Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way she says ‘escape’. This is the same women who was desperate not to go back to work so she could be at home full time for her kids. It’s not like she gets no time to herself, no doubt she has bribed her parents with a takeaway so they will look after the kids as long as her and Mark are home by 10pm.

Reactions: 24
God poor mark. Imagine pissed up Charlotte heavily breathing in your ear after a night of pink gin and tonics and recording the whole thing in her favourite ‘stalker’ filter. You just know she’ll be home and changing into her love robe, before climbing on top of him and almost snapping his sausage with the sheer weight of it all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
God poor mark. Imagine pissed up Charlotte heavily breathing in your ear after a night of pink gin and tonics and recording the whole thing in her favourite ‘stalker’ filter. You just know she’ll be home and changing into her love robe, before climbing on top of him and almost snapping his sausage with the sheer weight of it all.
What a beautiful picture you have painted for us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sad the kids don’t get to spend their Dad’s birthday with him. My daughter is always super excited about ours.

Reactions: 16
Awww and she’s having a Hazel latte to celebrate the fact she forgave him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ha!! Raced here to say exactly the same thing.

Also it’s unsurprising to see that Midsize’s Costa habit is as avid as ever. She’d better hope the promised automatic weight loss after coming off her (low dose) anti depressants materialises because regular Maple Hazel lattes and vat loads of booze and Nando’s dates with Frank aren’t going to help 🤔

Awww and she’s having a Hazel latte to celebrate the fact she forgave him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn’t like it sweet apart from the sweetened whizzy cream and sugary sprinkles on top along with the other half of the syrup?! 😵💫. Oh Charlotte - you never fail to disappoint

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s like a kid. Most of us getting takeaway coffees are taking them into work. Into a professional environment. Same old standard cappuccinos and flat whites etc. Have had a decent breakfast to keep us going and aren’t interested in drinking a sugary drink that gives us a blood sugar spike 20 minutes after because we’re sensible adults. Once we’re in work (and that includes working from home) we’re not popping out at 10am to essentially get a kid’s treat drink.

I don’t know anyone who would order that and plonk it on their desk. The vast majority of instagram users over the age of about 22 would not care less about Costa Coffees’ autumn offering. To whom is this content meant to appeal to? Anyone under the age of 22 isn’t probably following a 35 year old size 23 mother of 3 on instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s like a kid. Most of us getting takeaway coffees are taking them into work. Into a professional environment. Same old standard cappuccinos and flat whites etc. Have had a decent breakfast to keep us going and aren’t interested in drinking a sugary drink that gives us a blood sugar spike 20 minutes after because we’re sensible adults. Once we’re in work (and that includes working from home) we’re not popping out at 10am to essentially get a kid’s treat drink.

I don’t know anyone who would order that and plonk it on their desk. The vast majority of instagram users over the age of about 22 would not care less about Costa Coffees’ autumn offering. To whom is this content meant to appeal to? Anyone under the age of 22 isn’t probably following a 35 year old size 23 mother of 3 on instagram
Have to say I always love your posts!

Completely agree. My 12 year old is always on to me to go to Starbucks for the various new drinks with tonnes of cream when we are in town …I certainly don’t get excited about it and loathe to think of the sugary tit he is downing but he is a child!!!! Not a bloody grown up. The need to say she asked for half the syrup!!! Absolutely laughable!!

She is constantly ‘rewarding’ herself and her kids with tit food.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I had to pop into a Starbucks at 6pm a few nights ago and it’s where all the teenagers go! I was shocked!
Whilst I was hanging out behind the cricket pavilion drinking white lightning as a teenager, today’s teenagers are hanging out in Starbucks 🤣🤣
I’m sure Charlotte thinks she fits right in!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Doesn’t like it sweet apart from the sweetened whizzy cream and sugary sprinkles on top along with the other half of the syrup?! 😵💫. Oh Charlotte - you never fail to disappoint
This is before she goes out for drinks and a meal out with frank.
But it was the anti depressants that caused the massive weight gain obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmm the chins looking a bit blurry…..wonder why??? 🤦🏻‍♀️🧐
Such a fun and romantic date night with the man she fancies - head in her phone frantically using the blur tool on Faceapp 😂 Another lavish dinner for mum and dad, meanwhile back at home the kids have no doubt had their 4th picky tea of the week. I wonder if they'd even know what to do with a fork?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hang on, have they eaten and then gone out to eat? Is she wearing that green dress she wore out with him before the other week? are These even pics from tonight or the other week? Hmmmmm I definitely believe some stuff has gone down between them.

Reactions: 8
Those photos from Frank’s birthday meal - so staged (hi Tattle, we’re still together!!) and Frank looks dead behind the eyes. Even more so than usual.

I’m calling it - they’ll last 2 years, tops.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.