Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A £30 crop top Charlotte. More stuff bought for yourself when your daughter got second hand wellies from Vinted.
Disgraceful.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
That what I eat in a day video. When she says she took 10 minutes to herself to have some soup as she usually eating at her desk 🙄
She needs to stop trying to convince herself she’s a busy working mum. She’s a stay at home mum with a side hobby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She just can’t help self sharing her families lives online. Why bother saying that you don’t want to share what has happened and then say it anyway. just don’t mention it. The poor grandad hasn’t chosen to share his life on social media so why should she tell the world that he is ill? Really irritates me.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think that’s correct - it’s a stay at home mum job with a side hustle.

I would class a very few influencers as having a “real job”. Taming Twins etc provides really good food content that will take time to plan and execute. Same with Gemma Bray. The difference with them is that they are using social media to promote a business that they have grown and developed. They have spotted a niche in the market and found a USP. I suspect they’re both pretty savvy, entrepreneurial and commercial.

The vast majority do not fall into that category in any way shape or form and flubbing around Sainsburys poking things and going for coffees whilst sighing about how tired you are in no way equates to running a business. Grabbing any crap ad (Barley Cup?!) you can does not amount to strategic commercial development of yourself or your business profile.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think that’s correct - it’s a stay at home mum job with a side hustle.

I would class a very few influencers as having a “real job”. Taming Twins etc provides really good food content that will take time to plan and execute. Same with Gemma Bray. The difference with them is that they are using social media to promote a business that they have grown and developed. They have spotted a niche in the market and found a USP. I suspect they’re both pretty savvy, entrepreneurial and commercial.

The vast majority do not fall into that category in any way shape or form and flubbing around Sainsburys poking things and going for coffees whilst sighing about how tired you are in no way equates to running a business. Grabbing any crap ad (Barley Cup?!) you can does not amount to strategic commercial development of yourself or your business profile.
...and her agency spoonfeeds her 'brand work', so she doesn't need to advertise or market herself in any way! Zero outlay or effort needed from her, she just waits for emails to fall into her inbox. It's a total doss if you ask me, yet she's desperate to portray how busy she is.
Oh and I thought you didn't use filters Charl?
And this latest comment on her vlog, JFC! :oops:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
...and her agency spoonfeeds her 'brand work', so she doesn't need to advertise or market herself in any way! Zero outlay or effort needed from her, she just waits for emails to fall into her inbox. It's a total doss if you ask me, yet she's desperate to portray how busy she is.
Oh and I thought you didn't use filters Charl?
And this latest comment on her vlog, JFC! :oops:
That comment is surely from a Tattler taking the piss isnt it? It cannot be serious

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
They must follow our Charl.😉 #Fauxbusybraggers.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Get that woman on Tattle! I feel seen 😂

Going in on the offence tonight, guys 🙄😂
I love how she lists those things to imply how busy she is… driving to the school, sitting on her arse poolside, then sitting at parents evening…… wow….. busy….! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Charlotte's YT is the place where all the loonies gather. What does that tell you Charlotte!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean the school run is sort of obligatory unless you think it’s acceptable to let a 5 year old walk home from school alone or they’re at boarding school. It’s the very basics of parenting. We’re all doing it and mostly coping without passing any comment.

We’re going to start plumbing the real depths soon and have to watch stories lecturing us about how even breathing is just totally, like, exhausting. AND THAT’S OK 😳🙄
---
God - I LOVE this channel. Next clip I’ve seen - about Stanley Cups 😂
---
And this one - ties in nicely with the recent YouTube video telling us all how children need to rest at home when they are ill whilst completely failing to acknowledge that it’s a HUGE privilege to be able to work from home or stay at home to facilitate your child doing that and it is a huge stress/ guilt trip for lots of people who don’t

@BettyCrockerr - this is your TikTok isn’t it?! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean the school run is sort of obligatory unless you think it’s acceptable to let a 5 year old walk home from school alone or they’re at boarding school. It’s the very basics of parenting. We’re all doing it and mostly coping without passing any comment.

We’re going to start plumbing the real depths soon and have to watch stories lecturing us about how even breathing is just totally, like, exhausting. AND THAT’S OK 😳🙄
---
God - I LOVE this channel. Next clip I’ve seen - about Stanley Cups 😂
---
And this one - ties in nicely with the recent YouTube video telling us all how children need to rest at home when they are ill whilst completely failing to acknowledge that it’s a HUGE privilege to be able to work from home or stay at home to facilitate your child doing that and it is a huge stress/ guilt trip for lots of people who don’t

@BettyCrockerr - this is your TikTok isn’t it?! 😂

I LOVE these women. I follow them on TikTok they are always spot on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Swimming is an actual treat as a proper working parent!! I get to sit for 45 minutes , sometimes with a cuppa, and watch my kids. For chazza, it's something she passes off as hard work 🤣

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.