Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The simpering over Mark is bleeping pathetic. He put a film on - wow what a hero. They will end up getting divorced as they don’t have an equal partnership. She has always felt he is better than her and she is punching, their relationship is totally unbalanced. The constant telling other people how amazing he is and how much he loves her - it’s always these couples feeling the need to endlessly romanticise and try to convince others they are so in love that end up not going the distance.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The simpering over Mark is bleeping pathetic. He put a film on - wow what a hero. They will end up getting divorced as they don’t have an equal partnership. She has always felt he is better than her and she is punching, their relationship is totally unbalanced. The constant telling other people how amazing he is and how much he loves her - it’s always these couples feeling the need to endlessly romanticise and try to convince others they are so in love that end up not going the distance.
She will never divorce him, ever. He could mount Hazel and ride her like a fairground pony on Charlotttes kitchen table during Ham Day and Charlotte would find some way to romanticise it and make out that he is some kind of modern day Mr Darcey. She is tapped in the head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She will never divorce him, ever. He could mount Hazel and ride her like a fairground pony on Charlotttes kitchen table during Ham Day and Charlotte would find some way to romanticise it and make out that he is some kind of modern day Mr Darcey. She is tapped in the head.
Well that will NEVER happen, will it? Enquiring minds know they don’t actually have ham day at Charlotte’s. It is ALWAYS at her parents as it’s a FAMILY TRADITION. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep, it will be him who leaves not her. Probably once the kids are a bit older and when there is someone else on the scene.

It’s nice that Bill is yet again doing some fun stuff with his dad and that side of his family. He seems to do loads with his dad actually, even from just the odd mentions she gives they seem to go places and do things. Yet she never seems to feel bad that they barely leave Poynton unless it’s an ad.

Reactions: 16
How she has the audacity so say she thinks her skin is really good in that YouTube video is beyond me! Covered in spots, dehydrated, grey and blotchy - just WTF! I get people have hormonal spots and purging, but she seems to have spots constantly. Probably because of her tit diet and constantly being ill.

I'm assuming she has tretinoin in her dermatica prescription going by what she's said. You're not expected to see any type of results from that until at least 3 months have passed. 6 months is when you should see a noticeable difference. So if she feels it's helping her skin she is completely kidding herself on - there's no way it could have made a difference yet.

Really pisses me off when brands I like and use myself work with influencers who have no clue what they're peddling!
---
And agree with Betty on the sweets - mines will go weeks between eating things like that! They still have Easter eggs leftover! Really need to bin them actually they've been on top of the oven the whole time 😂

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe I influenced her to go to Sainsbury’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Imagine being the one from Sainsbury’s who chose her to do that latest campaign then watching her stock up video and her listing literally almost every supermarket in the UK apart from them. The nerve! What is it that goes through her mind? As if a supermarket had JUST recently hired me to promote them they would be the first one to spring into my mind when standing listing supermarkets. Does she think “I’m not mentioning them again unless they pay me too” or does she genuinely never use them and only did on that occasion because she was being paid to? The fact they think anyone watching their videos doesn’t notice this BS is astounding!
---
*to 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 5
So they ate at a family again. Nice. Sundays are the day.
I noticed they ate at 3.30pm in the afternoon, so that means they don't eat again till morning?

Reactions: 5
So they ate at a family again. Nice. Sundays are the day.
I noticed they ate at 3.30pm in the afternoon, so that means they don't eat again till morning?
The kids probably get free rein on the crisps and sweets, big Chaz & Mark will no doubt have a pudding or something later once the kids are in bed

Reactions: 6
I can’t wait for ham day, I’m proud of myself for containing my excitement

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I looked back and she had her coil removed in the middle of May, and has she ever mentioned going on any other type of contraceptive?? I still think shes had a miscarriage. Shes alluded a few times now to things happening behind the scenes, im wondering if she’s maybe found out she was pregnant and then theres been drama because they didn’t know what to do and then shes had a MC….

also in a different vein…. What happened to her getting up early and going swimming/the gym?! That lasted all of about a month! But remember guys, shes a VERY active person with a VERY active lifestyle…… !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I looked back and she had her coil removed in the middle of May, and has she ever mentioned going on any other type of contraceptive?? I still think shes had a miscarriage. Shes alluded a few times now to things happening behind the scenes, im wondering if she’s maybe found out she was pregnant and then theres been drama because they didn’t know what to do and then shes had a MC….

also in a different vein…. What happened to her getting up early and going swimming/the gym?! That lasted all of about a month! But remember guys, shes a VERY active person with a VERY active lifestyle…… !!!!
That woman wouldnt know an active life style if it uppercutter her. She's die a death if she had to be even remotely active

Reactions: 7
And that’s ok 😆
It really is.
---

October 15th is pregnancy loss remembrance day so I’m sure we will have a long post from her if she has sadly suffered a MC. No such thing as privacy when it comes to 💫content💫

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
As we know This Mama life is preggo, do we think ol midsize will accidentally get up the duff?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.

Charlotte Taylor has got pregnant naturally 3x times KNOWING there’s a 50/50 chance of her giving her child a life altering condition.
She also knows that she could get pregnant safely via ivf (and can afford it) in order to have healthy children.

There’s always the chance of having a child with health issues, but when you know about that HUGE risk and don’t bother because you’d prefer the “fairytale” pregnancy and the risk of your children suffering long term, I think that says a lot about you.

Poor Stan’s joints are fucked and they COULD be supported if done so early enough (physio etc). That’s before we think about his hearing and sight. She refuses to admit he has sticklers and so instead the poor boy lives a life of pain and will suffer with childhood arthritis which will rot his poor joints.

She’s the worst of them, when you look at this. They all exploit their kids. She’s Ignoring serious health problems.

If she’s got pregnant again, and had a miscarriage, I think it’s the first and only time I’ll EVER say this, but I don’t have sympathy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Oh my god

so they didnt make any attempt whatsoever to clear the kitchen/living area at all ahead of the contractors arriving? They literally didnt moveba thing. What the duck?!

Reactions: 17
You’ve gotta be bleeping kidding me 🤬🤬🤬🤬

So that’s how she left the room for the Workies to come in and start pulling up the floor!!!!!!

My Dad was a Tradesman who was so lovely and very accommodating but he’d say in his Glaswegian accent “Hen, you’ll need to clear out this room before we start” (If it was an older person he would empty it himself 💯 but 2 younger adults taking the bleeping piss and probably thinking they are too good to be doing that menial work) 🙄

She even left the bleeping Cat food bowls and the plants, dining table and rugs!!! They could have went into the garden with tarpaulin on too!!!! She’s a lazy witch 😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.