Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Cracking on with work’ honestly makes me laugh out loud every single time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s influenced me to NEVER buy a pair of tala flared leggings. Christ, they look horrific on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If that reel took an hour and a half to edit then she is in the wrong job.

And that’s what she calls a busy day, what a joke, the same things everyone else fits in around an actual job or whatever else they have in their life. It’s funny but also kind of tragic.

Also her kids eat pure tit, basically sugar and pizza is what their diet consists of.

Reactions: 20
If that reel took an hour and a half to edit then she is in the wrong job.

And that’s what she calls a busy day, what a joke, the same things everyone else fits in around an actual job or whatever else they have in their life. It’s funny but also kind of tragic.

Also her kids eat pure tit, basically sugar and pizza is what their diet consists of.
That dinner was shocking. crappy cheap pizza yet again, some watermelon (?!) and a bit of cucumber and a bleeping chocolate yoghurt?!

Reactions: 16
So much fresh food in the fridge but the kids get frozen food all the time. I would hate to see how much she throws away each week.

Hi, hello 👋 I’m new to this thread. I just came across a vlog of her getting ‘bills’ high school bag sorted! I actually feel so sorry for him she’s sending him with a bag with his name on🙉 that’s asking for trouble!

• Sad
That dinner was shocking. crappy cheap pizza yet again, some watermelon (?!) and a bit of cucumber and a bleeping chocolate yoghurt?!
Yep to add to the syrup laden breakfast with juice, whatever crap was in their lunchbox, the chocolate bar after school, the big tub of sweets in Bills room. So much sugar. I’m no clean eater but that amount of junk for kids on a day to day basis is gross to me. She was at home all day, she should have had something ready for them to eat, it’s just laziness on her part.

I can’t believe she says that reel took so long to put together. It’s a joke, it’s a 10 minute job max. It’s not like she’d had such a full on day out and about doing amazing things that she had to go through loads of footage to pick out the best bits. Some people do make really fun and interesting reels that I can believe take time and effort and pre planning but hers are so low effort it’s embarrassing.

I hope she gets ditched by her agency but I have the feeling she is handy to keep on their books as someone who will take the tit jobs that others aren’t desperate enough to do(Barley Cup anyone?!) or as someone who will take any last minute work if someone has to drop out.
---
Hi, hello 👋 I’m new to this thread. I just came across a vlog of her getting ‘bills’ high school bag sorted! I actually feel so sorry for him she’s sending him with a bag with his name on🙉 that’s asking for trouble!
Hopefully he quickly ‘lost’ It. Poor kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Yep to add to the syrup laden breakfast with juice, whatever crap was in their lunchbox, the chocolate bar after school, the big tub of sweets in Bills room. So much sugar. I’m no clean eater but that amount of junk for kids on a day to day basis is gross to me. She was at home all day, she should have had something ready for them to eat, it’s just laziness on her part.

I can’t believe she says that reel took so long to put together. It’s a joke, it’s a 10 minute job max. It’s not like she’d had such a full on day out and about doing amazing things that she had to go through loads of footage to pick out the best bits. Some people do make really fun and interesting reels that I can believe take time and effort and pre planning but hers are so low effort it’s embarrassing.

I hope she gets ditched by her agency but I have the feeling she is handy to keep on their books as someone who will take the tit jobs that others aren’t desperate enough to do(Barley Cup anyone?!) or as someone who will take any last minute work if someone has to drop out.
---

Hopefully he quickly ‘lost’ It. Poor kid.
Totally agree! I mean.. nursery ok.. still a safe guarding issue but I can see the cuteness I guess. High school what the eff is she on?

Reactions: 10
So I commented a few days ago about her filthy looking dishwasher and lo and behold she’s made a reel where she’s bought a Dishwasher Cleaning product 😂 and supposedly she doesn’t read here 😂

Looks like her recent advert for that crappy Coffee brand has been kicked to the kerb!!! She’s still on her expensive machine Pods!!

Also why would you put all your food shopping on the floor when it’s damp and dirty!!! She really is money hungry for any content!!!

The amount of food in that fridge is obscene 😡

What a horrible selfish cow 🐮
Is there ANYTHING in that fridge that isn’t highly processed?

Reactions: 8
So the urchins didn't get any proper hot food yesterday then - a few small slices of pizza doesn't count, yet Frank was making the two of them dinner from scratch. How do these fuckers think that's ok. She really needs to get some perspective on what a busy day is! Embarrassed for her that she thinks yesterday was one!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
I just don't get why she constantly shows her plus size arse and legs?! If she was owning it and saying she was plus size then grand, but constantly says she's a size 14/16/midsize. And posts the videos that prove she isn't 🙈 why?! Why open yourself up to criticism? Does she have a genuine body dysmorphia? I was wondering if she has lipoedema, I follow a few ladies who have that. To be fair her top half is out of proportion to her bottom half, but she's a 16 on the top if she's lucky anyway (milk maid dress bursting at the seams with all the back fat anyone?)
---
Thread title - Charl Taylor - busy 'working mum' with the plusmidsize bum

Why does she get so excited for the weekend? She doesn’t do anything all week??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.