Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am CRYING at the beep story hahahahaha honestly how was it made into a 2 minute story 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her life is so mundane and tit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do not change my hair for winter. I also do not change the decor in my entire house according to what season it is. I always thought this was a more of an American trend? I own Halloween decorations, but they stay away until a few days before the 31st!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is so sickly sweet I don’t see how more people don’t see right through it. It’s just an act. Just like being between a size 12 and 14 is an act. She’s completely fake and such a fraud. This whole “I hate confrontation I never even beep my horn” with this horrific fake baby voice. It’s all lies.

Also I refuse to believe Queen Charl has never fucked up whilst driving. We have all done it. It’s human nature. You move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s got the arse lickers going wild on ig with the new hair it’s because of that people she thinks she’s gods gift to men, women and all inbetween🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just isn’t relatable at all.

Constantly moaning about how busy and tired she is and that she doesn’t have time to get her work done but the in the three days the kids have been at school this week she has been to get her nails done, meet FFF for lunch and shopping and then spent a full day getting her hair done 🙄

Never does anything for herself though 🤔

Jesus she bleeping LOVES herself. It’s sickening. Her hair looks tit - it’s just had a boring brown put over it, she’s not had it cut or styled. Could have done that at home with a box of dye. And sorry who turns up at the hair dresser with a coffee and pastry?! Gobbling that when having your hair done?!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I unfollowed her at the beginning of the year, but read her threads. She just needs to go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Replying to comments is what she calls 'work'! 'When I was a journalist'! Yeah, ok hun. 😂 😂 bleeping comedy gold there Charl. 👏👏
She's fast turning into a parody account.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ, never known anyone buzz over themselves as much as her! Why hasn’t her hairdresser given her a much more flattering parting? A centre or off-centre parting would be much more flattering on her than the 2003 emo style parting she has! It would slim her face down a bit and disguise that huge duck off forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Meatloaf is absolutely loving herself!!! Zooms into her bulbous eyes..you can tell now I have green eyes, flutter, flutter. I can’t cope. How can someone be that self obsessed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ I have never known anyone as obsessed with themselves and their dog tit hair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Also why was her hair cut and styled pre dye? So weird, don’t think I’ve ever had it done that way at the hairdressers 🤣

She eye fucks herself so much it’s terrifying!

• Sick
Meatloaf is absolutely loving herself!!! Zooms into her bulbous eyes..you can tell now I have green eyes, flutter, flutter. I can’t cope. How can someone be that self obsessed.
Meatloaf 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are her eyes even remotely green?! Can’t say they look green to me!!!

Reactions: 10
Just a thought ladies…she’s always on about how happy her and mark are and how much they are in love blah blah blah well I wonder if Frank wants to tell his face that sometime he looks miserable as sin and tbf sort of empty in the eyes. I mean staying with the eye ball queen can’t be easy in fairness to him but my god if my husband looked miserable like that I’d be questioning why🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just a thought ladies…she’s always on about how happy her and mark are and how much they are in love blah blah blah well I wonder if Frank wants to tell his face that sometime he looks miserable as sin and tbf sort of empty in the eyes. I mean staying with the eye ball queen can’t be easy in fairness to him but my god if my husband looked miserable like that I’d be questioning why🤷‍♀️😂
They don’t look like they have any chemistry between them, Mark never looks happy or comfortable, the way she talks about him and their relationship just doesn’t ring true or marry up with what we see on camera between them.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.