Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the amount of nights those kids eat alone is disgusting. She is there all the time. The dad is in the house more often than out of it and it's not often we hear of him working late so I will assume he finishes at normal office time. There is no excuse why they have to eat alone every night and those two selfish fuckers eat together homemade from scratch meals sat in front of the TV
It’s the fact she says she will just let the kids pick what they want out the freezer one night.
And then she is getting the kids a chippy tea and they are having an anniversary dinner of homemade stuff

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve not watched the haul, nor will I, such is my rage. She is even more brazen and vacuous than I thought. She’s been boring the internet to tears with ‘grocery haul and family food plan* for a family of five’ always from Tescos for years, and suddenly is flogging for Sainsbury’s. And presumably in the video she won’t provide any explanation for her sudden fondness for Sainsbury’s. bleeping idiot.

*’Family meal plan’ is utterly laughable when she feeds the kids separately more evenings than not, and their diet is mainly processed shite.

She is a terrible excuse for a mother.

So her new grocery haul video is Sainsbury’s. What a joke.

And in her meal plan the kids are eating different meals at least 4 nights of the week.

I think she’s given up the foodie direction to try and by an influencer of anything she can.
She’s having a few salads - guess she’s trying to lose weight secretly whilst being a woman with a body.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So I watched the YT Sainsbury video for my sins. She's sooo out of breath!!
But mainly I wanted to comment and question her having "bank baby sitting". I understand what she means but is she really saying her parents are refusing to baby sit for their wedding anniversary in addition to her mother dropping off the anniversary crappy gift on her door step 3 days beforehand??
What the hell sort of mother daughter relationship is this

• Wow
Reactions: 11
But mainly I wanted to comment and question her having "bank baby sitting". I understand what she means but is she really saying her parents are refusing to baby sit for their wedding anniversary in addition to her mother dropping off the anniversary crappy gift on her door step 3 days beforehand??
They hate mark so obvious now

Reactions: 11
I can’t be bothered to watch it, what does she say?

Reactions: 4
She's definitely doing slimming world - Big Mac salad and bacon medallions instead of rashers 😅😂 all the extras she's planning for the salads soon rack the calories up though!

Urgh I'm so annoyed she's planning an everything shower routine, does she have to jump on EVERY bandwagon!

So odd how they eat separately, it just does not compute. Especially on the weekend when you don't have the excuse/pressure if after school clubs. Poor kids stuck with bland beige tapas!

My kids get whatever we have - sometimes they eat it, sometimes they don't (especially the 5 year old 😂). But my almost 9 year old now eats mostly everything we put in front of her, she's a great wee eater! Her kids will grow up and be the ones who order chicken and chips at restaurants 🙈
---
And yes can't believe how out of breath she is! I have severe breathlessness from long covid and potentially now COPD and don't sound anything like that. Plus I'm fat 🙈😂

Reactions: 12
She's planning a what now? An everything shower routine?! Tf is that and no I don't want to see big Charlotte in the shower thank you very much!
---
I can’t be bothered to watch it, what does she say?
She talking about making drinks for her and Mark for their anniversary and she says she's making cocktails and they are eating at home because they've "only just been out recently and you have to bank up baby sitting "
---
In my eyes those grandparents hardly ever see the kids really. Yes they baby sat a couple of times or maybe once in the last few months but that's it. Im sure they didnt go round or be took out anywhere the whole 6 weeks holiday. You think the would be chomping at the bit to have the kids. Not to mention a wedding anniversary is not like a regular date night.
And why can't the kids stay with them? Or even over night? I can't make sense of it

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The dress she is wearing in the grocery haul is so tight. Not sure how she is managing to breathe in it!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she has the gall to call herself a 14/16. She’s easily a 20 pushing a 22. I’m an actual size 14 and I’m half her size!

Reactions: 19
IMG_4360.jpeg

so what, she didnt have respect for medical professionals BEFORE Daisy was born?

“I thought i might loose me daughter“

OH SHUT THE duck UP - NO YOU DIDNT! STOP TRYING TO MAKE THIS MORE THAN IT WAS!!!! DAISY WAS IN SPECIAL NEEDS BECAUSE SHE WAS BORN WITH A CONDITION THAT MEANT SHE NEEDED ADDITIONAL HELP WITH FEEDING ETC - SHE WAS NOT THERE AS AN UNEXPECTED PATIENT ON THE CUSP OF DEATH!!!

honestly. the way charlotte likes to embellish this to make it sound so dramatic is ridiculous. duck off and find a personality of your own Charlotte and stop LYING for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
duck off! Didn’t know if she’d lose her daughter? She had a bleeping cleft palate, she was not at risk of dying.
duck! Off!

Reactions: 22
Wow. The girl has Sticklers, she was not going to loose her. What the hell?
---
And a condition that she knew her children could quite likely inherit from her.
And still chose to have them anyway so you think she would be supporting them better with the eye sight/glasses wearing, supportive shoes for their joints but no. She doesn't.
And it's not like she puts herself last and treats them like any other parent would their kids, by feeding them nutrious good food and giving them the best in terms of erm.. EVERYTHING.
She gets all that and they get the junk food and old clothes.
---
And it makes me really sad for Daisy. Charlotte talks about feeding issues with Milk when she was a baby so you think she would do everything she could to ensure she ate well as she grew up.
But have you seen Daisy, she is skeletal and that's through being given tit food, tit portions, not being encouraged with new foods or having a good example of a parent sitting down with her for family meals all eating the same food/good variety of food.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
One hour in nicu is horrible but we did 7 months and my daughter is still life limited and in and out of hospital- pump fed- wheelchair etc- I’m not saying oh don’t complain as disability isn’t a game of top trumps- but honestly! My son was in for a week as he swallowed poo on his way out and had lots of ivs and tests and lumbar punctures but I never mention that as it is now insignificant as he is fine and I see how truly lucky I am-

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow.... my daughter DID DIE, how bleeping DARE she!!!

People who pray on the almost losing baby narrative can rot in hell. You absolute see you next Tuesday Charlotte.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.