Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life is so busy that she can’t put more time into herself yet she has time on a Monday morning to ramble into her phone to strangers for ages and look at herself in the mirror. And make some kind of juice/smoothie thing while most people are at work or busy with kids or whatever. Ok Charlotte.

Reactions: 18
“I wish i had more time to put into myself but i can’t because yknow, im a mum”

DOES SHE HEAR HERSELF?!!!

Charlotte - you have 3 kids but you are in the unbelievably privileged position of not having to go out to work in the traditional sense of the word. You have about 5 HOURS 5 days of the week where you are free to do whatever YOU want with no restriction; if you GENUINELY really wanted to make changes to your body, to be healthier and to drop some weight - you very easily could. You could be out at the gym or swimming or anything everyday- you have no excuse! drinking some bogus green tit that is probably for an advert is NOT the way to improve yourself. Get a grip - pull your head out of your arse, grow up and take some responsibility for yourself and acknowledge that you do in fact have all the time in the world to do anything you want but you are purposefully making a choice not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What a huge woah is me story!!!!!!!! Don’t worry Charl, now that you’re off your antidepressants the weight will fall off you 😂😂 (we all know that it’s the gland you have that makes you a greedy bastard rather than the antidepressants)

What a C**T who is so full of her own importance!!!! 😡😡😡😡
These rambles just show how deeply self indulgent and desperately unhappy she actually is. I realllyyy want to comment and say why don’t you get back on SW as I actually enjoyed that content and think she actually appeared fairly normal and sane when she had something to focus on 😀

Reactions: 15

Charlotte - you have 3 kids but you are in the unbelievably privileged position of not having to go out to work in the traditional sense of the word. You have about 5 HOURS 5 days of the week where you are free to do whatever YOU want with no restriction; if you GENUINELY really wanted to make changes to your body, to be healthier and to drop some weight - you very easily could. You could be out at the gym or swimming or anything everyday- you have no excuse! drinking some bogus green tit that is probably for an advert is NOT the way to improve yourself. Get a grip - pull your head out of your arse, grow up and take some responsibility for yourself and acknowledge that you do in fact have all the time in the world to do anything you want but you are purposefully making a choice not to.
She’s ridiculous.
She could easily go to the gym at quiet times, even just taking the dog on a long walk everyday would help!
She could also cut out the costa trips and she’d probably make a huge difference to her!

But no she just follows fads and lies to herself about her size.

Reactions: 13
Drinking horrible green concoctions that you hate is not the way to make meaningful health changes.

Losing weight is 80% diet. Find a plan that is sustainable and works and stick to it. Don't take advice from people on tiktok 🙈.

Aim for progress - not perfection. Make small changes and stick them consistently and then add more.

Get out of the house. This means less time at home scrolling food content and eating due to boredom. Find something else for the endorphine hit that isn't food related - make the trips to Costa etc weekly at most. Get out for a walk for 30 mins a day when you are completely out of breath and can't speak. DO NOT WANDER ALONG FILMING STUFF. THAT WILL NOT RAISE YOUR HEART RATE ENOUGH. Charlotte most certainly has time for that. She is also nearly entirely responsible for food shopping and cooking so in a great position to manage her own diet.

She's bored, under-stimulated and lonely so turns to food as a crutch/treat. Doesn’t like physical exercise and the more unfit she is becoming, the harder it is to do. So a vicious cycle.

Losing weight doesn’t need to be done online. Get a job offline which will materially distract from eating, create confidence and help with loneliness.

Disclaimer: this post will be dismissed as the work of a jealous troll and a trip to Starbucks will be needed for some purpose and a mood lift 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Never have I ever seen a person be this pathetic, it’s just like begging for people to inbox her going but Charlotte you’re beautiful you really are, hard cringing for her right now, the embarrassment, how about get off the internet and get a proper job which gets you out of the house instead of looking for the next trend to follow!

Attachments

Reactions: 18
She needs to go back on anti depressants and up the dose to the highest!
That is not a.well woman right there, how can she say she's doing really well when she comes out with stuff like that?

And drinking something that looks like it came out of shreks Penis? Seriously??
---
And she's trying to look to make content out of it " is there room for it online " or something she said. Just do it for yourself!

Reactions: 12
She needs to go back on anti depressants and up the dose to the highest!
That is not a.well woman right there, how can she say she's doing really well when she comes out with stuff like that?

And drinking something that looks like it came out of shreks Penis? Seriously??
---
And she's trying to look to make content out of it " is there room for it online " or something she said. Just do it for yourself!
no, i disagree. I don’t think it comes from a place of depression or genuine mental ill health - that entire monologue this morning was all done purley for content; she would have thought about it and planned what to say. That wasnt s genuine off the cuff natural chat about how feels, it was a tool to up her engagement and to stroke her ego with the inevitable gushing comments shes going to get from the insta-hun brigade

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

She really really fucks me off how does she not realise the position she is in is so privileged? I'm also a mum to 3 kids 2 are disabled and 1 needs round the clock care for example last night he didn't sleep until 11.30pm woke at 3.30am and didn't go back to sleep until 10 30am! And that's with sleeping meds and when he's awake he can't be left alone or it can have serious consequences. And yet I've still to look after my other 2 1 of them needs tube feed every 2 hours during the day and intensive physical therapy whilst sorting my oldest out for zchool making sure they all have well balanced nutritious meals, cooking, cleaning doing all the life administration that needs done, doing all the treatments and therapies the younger two need, bringing me oldest to her after school activities ect. It's not a pissing contest but she fucks me clean off acting like she so busy and so pushed for time all day when all she does is stuff her fat bleeping face and sit on her hole

• Heart
I must be naive. I know she loves the admiration and compliments. How manipulative!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Then she posts that massive dinner 😂 that’s why ur not losing weight! And those expensive green drinks do nothing! U love cooking apparently so make a veg packed soup for you all or actually make a smoothie

I think she’s someone who has never intentionally worked consistently hard at something over a long period of time and knows that this needs to be done to get and maintain results. Everything is to be a quick fix. She’s not willing to push herself out of her comfort zone.

Even going away for the training - her sole comment is that she feels nervous about being away from home. Most adults would probably be feeling relieved and positive at the opportunity as this may be an area they could move into from a “job” that is clearly dying on its arse. Instead Charlotte is anxious about travelling on her own and her next focus will probable be on what snacks she can buy from M&S to consume en route 🙈.

I also agree that the rant was probably to up engagement. It will be a box of 12 donuts later on to “celebrate” after Carol Creamer at al have been in touch to say she is perfect just as she is and don’t forget to update us on the kids (creeps)

no, i disagree. I don’t think it comes from a place of depression or genuine mental ill health - that entire monologue this morning was all done purley for content; she would have thought about it and planned what to say. That wasnt s genuine off the cuff natural chat about how feels, it was a tool to up her engagement and to stroke her ego with the inevitable gushing comments shes going to get from the insta-hun brigade
Totally agree Betty, she does this woe is me stuff and knows it will get people messaging her to stoke her ego and boost her engagement. The sky ad is a big brand for her given the recent crappy ads she’s had so she probably wants to up her engagement. It’s no coincidence that this ramble was posted once the ad went up.

What she needs is to get out of the house and work with actual humans. She’s lost all sense of reality, like the rest of these influencers.

Totally agree with Betty. She knows exactly what’s she’s going posting those stories. You don’t post a video with a close up of your (massive) arse, comment on it and post it for thousands to see if you aren’t body positive, no way. She loves herself. She can’t even stop pouting into the camera for 5 minutes to talk about her mental health for gods sake.

Reactions: 19
Then she posts that massive dinner 😂 that’s why ur not losing weight! And those expensive green drinks do nothing! U love cooking apparently so make a veg packed soup for you all or actually make a smoothie
I don’t mean to fat shame anyone with a big appetite but the thing is, she eats WAY too much, which is evidenced by her posts. That Turkey and cranberry baguette she posted was huge, stuffed to the hilt, and on top of that she has a load of roasties with it! She’s a proper double/carber! She could easily cut the baguette in half and have half the amount of roasties, and it still would have been as tasty and half the calories!

I don’t mean to fat shame anyone with a big appetite but the thing is, she eats WAY too much, which is evidenced by her posts. That Turkey and cranberry baguette she posted was huge, stuffed to the hilt, and on top of that she has a load of roasties with it! She’s a proper double/carber! She could easily cut the baguette in half and have half the amount of roasties, and it still would have been as tasty and half the calories!
Ive never known anyone to have a bagette and roast potatoes with it. thats just pure gluttony in my opinion

Reactions: 14
The amount of navel-gazing she does is bizarre and not relatable to 99.9% of the population. If she channeled that energy into a healthy lifestyle the weight would drop off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just noticed she doesn't have a blue tick - has she ever had one? Is she too tight to pay the tenner or whatever it is for one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Geez, duck off with the gurning and pity party for one you self-indulgent twit!!! You might be a mum, a tit one at that, but your kids are in school every day which gives you at least 5 hours of free time. Let's face it, you don't have a proper job, that advert today for Sky, filmed on your sofa, wouldn't take more than an hour surely!
Bin the calorific breakfasts and Costa coffees. Go to the gym straight from school, or swimming, or a brisk dog walk, or do a YouTube workout, then shower and put your face on. A sandwich is what most of us have at lunch, not some full fat, fried concoction. Prep a dinner you can all eat. And on non-club days get out in the garden with your kids after school, go to the park, take your dog out. Showering your kids and putting them in pyjamas after school and staying indoors for the rest of the afternoon/evening is not the norm. And Frank will not melt if he has to reheat his dinner, 'cos eating late, boozing and snacking ain't doing you any favours.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.