Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmCheese

VIP Member
I was quietly wondering about a miscarriage tbh, she did come off the pill didn’t she? speculating about that is icky I know

Dolphingal

VIP Member
It does not cause excessive weight gain it causes increase in appetite. Increase in weight gain is when you have absolutely no control of your weight gain. I’ve seen in it with a friend on strong steroids after having a Brian tumour. She doubled in weight due to fluid retention. And this did not go away for over a year. This is what is called excessive weight gain. No birth control causes weight gain like this. It only increases your appetite. If you’re eating the right foods. Like plenty of fruit and veg to curb your appetite there’s no way you will gain weight.
Fruit and veg that are high in carbs make you gain weight..... Carbs and sugars make ANYONE gain weight. The contraceptive pill makes you gain wieght because of the synthetic hormones affecting the blood sugar and craving more refined processed carbs and sugars..... So yes, it plays a massive part plus the fact, no willpower against it. Fruits are full of fructose that increase insulin resistance so that's the facts regardless of what the mainstream BS tells you.. Low carb and no sugars, high protein and good full fats is the key to a healthy life