Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this stupid twit never NOT proud of herself!! I don’t know anyone else speak about themselves like that!
---
Omg the bit in the vlog when she’s warbling on about going for a massage and Mark’s given her strict instructions not to do anything in the afternoon as she needs a break!!!!! She then says but we all know I’ll come back and end up making a spacial meal for my family as that’s just what I like to do, I won’t be able to help myself’. Whhhhaaaaaatttt!!!!!! Absolute bullshit. Charlotte we have seen you time and time again shove pizza in the oven for the kids and then you and mark stuff your fat gobs with a special meal. Your kids don’t come into it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh god - that video - what a load of absolute bollocks!

i see she edited out a section in the middle when she was CLEARLY talking about tattle!!! It is SO obvious!!!!!!!!

She is pathetic and so deluded. If she wasnt such a prick id actually feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 12
IMG_7003.jpeg

Mindless phone browsing whilst waiting for the kettle to boil (actual wfh home Charlotte) and for some reason found this review on Charl’s Vinted hilarious.
I still reckon her house smells like wet dog

Reactions: 11
Charlotte on her YouTube video: “I actually don’t like the sickly sweet seasonal drinks”
Charlotte on Instagram:
That is a bare faced lie. We have seen the photos on instagram of Costa coffee boards with details of them on. She had those Starbucks cold brew fudge things with cream. Utterly, utterly, deluded. To be honest, if the horrid “trolls” on here can encourage her to sharpen up her act and iron Bill a shirt, that can only be a good thing!

Reactions: 16
In regards to weight gain by antidepressants, while I'm not saying it is the reason for Charl's weight gain as the women literally eats far too much, it can be the cause of some weight gain. My brother had his antibiotics changed, piled on the weight and actually ended up more depressed because of the way he looked. Vain yes, but if your already struggling mentally then it can make things worse. He didn't come off antidepressants though he spoke to the doctor like a normal person and they decided to change them again. He's currently in a better mental state than he's ever been and the weight has come back down to what it was before.

I don't think her problem requires antidepressants though - I think she just needs an actual job! I imagine I'd feel pretty miserable all the time if my life was as horrendously boring as hers.

Reactions: 4
Can we all just get with the program here

CHARLOTTE IS AN OVERWEIGHT PERSON WHO HAS BEEN OVERWEIGHT HER ENTIRE ADULT LIFE. SHE OVEREATS, HER DIET IS FULL OF ALL THE WRONG THINGS AND SHE DRINKS ALCOHOL IN EXCESS. SHE LEADS A SEDENTARY LIFESTYLE AND DOES NO EXERCISE OF ANY DESCRIPTION. HER WEIGHT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH ANTIDEPRESSANTS.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Charlotte ‘proud as punch’ Taylor. What an absolute clown she is 😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can we all just get with the program here

CHARLOTTE IS AN OVERWEIGHT PERSON WHO HAS BEEN OVERWEIGHT HER ENTIRE ADULT LIFE. SHE OVEREATS, HER DIET IS FULL OF ALL THE WRONG THINGS AND SHE DRINKS ALCOHOL IN EXCESS. SHE LEADS A SEDENTARY LIFESTYLE AND DOES NO EXERCISE OF ANY DESCRIPTION. HER WEIGHT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH ANTIDEPRESSANTS.
Literally stated that they can cause it, but I don't think it is the case in her situation at all. She is quite obviously using it as an excuse because it does happen to some people. Not really any need for this response at all, whether directed to me or others. We all agree that she just eats too much, and all the wrong things but we are allowed to say our own opinions.

Reactions: 5
Literally stated that they can cause it, but I don't think it is the case in her situation at all. She is quite obviously using it as an excuse because it does happen to some people. Not really any need for this response at all, whether directed to me or others. We all agree that she just eats too much, and all the wrong things but we are allowed to say our own opinions.
To be fair though this isn’t a thread for your brother, it’s a thread for Charlotte proud Taylor. And Betty is queen. The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
To be fair though this isn’t a thread for your brother, it’s a thread for Charlotte proud Taylor. And Betty is queen. The end.

---
Wasnt directed at you, its just we have been round the houses with this chat about antidepressants and weight gain a million times. We all know in Charlottes case its bollocks so do we really need to reignite the conversation yet again?!

Reactions: 14
Funny isn’t it, before it was mentioned about her kids being scruffy twats we never saw her iron anything including those god awful tent dresses and now here she is, any excuse and the irons out 😂😂 didn’t even realise she owned one haha
ive followed her since the very early days and I cannot recall EVER seeing her iron 🙈 it’s tragic, you are tragic Charlotte (because we know you read here)

Reactions: 14
Why cant she just say 'I'm good thanks". Nobody wanted to read that drivel of a response. Proud? What have you done to be proud of Charl?

Just skimmed through the comments on her latest drivel and found this classic. She AWAYS replies to Carol Creamer🤣.

Reactions: 10
How the duck does this stupid witch think she's in a position to be giving advice on antidepressants. For starters, everyone has a DIFFERENT reason or experience or need to be on them in the first place. Secondly, she's was on them about five minutes! And thirdly, judging by the comments she gets I'd say she's got some vulnerable sounding followers (nevermind Carol with her SIX comments). Encouraging people to email her to discuss MH is downright dangerous, especially if you might be in a fragile state. It's exploitative and a sneaky way to up her engagement. But then when has she given a tit about exploitation.

And why the duck is she ironing in the morning before school, when she's at home all day every day!!!

Reactions: 18
There are very few medications that actually cause weight gain! The ones that do are seriously strong steroids and cancer drugs. Her antidepressant’s and the birth control she was on DO NOT cause weight gain. They may cause her appetite to increase which she is 100% in control of by what she puts in her mouth.

Reactions: 15
I’ve been a psychiatric nurse for almost 20 years and this current trend of Insta huns and TikTok tits thinking that they are some fountain of knowledge when it comes to mental health is bleeping annoying , and downright dangerous and unhelpful! Stay in your lane charl , you’re a full time twit , stick to that and leave the real work to professionals!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.