Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
35 years of the person thick and desperate enough to be a part of my life. He's everything I am and more; a bad parent and lazy. He's calm because to be anything but takes effort. He takes life one step at a time because he moves like a turtle and is often wobbly through drinking. He makes me laugh because, quite frankly, I'd giggle at him forcing a rusty nail through my big toe. I feel like I've won the lottery if I make him laugh because he's such a miserable bloody bastard. Trying to rouse laughter from him is near impossible. He doesn't in anyway resemble our son Stan, who has Sticklers, but Mark doesn't. He's had my back from day one, literally, he stares at it every night wishing he had the guts to reenact the famous shower scene and free himself from my grasp. I can't believe he's stuck around but he's literally trapped between my two tits and can't get out (trying to release himself a la 127 hours style hasn't even freed him). He's never shown an ounce of love. How could anyone love me more than I love myself? He's the stepdad you've dreamed of. Never buys our kids new clothes, shoes, eats more than them, neglects them and deprives them of a decent childhood. He won't even admit our Stannie has Stickers. His step-son even begged him to teach him to tie his shoelaces today, even gave up two, yes TWO of his mini pepperamis but Mark refused because he loves ME ME ME only. I get butterflies, or nausea, from all the tapas we scoff, washed down with vino. He's constantly got a 'headache'. I want to hold his hand but he refuses but I know he adores me. I'm always fighting his corner. I'm often in some form of Sumo pose, thong up my crack, waiting to fight anyone who even dares look at him (cos he's so irresistible). He's never online. He works in IT but he's literally never online. He uses a blackboard and chalk in his office. He's even learning to grasp a biro now. He never smiles, just stands blankly looking like the serial killer he is. You're just gonna have to take my word for it, he's a great, great man (they said the same about Fred West 🙄). I love you vacuum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

jayne2240

VIP Member
This might be a bit of a long one and I’m sorry for that but I need to get it off my chest. The thing that annoys me so much about people like Charlotte (and she by no means is the only influencer like this) is that she just HAS to have a problem or a drama or a crisis. This woman had a few headaches and booked herself an emergency GP appointment to be seen to. She stated “we aren’t sure which one it is”, no Charlotte, you know exactly what it is. You’re being dramatic. Also there is no WE when you’re discussing your doctor trying to find a diagnosis for your dramatic illness, it’s them doing their job and you’re there to listen, take their advice and do what’s best for you. You don’t work alongside them, you don’t have any medical expertise so stop pretending to. I also dislike the phrasing of “I’m having to take paracetamol and ibuprofen together now” as if this is some big revelation? I do that monthly for my period because of the cramp, a lot of people need to take both, it’s nothing new and it doesn’t make you special. I believe last week was migraine awareness week, or perhaps the week before. Charlotte is EXACTLY the type of person to see this and think “that sounds like a nice bandwagon I can jump on”. As someone previously said, charlottes actions over the last 24hrs are not those of someone who has a migraine. You can’t look at your phone or open your eyes usually if it’s severe enough to need to see a GP as a matter of urgency. My sister-in-law has always suffered terribly from migraines, she’s vomiting at least once a week, bed ridden, she’s even had migraine-induced seizures they’ve been so brutal. Charlotte’s over here with headaches probably from the fact she drinks every day acting as if she’s got some sort of debilitating life limiting condition.

I am getting so ridiculously fed up with the influencer culture. Charlotte has a lovely house in a nice area, clearly plenty of money, a husband she claims she loves, three lovely children, and she still isn’t content unless 110% of everyone’s attention is directed towards her. And she knows that normal plain average Charlotte isn’t good enough to attract the undivided attention of millions of strangers so instead she goes for the over played “I’m not well” card for sympathy because any attention is good attention.

We know you read here. You’re playing with fire, and you are going to get burned. You are tempting fate with these ridiculous “diagnoses” and eventually when you really do have problems nobody will believe you. Also, as a nurse within the NHS, please stop wasting precious GP time. Next time, take the obvious painkillers before you start whining, or go to a pharmacy and get some stronger ones. And please, for the love of god, grow up and get a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Can you imagine her in a normal working environment, say in an office?

“Hello everywunn.

i’m doing okay today. Are you feeling okay too?

Time for brew & a 5000 calorie snack.

*sigh* It’s so tough for us working people isn’t it?

I can’t type because I have my manky lilac chunky jumper sleeves over my hands & I need to show off my ‘lucky bag’ engagement ring. Did you know I’m married? To the fit bloke I used to work with. He makes me tremble & makes my knickers (thongs) giddy. I moved him in immediately after changing the beds sheets after I broke up with Stephen. I love him so so much that I even wipe his arse for him. Aren’t I lucky?

Time for a gin? Oh it’s only 10am. Never mind, I’ll have a liquid lunch. Anyone want a selfie with me? No? Well would you mind taking a photo of me with my hands wrapped around an autumnal brew mug while I stare out the window, curling my lips & singing softly singing to myself?

Ooh. Lunchtime. Gin anyone? Actually I might go shopping for some size 13 clothes *heaves massive arse out of office chair*

Hi everyone. I’m back from lunch. I’m doing okay actually Are you okay?

*shuffles stapler, pen, notepad around desk & pretends it’s “work”*

Oh I’m just soooo exhausted. But that’s okay! I need to be kind to myself you know?

What Boss? You’re not happy with my work? Stop trolling me! You can’t tell me what to do! That’s it! I’m blocking you!

Well everywunn *sigh* I’m leaving now, I need to rush home & take my fit bloke to the toilet, cook his haute cuisine dinner while my kids eat cheap shite” & then sashay around him sexily in my thing cos I love sex me. See you all tomorrow. I’m so so proud of you all today, I really really am. And you know what? I’m proud of me too!’

All interspersed with 1000 “like”s & 5000 “erm”s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Totally weird. Yesterday was pretty busywork wise but I still managed to do chicken satay in the slow cooker. 10 mins to cooks some rice and and make a salad. Lid on rice to keep it warm so husband and I ate later. All of us at the same stuff in two sittings. This is from someone who was up til 1am working snd then up at 6am to start the day. Lots of people will have done the same as me yesterday and managed to get something decent on the table. It’s not hard and sort of a bare minimum. If you’re pratting about all day at home refreshing your emails to see if Channel Mum have finally sent you a new ad, there really is no excuse

I also don’t think the “so anxious” about doing the ad yesterday was really the best intro to whatever brand has been silly enough to pay Charlotte to stand bent double in front of a mirror “showing off” their clothes.

It’s not very positive puts the focus firmly on Charlotte rather than the brand. Not professional at all.
I think it's okay if you're a parent who hasn't made a home cooked meal, for whatever reason. Some people can't due to physical or mental health reasons. They may be overwhelmed or tired. It doesn't really matter on a whole and we wouldn't want anyone who also slapped a pizza in the oven to feel bad (it matters that kids are fed). The problem is, Charlotte cooks TWO teas. She makes a la carte for her and Mark. The adults are fed better than the kids. That's why it's unforgiveable.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Let me get this straight

She went to the GP on Friday (Thursday?) last week because she had a sore head. Now she’s gone back to the GP today because she dozed off in the car on the journey home from a day out….. are you fucking kidding me on? She’s absolutely fucking ridiculous. She had a sore head because she’s an alcoholic mess who drinks every single night and she fell asleep in the car because she’s a fat, out of shape lard and she just spent a few hours walking around out in the fresh air which is a novelty for her. She needs to stop bloody drinking, and get off her arse and so some exercise. Christ she is unbelievable. Wasting the Doctors time because she’s an attention seeking clown and she’s desperate to try to create some sort of drama to film her boring social media pages with. What an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

CookeMe

Marks got a migraine (course he has 😉) and she’s doing the kids tea separately which she wouldn’t normally do. Charl the joker there 🤣

• Haha

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Big sigh....hello everybody (animal being strangled voice) just woke up and I'm crying and I'm so upset thinking about my Queen Betty. I'm really upset. I just don't know how I'm going to cope. She’s always been there for me. What will I do now? Me, me, me, me, me, me. Gosh I'll miss Lizzie (splashes more tap water onto eye liner). I can't face today so the kids are eating one flap off an Amazon box and half a dog chew. Sniff. I'll be okay. I've got me and Mark steak with truffle sauce. Sniff.

• Haha

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
I mean Stan didn’t say that.
She can’t spend a day with him at the weekend? No cause she’s selfish and tries to not spend time alone with her kids. Would rather eat cheese, drink wine and read a book.

I have 2 kids and manage to spend time with them one on one and I work full time.
This is what is so wrong with it. They're HER words, not his. The words 'mama day' not 'Stan day' once again shows us that she's been vocalising how it's all about 'me me me' - if he has said it, his words are what he's heard and once again it's about HER. He's vocalising his mother's pain, grief, loss and he shouldn't be. It's dire.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

WinnieSanderson1

The audacity to go stories and MOAN,BITCH AND WHINE about your children going to School and have new adventures and grow as little people. Where the hell does she get her cahonies from, I swear 😒 In the same breath as moaning how she barely has time to 'work' she says she's spending her morning snuggling with the pets 🥴 make it make sense. Most parents don't have the luxury of moping around the house for hours a day filming the odd reel and lobbing pumpkins on every surface and saying we are so so busy 🙃. We work, we care for our children or relatives, we volunteer, we are productive members of society. Get a job or better yet, do a few hours at your local foodbank and put your pathetic existence into prospective. Absolutely had enough of the constant dramatics of a bored housewife.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
04553C9A-A5A4-4150-8C3E-9435F82358FC.jpeg

apparently this is “dinner” for 3 children….

- a small bowl of crisps
- slices of watermelon
- doughnuts
- chocolate buttons
- cocktail sausages
- some sort of frozen oven cooked chicken skewers
- hummus
- a few bits of cucumber/carrott and baby tomatoes

this is APPALLING. Like, not even joking. This is just the laziest rubbish I’ve seen. She’s been at home ALL DAY. She’s had HOURS to prepare an evening meal. There is no excuse at all for why she hasn’t made them dinner. Even if it was something easy like fish fingers, chips & peas or something like that. Who the fuck gives kids DOUGHNUTS for dinner? What goes through her head?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Heather

I know it’s a bit early, but here’s a thread suggestion:

Gourmet meals for Mark and The Narc, but their kids’ plates are nutritionally stark

• Haha
Reactions: 31

WinnieSanderson1

I thought the taco kit she was raving about earlier saying you have to coat the chicken then shred it etc was a family dinner. Silly me! Must be mistaking her for a mother that doesn't despise her children 🙄 So the kids get processed cold chicken and fruit with the lowest nutritional value YET AGAIN whilst her and Mark have freshly prepared tacos with all the trimmings. Absolute w*nker

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh my God - just behave like other adults and go out for a meal or something at the weekend like a normal person for his birthday.

Anyone reading this would think Mark was 3 or something. Wonder if he got some new Velcro trainers for his birthday too!

• Haha
Reactions: 30