Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most liked post on #34 and new thread title courtesy of @PatTheTat.

Can someone else do a recap? Other than ‘Charl is is still not midsize, still sells her kids’ privacy instead of getting a proper job, still feeds them processed crap whilst she and Frank eat steak dinners and slurp on prosecco, oh and there may be trouble in paradise, possibly that Midsize suspects Frank is seeing Hazel on the side’ I can’t come up with anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Most liked post on #34 and new thread title courtesy of @PatTheTat.

Can someone else do a recap? Other than ‘Charl is is still not midsize, still sells her kids’ privacy instead of getting a proper job, still feeds them processed crap whilst she and Frank eat steak dinners and slurp on prosecco, oh and there may be trouble in paradise, possibly that Midsize suspects Frank is seeing Hazel on the side’ I can’t come up with anything.
Think that sums it up to be fair 🤣

Reactions: 10
That baby picture of Stan 🫣🫣🫣 his jaw is so set back which is classic sticklers! How can she still insist he doesn’t have it ?!

Reactions: 18
Thank you for the new thread. Why can’t her kids leave wildlife alone? Daisy wasn’t exactly gentle and the poor thing was clearly trying to escape.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Because they live with Snow White who talks to the animals. Stan little wrists opening the front door in the vlog Are so floppy, then Daisy opens it, I think he couldn’t do it. The baby picture he 100% has sticklers, his chin is set back and he has no nose bridge, exactly like Daisy had.

Reactions: 19
Did she mean to upload this? What a sad, neglected area - thought she was an avid gardener? Or did that last as long as the swimming...
Screenshot_20230824-183830.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Did she mean to upload this? What a sad, neglected area - thought she was an avid gardener? Or did that last as long as the swimming... View attachment 2401943
Literally just came here to post about the same thing.

their garden is awful - its a total mess, its scrappy and really sad and unloved looking. clearly neither her nor mark are interested in taking care of it but it really needs some money spending on it to sort it out. The whole lot needs ripping out, fences down, pull all the crappy slabs etc up, level the entire plot and get a landscaper in to design and execute a proper garden. What she’s doing at the moment Is actually highlighting how awful it is.

Reactions: 13
Goodness that baby photo of Stan. How can she look at that and still believe he doesn’t have Sticklers?

Reactions: 17
Whoever the amateur PR is who’s working for / on behalf of Dermatica has serious questions of competence to answer. Because honestly who in their right mind thinks this midsize, dog ugly, lazy twit is going to help Dermatica sell their stuff?

I’d never heard of Dermatica before but thanks to sight of grim Charl scrubbing her face with her 🤢 club fingernails, she’s all I’ll ever think of if I ever see Dermatica products. It’s a NO from me.

Also, what happened to Skin and Me, Charl? You vacuous, lazy cow.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I can’t quote from the previous thread but I agree re: the dwarf features. I have a friend who is a dwarf, albeit a male but his face shape is very similar to charlotte’s. The large & protruding forehead, then the sunken eyes & small, almost piggy nose. He also has an excess of skin on his face which she also seems to have. There definitely must be a correlation between sticklers & dwarfism. Which of course doesn’t mean anything apart from the fact she thinks she looks like Jennifer Aniston & needs a bloody reality check.

Edited to add: Daisy’s hair is always such a bloody mess. Can’t she tie it back? She looks feral.

• Heart
I don't think it is fair to criticize her looks, it is not her fault that she was born with a syndrome.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don't think it is fair to criticize her looks, it is not her fault that she was born with a syndrome.
I was simply commenting on the facial similarities between sticklers & dwarfism. I certainly wasn’t criticising her syndrome. And in fact doing further research, there is a link between the two syndromes.
However it does infuriate me that someone born with such a syndrome who already has one child with it either fails to see or chooses to ignore the obvious signs of it in her youngest child. For that, I will criticise her.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.