mindset and why she gets so unbelievably emotional over things. It goes beyond ‘emotional’ and is just downright unhinged. Why can’t she let go of things? Why does she let minor life events affect her so deeply?
For content. She got nothing else.

Reactions: 7
Got the iron out for HER dress but took bills shirt straight out of the packet, didn’t even bother washing it and it was covered in creases! Considering she’s SO concerned with him feeling ‘loved’ she couldn’t even be arsed to do basic things like wash and iron his uniform?!
Also, the boot bag with William on the front with a football is basically marking a target on that child’s back before he’s even walked through the door 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈 Jesus Christ

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I showed my husband that gym bag and he said that’s basically asking for him to be called a ball bag or bawbag up here in Scotland, because it has a football on it.

Teenagers can be bloody brutal. I don’t know why she can’t see that she treats them like babies. When the other kids find out his mums insta and YouTube “career” his school life will be unbearable 🙁

Reactions: 20
I so so want to comment on that reel or today’s photos asking (1) if she really had her tits hanging out to walk her eldest part the way to high school on his first day, (2) why is Daisy in fecking tights I’m a heat wave, and (3) why does she let Stan go to school dressed like an urchin.

But I CBA to make another burner account when she blocks me. #kindness #goodvibesonly #lazyvacuousmidsizeexcuseforamother

• Haha
I showed my husband that gym bag and he said that’s basically asking for him to be called a ball bag or bawbag up here in Scotland, because it has a football on it.

Teenagers can be bloody brutal. I don’t know why she can’t see that she treats them like babies. When the other kids find out his mums insta and YouTube “career” his school life will be unbearable 🙁
It’s inevitable isnt it? Theres so much ammunition that hes like a walking target. Imagine when it starts to circulate that his Mum is online with her chebs hanging out talking anout her preference of thongs, contraception, shagging, getting pissed up etc….. not to mention the THOUSANDS of images of Bill and hours of video footage….. that boy is going to be crucified

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If she was TRULY that emotional today and not exaggerating for content, then methinks coming off the anti depressants (such as they were with her tiny dose) was a mistake 😅

Never seen or heard anything like it. Seriously get a grip of your life woman and stop being such a wet blanket!

Wish she'd take that bloody filter off, it makes her kids look filthy or like they're from the 1920s

Reactions: 16
Cannot cope with the fact that she quite clearly hasn’t spend £6 for a two pack of new polo shirts for Stan starting school. Her coffee today cost nearly that ffs. Have some respect woman. That child would be a major red flag to me as someone who regularly participates in safeguarding children for my profession.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.