Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
IMG_4368.jpeg

SHE IS SO FUCKING ROUGH.

also - so her anniversary “gift” from Mark was just her engagement ring that the insurance company sent back through the post this week?! And she thinks thats really heartfelt and worth crying over?!

jesus. She is so easily pleased. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
I roll this anecdote out annually on this thread - I used to work for a large parenting website and ol’ Charl was literally the joke blogger we’d use as she would accept ANY work. Like ‘we need someone to review this toilet paper for a client, no one will accept this. Oh yeah Charlotte Taylor will’. She would take on any work offered even for absolutely crap money.

I think her agency know and that is why her work is drying up. They would rather give the ads to someone else on their books. They only call her if desperate or someone else cannot do it. Hence the very last minute jobs.

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
So while Frank was at footie yesterday, she got Gregg's for their lunch, maccies for their dinner and they had bowls of sweets in the evening watching telly!!
And she took herself for an 'everything bath' in the middle of the afternoon! While her kids played!!! I dunno about you lot, but I NEVER had a bath in the middle of the day while my husband was out and it was just me and my kids on my own!!

• Wow
  • Sick

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
IMG_4360.jpeg

so what, she didnt have respect for medical professionals BEFORE Daisy was born?

“I thought i might loose me daughter“

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP - NO YOU DIDNT! STOP TRYING TO MAKE THIS MORE THAN IT WAS!!!! DAISY WAS IN SPECIAL NEEDS BECAUSE SHE WAS BORN WITH A CONDITION THAT MEANT SHE NEEDED ADDITIONAL HELP WITH FEEDING ETC - SHE WAS NOT THERE AS AN UNEXPECTED PATIENT ON THE CUSP OF DEATH!!!

honestly. the way charlotte likes to embellish this to make it sound so dramatic is ridiculous. Fuck off and find a personality of your own Charlotte and stop LYING for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I’m apologise for the language I am about to use………….What a fecking BITCH 🤬🤬🤬🤬

That poor Kid can’t even get a new pair of Wellies!!!! She whores them out to all and sundry for the dosh, she sells their souls and personal safety and the kid gets £4 second hand wellies.

Now I love Vinted and Charity Shops so I’m not shaming her for that, it’s the fact the poor kid gets nothing whilst she buys endless clothes, make up and the best of food etc for her and the fella 😡

That child has the most malnourished little body with legs that are almost skeletal so those fecking wellies are going to be horrendous to wear!!!!!! They are mahoosive 😡😡😡

Size 23, you’re a total egotistical Bitch!!!!!
Was just about the post the exact same photo & comment. This is absolutely bloody disgusting. Won’t put her fat hand in her pocket and actually but her daughter a proper new pair or supportive substantial waterproof boots for the wet weather - just gets some used cheap crappy secondhand ones That are flimsy and offer no support anyway but particularly for a child who needs her joints supported.

yet fat charlotte spends HUNDREDS of pounds a month on utter shite for HERSELF. How much money does she spend on alcohol for herself & mark each month? On make up/cosmetics for herself? On sweets/crisps/fizzy pop/cakes/costas? on meals out for her & mark?

CHARLOTTE I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS; YOU ARE DISGUSTING. YOU ARE A SELFISH, SELF ABSORBED, PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A PARENT. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
What do you mean! Mark is the bestest best gift giver ever!
Its his LOOOOOVEEEEEE LANGUAGE

---
I don’t understand why shes saying that Mark has “carved” out som child free time for her next weekend to have a massage???? As if thats some awe inspiring thing he has achieved for her…… erm…..She doesnt fucking work and her 3 kids are all in school, she has got literally about 6 HOURS of blissful childfree time every single DAY!!!!!! She could go for a massage any day of the week, anytime she wanted!!!!!! She regularly goes off and gets her nails done, hair done etc when the kids are at school, its not as if shes hard done by and never gets anything for herself…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Neerg26

He’s arranged some child free time next weekend?! All kids are at school and she doesn’t have a job, how much more child free time does she need 🤪

• Haha
  • Sad

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
She was selling one of her beloved cupshe dresses. It’s sold now so can’t get a screenshot but it was the blue and white one she apparently loved!
So she’s selling stuff that was gifted to her? I can’t bloody stand these “influencers”

• Angry

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
Is this stupid twat never NOT proud of herself!! I don’t know anyone else speak about themselves like that!
---
Omg the bit in the vlog when she’s warbling on about going for a massage and Mark’s given her strict instructions not to do anything in the afternoon as she needs a break!!!!! She then says but we all know I’ll come back and end up making a spacial meal for my family as that’s just what I like to do, I won’t be able to help myself’. Whhhhaaaaaatttt!!!!!! Absolute bullshit. Charlotte we have seen you time and time again shove pizza in the oven for the kids and then you and mark stuff your fat gobs with a special meal. Your kids don’t come into it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I think Mark cheated on her with Horny Hazel & she threw her ring & broke it when she found out & now it’s back after being fixed & this is them giving it a second go. Because why the fuck would he get down on 1 knee the prick. And of course she would take him back as she knows no-one else would put up with her shit & her bratty kids.
And sorry, but a ring with a stone that comes out as easily as that is not exactly the genuine article is it? I’ve smacked my rings accidentally against walls or doors so many times & the diamonds don’t budge.

• Heart

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Let’s be honest, her blush application has never been great if this screenshot from an old video is anything to go by

IMG_7798.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She only filmed that horseshit story because SHE thinks she looks amazing today and basically wanted to get it on camera. Look at the way shes looking at herself and forcing that fucking ridiculous pout! i hate how she pretends shes filming for a legitimate reason but you can tell its just an excuse so she can look at herself!!!! Also how out of breath does she sound when shes kneeling on the floor?! She would be better off going to the gym for an hour instead of sitting there clarting her face in all that shit in the middle of the afternoon!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

countryisbroken

I’ve been a psychiatric nurse for almost 20 years and this current trend of Insta huns and TikTok tits thinking that they are some fountain of knowledge when it comes to mental health is fucking annoying , and downright dangerous and unhelpful! Stay in your lane charl , you’re a full time twat , stick to that and leave the real work to professionals!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She's such a fake dickhead. Imagine setting up your camera on your restaurant table, while out for dinner just the two of you, just to film yourself. It's just nuts!
Why is she holding onto her head like that?!
---
Still doesn’t beat the time when she set her camera up outside by the bins to go back into the house close the door behind her and then film herself opening the door, coming out of the house to put the rubbish in the bins and go back inside and closing the door as if she didn’t know the camera was there and it just happened to be recorded. Then she would have had to come back outside to retrieve the camera.
Or the times she would set the camera up on a shelf in the supermarket, then walk past or set it up behind an item which she would then pick up…. Then she would go back and get the camera when she had done her filming..… it just amazes me that she can’t see how much of a twat she must look to the general public who witness her carrying on like this. she is an embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Booklover

VIP Member
It's the few seconds at the beginning where she's looking down, pouty and not really speaking, all for dramatic effect over some herbal/veg drink!!! She's purposely set her camera up, started filming and got into a pouty, posed shot. I mean, what the fuck is that all about? Seriously...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30