Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she'll be munching on those lays crisps and processco tonight because she deserves it
She’ll be all proud of herself after her busy week and coping with a poorly child. I would love to know what this training this is that she’s doing? I just can’t imagine what it could be about?

Reactions: 9
Im 35 my shoe size is 5 my fave squash is orange but i also love elderflower cordial because sometimes it makes me feel bleeping fancy.
---
Charls infiltrated the group in order to shut it down by boring shoe size chat… we can work through it guys!! Dont let the forehead win…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For the love of god someone get this woman a personal stylist. She does not know how to dress AT ALL. She looks like she’s been raiding the charity shop and bought lots of random baggy clothes and thrown them together. She is desperately trying to follow TikTok trends, but she’s a Mum in her mid thirties and it doesn’t work.
IMG_7963.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
For the love of god someone get this woman a personal stylist. She does not know how to dress AT ALL. She looks like she’s been raiding the charity shop and bought lots of random baggy clothes and thrown them together. She is desperately trying to follow TikTok trends, but she’s a Mum in her mid thirties and it doesn’t work. View attachment 2465328
She’s also made sure she put in the description that she’s wearing a size 14! Of course, as she doesn’t say when they are bigger.

And tala leggings are expensive. She’s buying herself £50 leggings whilst her child gets second hand wellies

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Who remembers the Wolf of Wall Street! “SHHHHTTEEEEEVEEE MAADDDDEEENN” 😂 It makes sense Charl gets some as his business model is made off making shoes for chubby feet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s also made sure she put in the description that she’s wearing a size 14! Of course, as she doesn’t say when they are bigger.

And tala leggings are expensive. She’s buying herself £50 leggings whilst her child gets second hand wellies
Those Tala flares are actually £64 🤯 I’ve noticed she also has two Adanola hoodies in different colours, and those are 56 quid each…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I only came here today to talk about my two year old sons adult size 12 feet and now I feel unwanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve never heard of tala flares but you can tell she thinks they make her arse look amazing with her performance to the camera.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I will never ever come to terms with the fact these influencers will spend copious amount of money on themselves. Yet, but they’re kids Primark and Vinted clothes and footwear. I’m not saying there is anything wrong with these places it’s just in my world your kids come first. They are the ones who are meant to go about looking pristine.

Reactions: 16
She can spend all the money she wants on herself but she will still look like a sack of potatoes. She’d be better off getting a personal trainer.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.