Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would drink herself with a half syrup offering if she could. I’ve never known somebody so bizarre looking think so highly of themselves whilst still trying to pretend to be shy and lacking in self confidence. Blows my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So Charlotte popped up on my Instagram feed today after a long time, I don’t follow her so I’m not sure why but I had a look through her feed. The first thing I noticed was how dirty the kids always look and how much weight she’s gained! I’m not one to judge usually when kids look dirty because my middle child is quite honestly a little scruff and no matter what I do I can’t keep him clean but she literally has a picture of her kids going off to school looking completely filthy! Surely people in her real life must be concerned about those kids!
Also what is the whole mark cheating rumour? If anyone would like to fill me in or let me know where I can look, thanks

Reactions: 17
IMG_1028.jpeg

This looks like sort of face you’d do for a Work ID badge 🫣
Fake smile, dead behind the eyes and an air of not wanting to be there 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hmm the chins looking a bit blurry…..wonder why??? 🤦🏻‍♀️🧐
When me and my husband go out without the kids we prefer not to spend the little alone time we get together on our phones. Why is their topic of conversation ‘can you take a photo of me’ and then she’s clearly spent AT LEAST 15 minutes editing that picture and has then thought to post it on Instagram - WHY?! Enjoy your time together, why is your phone even in your hand?!

Those date night photos are just the same repeated bland boring shite ! Mark never dresses up and looks like he’s going to pick up a chippy tea and charl is caked in makeup as she was when she made the pipe lagging video……. She’s a complete twit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those date night photos are just the same repeated bland boring shite ! Mark never dresses up and looks like he’s going to pick up a chippy tea and charl is caked in makeup as she was when she made the pipe lagging video……. She’s a complete twit
Exactly. And every time shes there taking these gormless photos of the two of them, iploading to instagram. really romantic and spending quality time together yeah….!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can pretty much hear the conversation she has with Frank about posting the dead in eyes photo and the one of Midsize looking like a glossy hunter green elephant:

‘I know you don’t like me posting online, especially when we’re supposed to be having quality time. But this is MY JOB, Mark. This is what helps you be a kept man while I sell the kids’ privacy to pay my half of the bills and make sure the house looks as stunning as the best care home you could ever imagine. Yes the kids all look like malnourished urchins, and yes we’ve set them up for years of ridicule thanks to me showing my tits online. BUT THINK OF THE EASY STREET LIFESTYLE, MARK.’

She is a lazy, vacuous, midsize cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God what a mug shot.
The man NEVER smiles around her! He looks like he's been forced to sit there and enjoy it because Charlotte has organised it all so he better appreciate it and no thinking of Hazel
---
Ps- bet they are eating for a whole family of 5 with all that food, is that their starters?? Madness. Then you think of those poor children being given picky plataes. All.The.Time!

Reactions: 13
Wow!!!! He really pulled out all the stops and got super dressed up for his birthday meal!!!!

I remember our Dad/Mum would come home from work, have a quick bath (back in the 70’s) and we’d all go out to our local Chinese for a birthday meal with all us kids.

Then we’d come home and whoever’s birthday it was would open their presents whilst we had cake and Buck’s Fizz 🥂

I have many many lovely memories that I’m super grateful for ♥

Size 23 Kids will only remember having to perform for the Camera and being fed tit food whilst Mum/Dad eat all the good stuff every night 😡

Size 23 please put your pancake tits away 😡

Attachments

• Heart
Maybe it's just me, but me and Mr Booklover have always enjoyed spending our birthdays with our children, which would often include a meal out for all of us TOGETHER. Never ever thought to get pissed up!
100% agree!! I have a big birthday this year and hubby was asking me what I wanted to do for it. I'm like just a nice day and maybe a meal out with the kids! Why on Earth would you not include them?! They are such a bizarre family

for someone who says she never uses filters....she sure likes them 😂

Reactions: 16
I would never even have thought of celebrating a birthday or even an anniversary without the kids! It’s so bizarre how they behave like they don’t have kids.

It’s my hubby’s birthday this weekend so we are all going out for a curry TOGETHER. Then in a month’s time we are going away for 2 nights just the 2 of us.
Why do they constantly exclude the children? I’ve never known any family to act like this.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.