Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T Rex arms 🦖
Reminds me of when Stan was a baby and she was on about how he still had “those T rex hands”… a feature I’m sure plenty of us that has/had children can say that they had. Get that boy tested for Sticklers ffs

Reactions: 6
So glad I can finally get on with my day after learning how to fry mushrooms 🙄 all the time in the world eh charl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So glad I can finally get on with my day after learning how to fry mushrooms 🙄 all the time in the world eh charl
That bagel looked gross. And the cooking with the sleeves down and hair hanging all over her face is disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s a glutton. Like duck she’s “not really a breakfast person” I can’t imagine our Charl ever skipping a meal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know her nails are horrendous but why is this one so bad? She needs a new nail tech (her current one is probably one of her best pals though).

And yeah, I really needed to be shown how to fry mushrooms and get the life changing tip of having a hot pan at the start.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
...and her agency spoonfeeds her 'brand work', so she doesn't need to advertise or market herself in any way! Zero outlay or effort needed from her, she just waits for emails to fall into her inbox. It's a total doss if you ask me, yet she's desperate to portray how busy she is.
Oh and I thought you didn't use filters Charl?
And this latest comment on her vlog, JFC! :oops:
Linda’s in the Carol Creamer gang.

Reactions: 4
The oil needs heated as well as the pan

More relevant and helpful content - just what we all have time to make in the morning. Even badging it up as a “weekend” option would make it more relatable to about 90% more watchers.

I find the comments on the vlogs half pathetic/sad and half terrifying. I cannot imagine allowing the general public that kind of access to my children or my home - it’s unthinkable

Reactions: 15
Why does she always share the same old photos of her parents? Yawnsville. And no Charlotte, your mother looks nothing at all like Princess Di. Nothing like her. No resemblance at all. Get over yourself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She sounded out of breath in that bagel video. Wonder if she has/had Covid. Hope she didn't pass it onto her granddad.

Reactions: 6
I find the comments on the vlogs half pathetic/sad and half terrifying. I cannot imagine allowing the general public that kind of access to my children or my home - it’s unthinkable
same. I felt uncomfortable when the estate agent came round to take photos for their website and had to move pictures etc. feel sorry for the kids, I wouldn't have felt safe if my bedroom was posted online for the world to see. they deserve privacy away from their mums 'job'

Reactions: 9
She is so unhealthy. That white bagel for breakfast with all the oil 🙈

Also who has time to make that for breakfast - most working parents barely have time to have anything for breakfast. So relatable Charlotte 👏

Reactions: 14
Not sure how she’s claiming she’s not a breakfast person?! She makes breakfasts like that all the time? Meanwhile the rest of us barely have time to eat a slice of toast on the way to work in the morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She used so much oil and butter while cooking then didn't butter the bagel as that would made a difference dripping in oil anyway
---
She used so much oil and butter while cooking then didn't butter the bagel as that would made a difference dripping in oil anyway

Reactions: 2
I would have a lot more respect if she was just honest about things and said I know I'm very lucky. My household earnings let me buy plenty of luxuries. My "job" allows me the privilege of working from home and filming and monetising a lot of the tasks that many of you are fitting in around work. I do brand work but I am in no way chained to my desk due to appointments and meetings and have a huge amount of freedom to get my nails done etc during the day. I never have to arrange cover with a colleague (even if I am working from home) to let me attend school event etc which I know and can understand is difficult for many.

I know that my floor situation would be difficult for some of you who have to say, see patients face to face, or work in shops or deliver my shopping (!). You would have needed to take a day or annual leave. So I won't make a big deal of this or ask for your sympathy because I know I am very lucky.

I hope that my content might be useful though if you're looking for something quick to make in the evening or maybe a more luxurious breakfast at the weekend. I have the time to film footage of that and I hope that kind of practical content is useful. I willbe honest about my size and do try ons of clothes that actually allow you to see how they look on a plus size person. Again, hopefully that might be useful. I won't rabbit on during said try ons about my sizes D this is tooooo big etc. I will try and make content that is helpful for my viewer and focused on my viewer

The way to rebrand would almost turn the channel into magazine style content where people who are busy could go for decent recipes, decent try ons, interesting hauls and restaurant reviews - ie clear info on food/drink and cost etc. Not 3 moonfaced edited photos of Charlotte and her ratty extensions, 2 of the Poynton Strangler looking murderous and 1 blurred one of the starter. In fact, stop including him at all. He adds nothing to any ocassion and stop filming the children who need privacy.

People with children of Charlotte's age are looking for content that makes their lives EASIER. They are already supporting enough people. We don't need or want to watch another mental drain begging for attention and sympathy. Someone doing some useful, timesaving research, would be helpful.

But instead we get more and more doubling down on how "busy" and "stressful" life is. Which is never going to persuade anyone with more than two braincells and just makes her look utterly ridiculous.

The privilege is absolutely blatant but you have viewers who are apparantly disabled and on low incomes sympathising with Charlotte in comments. It's gross and totally embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I thought that Parent's Night was last night!!!!
I don't recall anyone ever saying that there is a problem with beans on toast. It's the pig arse hole hot dogs, constant pizzas, fizzy drinks, nutritionally deficient pack lunches, tiny portions and infinite sweets that are the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.