Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mean to fat shame anyone with a big appetite but the thing is, she eats WAY too much, which is evidenced by her posts. That Turkey and cranberry baguette she posted was huge, stuffed to the hilt, and on top of that she has a load of roasties with it! She’s a proper double/carber! She could easily cut the baguette in half and have half the amount of roasties, and it still would have been as tasty and half the calories!
Agree! Me and my partner love a carvery baguette but we have it literally on its own with gravy I wouldn’t even dream of adding potatoes and he’s a big built guy too and even he said he wouldn’t want potatoes with it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must spend hours each day in Tiktok, on Tiktok shop & staring at herself in the mirror.

Can someone please create a new thread. 🙏🏻 Charl deserves it, she really does. 😉

Reactions: 15
Really thought something terrible had happened the face she pulled at the start of that video!!! But it was about frothing her bloody greens!!! CHARLOTTE GET A JOB!!! Absolute drama Queen.

IMG_3539.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
No one forcing her to drink that why not just eat the fruit if she likes mango and have a green salad

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I must say - I think it takes a real ego to show this level of self indulgence today given what is going on in Israel at the moment. I did wonder if it would even be referenced but no. I presume we will now get “hi guys. I just don’t know what to say about all the women being raped in Israel and the toddlers kidnapped. It’s just so upsetting for ME so I can’t think about it” 🙈😵💫

This is where going to work would really help or even interacting with actual human beings rather than chuntering into a void on your phone. You’d sort of get to hear and see the general revulsion and it might be a bit of a trigger to get your head out your arse

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:
#36 Get a job, some perspective and sort yourself out, the world is going to tit while you wallow and pout.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Now she’s pretending she’s a United fan so she can feel like she’s personally affected by David Beckhams “treatment”.

• Haha
Is she JOKING?!😟 She gets 6 hours a day to herself and is frequently out on dates with Shark or off to met a friend etc!
And… busy doing what exactly Charlotte.

Attachments

Just restringing my violin over here….poor charl, needs someone to lose weight for her. What a mentality to have - seriously thinking that posting online will make it happen. Oh wait, it’s engagement she’s after.
I could be wrong but I get the feeling she’s an awful person in the real world from what I see she makes public.

Reactions: 17
Just restringing my violin over here….poor charl, needs someone to lose weight for her. What a mentality to have - seriously thinking that posting online will make it happen. Oh wait, it’s engagement she’s after.
I could be wrong but I get the feeling she’s an awful person in the real world from what I see she makes public.
Bet she's just unsufferable in real life. It's all about me me me with her

Reactions: 13
It's the few seconds at the beginning where she's looking down, pouty and not really speaking, all for dramatic effect over some herbal/veg drink!!! She's purposely set her camera up, started filming and got into a pouty, posed shot. I mean, what the duck is that all about? Seriously...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So mark bringing her hearing aid charging case is love ? Hahahahahha ffs ! My husband took the washing basket upstairs for me this morning , he’s clearly infatuated 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
“The kids were a bit clingy“

what?

why does she constantly try to imply that shes got tiny little toddlers. WillBill probably wont care what his Mum is doing or where she’s going, and the younger two are both old enough that it shouldn’t be any kind of an issue. The way shes desperatly trying to create drama & content out of EVERYTHING is getting really desperate. Mark took something down for her that she had left upstairs - big bleeping wooop! It’s actually really depressing that she finds something as insignificant and dull like that even worth posting about. Shes an absolute bleeping looser.

Reactions: 28
Has she said where she’s going? As she’s sat on the platform side going towards Macclesfield not Manchester way, kids were clingy my arse! Did they give a tit when she went to Madrid?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.