Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2402616

Daisy’s legs 😱
And Stan’s wrists ☹
Her knee literally looks dislocated how the hell hasn't anyone in their actual lives brought up hoe all 3 of her kids are very malnourished looking yet she's built like a brick tit house and Frank isn't a sring bean looking thing either. duck me everyone in them poor kids lives are totally failing them

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know why any company would choose her to sell their skincare. Her skin and complexion are awful. The way she rubs it into her face is repulsive and I’m not expert myself but she doesn’t seem to know what she is talking about?

Reactions: 16
I don’t know why any company would choose her to sell their skincare. Her skin and complexion are awful. The way she rubs it into her face is repulsive and I’m not expert myself but she doesn’t seem to know what she is talking about?
She’s not got a clue.
I’m not an expert but I have followed skin gurus for a while and some of the things she does go against what they say. And there is no needs to rub your skin that hard.

Reactions: 10
This mornings ad for that phone game has really peed me off does she think we are stupid she NEVER plays phone games yet were supposed to believe its part of her 'morning routine' sod off also that games is making the rounds everyone is advertising it so disingenuous people who believe these influencers are stupid how can they not be?! Also straightening that rug 500 times a day would drive me barmy it's a blanket not a rug!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was simply commenting on the facial similarities between sticklers & dwarfism. I certainly wasn’t criticising her syndrome. And in fact doing further research, there is a link between the two syndromes.
However it does infuriate me that someone born with such a syndrome who already has one child with it either fails to see or chooses to ignore the obvious signs of it in her youngest child. For that, I will criticise her.
Absolutely agree. It drives me insane that Daisy and Stan don’t have proper footwear, fitted, not cheap trainers from primark. They look like urchins. She knows herself that she has joint pain, so they must have it too. Good proper basic wholesome food instead of processed crap. We know Charlotte has the money and capability to provide all of that. I judge her on her lies, her blatant putting herself and Mark first before the basic needs of her kids. Daisy has beautiful curly hair, why can’t she spend a bit of time on it for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This mornings ad for that phone game has really peed me off does she think we are stupid she NEVER plays phone games yet were supposed to believe its part of her 'morning routine' sod off also that games is making the rounds everyone is advertising it so disingenuous people who believe these influencers are stupid how can they not be?! Also straightening that rug 500 times a day would drive me barmy it's a blanket not a rug!!!!!!!
I can’t believe this either, she must be so desperate for money! What a sad little life Jane!

Reactions: 11
Bill starts high school in a matter of days, why the duck is she giving him squeezy pouches?!
I wouldn’t give my 4 year old that pouch - and he wouldn’t want it either. He sees them as things his little brother has.
And why is Bill treated the same as his much younger siblings? It’s ridiculous.
He’s going to get ripped apart at high school when his pals see his mums instagram

Reactions: 21
Bloody hell I’m so sick of those Royal Match adverts everywhere. She must be so embarrassed that she is only getting the dregs now when it comes to work, nothing exciting or innovative just the stuff that every single influencers is doing even the ones who have a much smaller following. Same with Hello Fresh.

As an aside, her arse looks huge, it looks like it is trying to eat her pyjamas, no wonder they are so stretched and saggy looking when she shows us them on the washing line,

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Honestly thought that dress she tried on in her failed haul looked a hell of a lot nicer on her than those too tight sodding milk maid dresses. She could have belted it to give a little more shape if she wanted. The jumpers weren’t hideous (apart from the first one) not really sure what she’s expecting when she keeps buying the ‘over sized’ style.

Reactions: 8
Wtf is that new rambly post about? She heard a song on the radio that reminded her of being a kid, she sang along and so what?

Reactions: 13
1) she is so embarrassingly full of her own guff it is absolutely bleeping tragic

2) i know she fancies herself as a bit of a wordsmith, as Poynton’s answer to Carrie Bradshaw but she is a terrible terrible terrible writer. Its just garbage. Its messy, unorganised and chaotic. She doesn’t seem to be able to yse punctuation correctly and is far too focused on trying to be clever with her overuse of metaphors. Its like reading something a 16 year old has written for English in school.

she is such a bleeping embarrassing idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow, just wow! What the flip is that post about?! I think she’s lost it.

I’m older than her and I listen to modern music. I love some Burna Boy! No idea why she thinks she old at 35 🙄

Reactions: 10
Her management had a summer party in London for all the influencers on their books. Why didn’t she go. She can’t keep using the excuse that she lives up North. She could easily get a train/flight & expense it. That is what people who work do from time to time. Like with her kids, she makes zero effort. Those ads won’t come rolling…out of sight, out of mind.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.