Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she thinks 4k(I don’t know if she means 4000 steps or 4km?) is a lot shows how inactive they are as a family. That’s about 2 miles or bit over, not far at all even for kids much younger than hers. Maybe I am biased because I don’t drive but my kids have been walking that far(and more) since they were toddlers. It’s only about 45 minutes of walking(being generous for Charlotte who gets out of breath shuffling from the kitchen to the sofa) which really isn’t enough exercise for kids or a young golden retriever who should be going on long walks or runs. Poor dog.
I laughed at her congratulating herself for walking 4km. Shows how little they do if she thinks that’s worthy of a mention. Just walking the school run twice a day here means my kids do that as a minimum 😂 She’s deluded. I’m also howling at her predictable wanky post trying to justify what is essentially her laziness at engaging with her kids in the holidays. Of course we don’t all need to be on exotic holidays and endless days out but FFS Charlotte, a couple of foot slapping shuffles to Costa and a rare trip out only because you’re being paid to exploit your children do not a holiday make.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Managed to see one of the labels on her Vinted parcels:

C. Creamer
Stalker Unit
HMP Wormwood Scrubs

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What’s the betting she won’t use one penny of that £133 on her street urchin looking kids!!!

Reactions: 26
I knew she wouldn’t be able to resist posting something like that about not doing much in the holidays. She is so predictable.
You don’t have to do something every day but all they have done is go to the cinema once, a free day at the zoo for her work and a couple of days in Wales which she cut short. Oh and they went to Primark in a Manchester for free stuff.

It’s really odd to me that she does nothing with them. No day trip to the seaside which is not that far, no museums(surely they might like to see the mummies at Manchester museum? No theatre trips even though she claims to love theatre, she claims she loves culture but didn’t visit the YaYoi Kusama exhibition that was really family friendly(and would have made good content), no visits to the usual kid places like trampolining/climbing/bowling/light railway, ,no national trust visit even though she claimed before that they go regularly, no visits to more interesting parks with a picnic and a ball or frisbee. Just the same sad dog walk and small playground in Poynton for her kids.
She keeps or the nice stuff for her and mark.

Reactions: 5
She was selling one of her beloved cupshe dresses. It’s sold now so can’t get a screenshot but it was the blue and white one she apparently loved!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She was selling one of her beloved cupshe dresses. It’s sold now so can’t get a screenshot but it was the blue and white one she apparently loved!
So she’s selling stuff that was gifted to her? I can’t bloody stand these “influencers”

• Angry
Reactions: 32
bleeping hell look at the trotters.
---
whos paying for the nail treatments she needs her money back!!
---
Also a jacket was a size 16 thought she was 12/14…
Her nails 🤢 why is she even holding the tag like that and photograhing her hand? Just lay the item of clothing down and lay the tag flat - no need to hold on to it at all

• Sick
My eyes actually hurt. Truly there is no amount of NARS and CT that can hide the fact that she is very ugly.

Also I’d put money on her spending the £133 on herself (or steaks and cocktails for her and Frank) and not on her cash cow children. She is despicable.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
God I can't wait to see what she does for Marks birthday this year!! Especially with all the Hazel rumours!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My eyes actually hurt. Truly there is no amount of NARS and CT that can hide the fact that she is very ugly.

Also I’d put money on her spending the £133 on herself (or steaks and cocktails for her and Frank) and not on her cash cow children. She is despicable.
Her foundation looks so yellow and doesn't match her chest

Selling stuff she has been gifted needs to be declared to HMRC. Not if she keeps the stuff but if she’s selling it’s seen as income.

Reactions: 24
Selling stuff she has been gifted needs to be declared to HMRC. Not if she keeps the stuff but if she’s selling it’s seen as income.
completely agree
---
completely agree
kelsie border is another one. Lots of clothes gifted to her and her items all sold on vinted. I’ve since unfollowed her. Can’t stand these sneaky witches
---
I’m just going to leave this here.

That was a chilling read.

She should be declaring all gifted products to HMRC anyway, regardless of if she goes on to sell them. Gifted items that she promotes for a brand is a taxable entity, and she should be declaring them and paying tax.

Reactions: 11
Awaiting the nauseating birthday post she will write about Shark ! Her selling her gifted stuff just shows how much she lies ! Claiming that she loves stuff and then selling it on for £15-£20 ugh she’s disgusting

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.