Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me it’s not only me who looks at this and sees manky overcooked chicken and thinks ‘they’re eating lunch beside Midsize’s minging stinky downstairs loo.’

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Did she buy a small chicken? How is that a whole chicken in that bowl and wouldn't think there were 5 people eating it

Reactions: 8
It’s definitely not a midsize crisis put it that way 😂🧐😂
came here to comment on these latest ramblings too! She’s clearly got too much time on her hands! I’m a similar age to her and I literally don’t have the time to look at myself that closely in the mirror and go “oh my god what about my makeup?!” 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Is this stupid twit never NOT proud of herself!! I don’t know anyone else speak about themselves like that!
---
Omg the bit in the vlog when she’s warbling on about going for a massage and Mark’s given her strict instructions not to do anything in the afternoon as she needs a break!!!!! She then says but we all know I’ll come back and end up making a spacial meal for my family as that’s just what I like to do, I won’t be able to help myself’. Whhhhaaaaaatttt!!!!!! Absolute bullshit. Charlotte we have seen you time and time again shove pizza in the oven for the kids and then you and mark stuff your fat gobs with a special meal. Your kids don’t come into it.
I do not understand why she thinks cooking a meal makes her a martyr? Don’t we all do it every single day?

Reactions: 14
Oh my god - the latest ramblings?! Who has time for that much introspection? How self absorbed can you actually be, she’s getting worse and I didn’t think that was possible. She has no purpose, nothing going on in her life outside of school runs and filming Instagram stories. I just have no words for her anymore. She’s obsessed with herself and it’s pathetic. She has more free time than most and there are 100’s of ways she could fill it, but she choses to paint her face everyday, watch back old videos of herself and whinge on the internet about how she doesn’t know who she is. I could tell her a few things about ‘who she is’!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my god - the latest ramblings?! Who has time for that much introspection? How self absorbed can you actually be, she’s getting worse and I didn’t think that was possible. She has no purpose, nothing going on in her life outside of school runs and filming Instagram stories. I just have no words for her anymore. She’s obsessed with herself and it’s pathetic. She has more free time than most and there are 100’s of ways she could fill it, but she choses to paint her face everyday, watch back old videos of herself and whinge on the internet about how she doesn’t know who she is. I could tell her a few things about ‘who she is’!!!!
I genuinely, genuinely believe she would be so much happier if she went out and got a proper job. A career. All her kids are at school and she is just floating around in that house with nothing for company other than constant social media, and that’s enough to send anyone over the edge. Her levels of self obsession are not normal.

I don’t believe that she’s feeling better off meds. Everything is pointing towards a downwards spiral again. I wouldn’t wish depression on anyone, but she doesn’t seem to help herself. I think she keeps telling herself she’s better and if she says it enough she’ll believe it. It’s obvious she’s really struggling, just from those stories alone.

Reactions: 23
"I don't know what it is....". I know exactly what it is. Your job has been flogging footage of your young children as a way to sell products to fellow mothers with children of that age. You don't have young children anymore so essentially your "job" is disappearing in front of your eyes. Most of us who have sent our youngest child to school have transitioned back into work or are going harder at our career now we have a bit more breathing space during the day. This gives us direction, focus and motivation. Our lives are very busy juggling careers and children. It's a stressful but satisfying. We often have little time to think of our about ourselves so our time not working or doing house or family stuff is very very precious. We don't have look for things to fill our time. We're generally more confident than we were when we were younger and don't need the external validation of strangers or society.

But your career is dying and you have nothing to fill your day apart from speaking into a phone and hoping that random members of the public will connect virtually. You desperately need the approval of strangers so that your agency will continue to sens you crappy jobs. You need the dopamine hit of going to Starbucks to fill the day and treat yourself as you're not working in a job that provides that satisfaction, giving your routine, pushing you to develop and fill your day.

Get a job and get out of that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She needs a job. Whether that’s full time, part time or volunteering somewhere she needs some purpose for her days. You are 100% spot on with your thoughts, she literally goes from one day to the next just sitting about, popping to a shop to film crap and talking on her phone. She has nothing in her life at all outside of being a mum, and she doesn’t even do that well.

The adverts and deals are drying up as her kids are older and she hasn’t adapted her channel at all - she could easily do a slimming angle or cooking, or even a slant on dressing a bigger body/plus size etc.

But she can’t admit her size, or her secret diet she’s clearly trying to be on. She could do batch cooking and family meals but she feeds the kids shite.

In fact the amount of time she has to herself she should not be the selfish neglectful parent she is.

She should get a part time job and still do the influencing part time as she won’t want to let that go.

She could also use some of her time to get off her arse and walk, joins gym, exercise…anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"I don't know what it is....". I know exactly what it is. Your job has been flogging footage of your young children as a way to sell products to fellow mothers with children of that age. You don't have young children anymore so essentially your "job" is disappearing in front of your eyes. Most of us who have sent our youngest child to school have transitioned back into work or are going harder at our career now we have a bit more breathing space during the day. This gives us direction, focus and motivation. Our lives are very busy juggling careers and children. It's a stressful but satisfying. We often have little time to think of our about ourselves so our time not working or doing house or family stuff is very very precious. We don't have look for things to fill our time. We're generally more confident than we were when we were younger and don't need the external validation of strangers or society.

But your career is dying and you have nothing to fill your day apart from speaking into a phone and hoping that random members of the public will connect virtually. You desperately need the approval of strangers so that your agency will continue to sens you crappy jobs. You need the dopamine hit of going to Starbucks to fill the day and treat yourself as you're not working in a job that provides that satisfaction, giving your routine, pushing you to develop and fill your day.

👏 👏 👏 This!!

Even if she is making enough money to continue as an influencer at the moment it is really clear that she needs something to do with her time, even if it’s voluntary work, it would get her out and around people and give her some structure and self worth.

Reactions: 9

Perfectly put. 👏 👏
The navel gazing is off the scale today. Has she really spent Monday morning watching back her OWN vlogs from a few years ago?! JFC! Thought she never had any time to herself. Her life just screams boredom and no direction to me. She clearly needs to get out of that house and mix with other adults and get some bleeping perspective.

Reactions: 15
This beautiful woman is a size 18 and Chaparldi wants us to believe she’s a 13? We have eyes.
IMG_0805.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
one.. no to holding that poor cat like that and 2... her knee caps!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Charls nostril flaring goes through me so bad I couldn’t even get through that self indulgent shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.