Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come get ready to fill up more land fill with fash fashion of decrating my house for the autumn. Check out this STUFF i have brought! Check out the STUFF i will chuck for the next fast fashion!! Charlotte you are a disgrace and your stupid videos only add to more waste!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She lives in a pure fantasy world. If he has been cheating he won’t leave her because he won’t break the family up when the kids are little. But, I don’t think he’s as happy as she makes out.

Reactions: 12
Just skimmed through the comments on her latest drivel and found this classic. She AWAYS replies to Carol Creamer🤣.
One of the clique politics playground mums I suspect..... The usual witch coven
---
There are very few medications that actually cause weight gain! The ones that do are seriously strong steroids and cancer drugs. Her antidepressant’s and the birth control she was on DO NOT cause weight gain. They may cause her appetite to increase which she is 100% in control of by what she puts in her mouth.
The contraceptive pills can cause excessive weight gain too... And other hormone coils.
The only one that is safe without hormones is the copper coil....
STOP using any corporate financed pharmaceutical drugs of any capacity is the key....... WAKE up people!!!!
---
There are very few medications that actually cause weight gain! The ones that do are seriously strong steroids and cancer drugs. Her antidepressant’s and the birth control she was on DO NOT cause weight gain. They may cause her appetite to increase which she is 100% in control of by what she puts in her mouth.
The contraceptive pills can cause excessive weight gain too... And other hormone coils.
STOP using any corporate financed pharmaceutical drugs of any capacity is the key....... WAKE up people!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
One of the clique politics playground mums I suspect..... The usual witch coven
---

---

It does not cause excessive weight gain it causes increase in appetite. Increase in weight gain is when you have absolutely no control of your weight gain. I’ve seen in it with a friend on strong steroids after having a Brian tumour. She doubled in weight due to fluid retention. And this did not go away for over a year. This is what is called excessive weight gain. No birth control causes weight gain like this. It only increases your appetite. If you’re eating the right foods. Like plenty of fruit and veg to curb your appetite there’s no way you will gain weight.

Reactions: 21
That whole YouTube video is basically her way of addressing anything that has been said on tattle.

You can’t post your whole life on the internet and expect people to have no opinion on it.

Reactions: 20
Well as we know she reads here listen up Midsize….LOOK AFTER YOUR KIDS BETTER! Stan clearly has some sort of physical disability which is getting more apparent the older he gets. Daisy looks malnourished and unkept. Feed them better wholesome food and stop saving all the good stuff for yourself and that utter useless manchild you married. Will ( not Bill ) is growing fast, let him and stop treating him as a child. You are not midsize and that’s okay!! Be proud of yourself for who you actually are and stop contorting yourself in your mirror selfies trying to appear smaller. Nobody on here cares if you are a 10 or a 22, just own it. I’m sick of the diet culture too so nothing to feel ashamed about. Just in general stop with the drippy wet simpering bullshit and just act like a normal 35 yr old mum of 3. You can do grocery hauls, clothes hauls, homewear hauls, beauty hauls or whatever and never have to show your kids online. I’m sure you’d have an audience. Personally I think getting out the house for a few hours a day would do you the world of good. Just please for the love of god, stop the whole 1950s crap and make your miserable husband actually look after his kids and do stuff around the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That picture of Mark and the kids at the football, not one part of those 2 kids look like him, at all. She’s delusional if she thinks they do, they’ve got the same nose/face as Charlotte. William on the other hand, spit of his dad.

Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has been covered… but Daisy is clearly a curly girl, being one myself I know it’s hard work, you can’t just brush (or not in this case) and go! Her hair looks a state, why hasn’t Charlotte researched how to take care of her curly hair properly!!! She’s a disgrace, too busy pouting in the mirror and spending time and money on herself 😡

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has been covered… but Daisy is clearly a curly girl, being one myself I know it’s hard work, you can’t just brush (or not in this case) and go! Her hair looks a state, why hasn’t Charlotte researched how to take care of her curly hair properly!!! She’s a disgrace, too busy pouting in the mirror and spending time and money on herself 😡
Daisy has never had a proper haircut. Thats all her baby curls just grown out. If she had a good proper haircut and got it all cut into a nice jaw length bob, id bet the curl would be gone. Its Awful the state its in. It desperately needs a good cut and then properly taking care off. Yet another thing that Charlotte & Mark are too lazy to bother with.

Reactions: 17
Mark looks the happiest he ever has done in those pictures at the football, without ol' saggy proudtits with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck me! Poynton’s answer to Heather Small has went more than an hour without snivelling “I’m proud of myself” over some random small thing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Remember when she worked for channel mum 😂 her and meldrum etc . They cling on to anything so none of them get a proper job . Fancy saying toy use your own children to make money on the internet. This country needs better laws like France when it comes to kid’s privacy

Reactions: 11
I'm a bit behind, but the picture of them at the football.....Daisy looks so bloody scruffy. Her hair!!!! If she can't be bothered to properly scrunch and use product in it, she could at least tie it up and make her look a bit more presentable. It's just so annoying when Charlotte spends so much time on her own appearance but CBA on her kids.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.