Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booklover

VIP Member
'Mark said he's going to do the hoovering...that's amazing.' Sorry, what!!!!
Next clip, she's hoovering the stairs!
That whole vlog was a series of her desperately trying to portray that she lives such a busy, demanding life. Who seriously wants to see ANOTHER film of her supermarket shop. Prattling on about not leaving the food too long in the car, then lays it all out to film it before putting it away!!! 😬 Make it make sense. 🤪 Her talking about dropping parcels off, talking about how she's filmed herself restocking jars (yes, really) and cleaning her fridge and showing the contents (yes, really).
The best bit was her trying to explain how she gets her brand 'work' and what's involved! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 30

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
IMG_4448.jpeg

she is the absolute definition of pathetic. Poynton to Warwick is a 2hr drive. Thats it. Shes been away for 1 night! 1 fucking night!!! And shes carrying on as if shes been thousands of miles away for months on end! Honest to fucking christ shes an absolute baby. Some people have a longer daily commute than this!!!!!!! Absolutely fucking ridiculous!!!!

• Haha

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
Wow.... my daughter DID DIE, how fucking DARE she!!!

People who pray on the almost losing baby narrative can rot in hell. You absolute see you next Tuesday Charlotte.
so so sorry for your loss!!

——

I feel that Charl has had quite a sheltered life. She hasn’t even lost a grandparent yet and she’s 35. She thrives on any sort of drama from a slight illness or what ever. NICU is a horrible experience but saying she nearly lost her daughter is complete hyperbole! She’ll do/say absolutely anything for sympathy or praise.

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
Anyone else feel the “happy family” photos are being pushed out to cover what’s really going on behind the scenes!!!!

I’d pay money to know what happened on the way or during the trip to Wales that was cut short!!!!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I just do not understand the drama surrounding every little thing. I would be mortified the poor workmen turning up and she had not cleared anywhere for them. She played it off by saying she had been quoted for two people. She just seems consumed by money and penny pinching on everything except for herself and shark
She/they are embarrassingly close-fisted. I don’t understand why she keeps trying to imply that the insurance job for the floor is some huge all encompassing complicated drama. Or why she keeps reiterating that they have never claimed on their insurance prior to this - why does she think thats of any relevance? Does she think this is something out of the ordinary that is unique to her?! And the frankly bizzare over emotional schmaltlzy sentimental gibberish over a poxy fucking click floor thats been down all of a year?! GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!!! Honestly, she sounds like shes off her fucking head.

• Haha

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
Coming off anti depressants is all about her weight. She has convinced herself that the medication is the reason for her weight gain and is expecting it all to fall off. Firstly, that’s extremely vain, and a bad example to her followers since she’s made such a big song and dance over it. If she needs medication for her mental health, that is more important than her appearance. Secondly, she has been gaining weight long before this, it is purely down to her lifestyle. She plods about the house all day and eats rich heavy food and sugar laden coffee concoctions. Coming off meds won’t fix that

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Still doesn’t beat the time when she set her camera up outside by the bins to go back into the house close the door behind her and then film herself opening the door, coming out of the house to put the rubbish in the bins and go back inside and closing the door as if she didn’t know the camera was there and it just happened to be recorded. Then she would have had to come back outside to retrieve the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

skylark13

VIP Member
‘I’ve already lost some weight. You can see it in my face.’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She really, really needs to stop talking to herself and pretending it’s a job. Being around people and having to think about something other than pumpkin spiced lattes, grocery hauls, picky teas and her and Frank’s next steak dinner would be the best thing she could do for her (clearly still rather shaky) mental health.

Also there are a couple of bits in that chatty update where in the subtext she is pretty much talking directly to Tattlers. Hi Charl!!

• Haha
Well I don't know about you her her morning has certainly been very representative of mine working from home today 🙈. I've definitely had time to make avocado toast with feta on sourdough bread and a drizzle of truffle whatever in a full face of make up and unpack my new adanola crop top thing which I have bought after expending what appears to be quite a significant amount of brain power on wondering what type of bra to wear under a hoody 😳

Or maybe I got up at 6am, went for a run, came home and had a shower with no time to put on make up, gulped down some luke warm porridge and dealt with children whilst my husband went to the gym and then handed children back to him to drop off at school whilst I started work at 8am to deal with the backlog. I need to spend my lunchtime ordering stuff for my CHILDREN and paying for all their after school activities. 🙄. Then I'll run out to get them and do the evening meal and Brownies and football run on my own as my husband is still at work as he can basically never work from home unless he set up an operating theatre in the basement. This is essentially like most people I know. Please don't tell me she's at the school gates huffing and puffing about how UTTERLY exhausted she is after spending a day doing this and going on "couple walks" with Shark

• Heart

Chankey

This mornings ad for that phone game has really peed me off does she think we are stupid she NEVER plays phone games yet were supposed to believe its part of her 'morning routine' sod off also that games is making the rounds everyone is advertising it so disingenuous people who believe these influencers are stupid how can they not be?! Also straightening that rug 500 times a day would drive me barmy it's a blanket not a rug!!!!!!!

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
Who’s ready for the Insta post tonight of her being welcomed home like she’s been away fighting in a war or something. 🙄

• Haha

Effeffess

Chatty Member
Who’s ready for the Insta post tonight of her being welcomed home like she’s been away fighting in a war or something. 🙄
She'll be greeted with cards from the kids saying how proud they are of her. And she'll be proud of herself too. And that's ok. And you should be proud of yourself too xx

• Haha

MardieT

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she made the kids go with her to take the balloons to the restaurant when they weren’t even going for the meal 🙈 it just feels a Bit like “oh look what we are doing without you”
Also my partner would find it SO awkward if I took balloons to a restaurant and it was just me and him going for a meal 🤣 maybe if it was a big family event or a big birthday.

• Wow

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
IMG_3377.jpeg

He’s whispering in her ear “see ya on ham day“ because that’s how’s little this “close” family even bother to see each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

MardieT

Chatty Member
If you listen to her over the top emotional stories today she isn’t sad because of Bill. Not worried about him making new friends or what if he can’t find his classroom etc… it’s all about her. Not sure where she fits in, sad Bill won’t want to hang out with her anymore, missing the young baby stages. I get it’s a big thing and it’s emotional but let him have his big day don’t make him feel bad for growing up

Reactions: 28