Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean Stan didn’t say that.
She can’t spend a day with him at the weekend? No cause she’s selfish and tries to not spend time alone with her kids. Would rather eat cheese, drink wine and read a book.

I have 2 kids and manage to spend time with them one on one and I work full time.
This is what is so wrong with it. They're HER words, not his. The words 'mama day' not 'Stan day' once again shows us that she's been vocalising how it's all about 'me me me' - if he has said it, his words are what he's heard and once again it's about HER. He's vocalising his mother's pain, grief, loss and he shouldn't be. It's dire.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is what is so wrong with it. They're HER words, not his. The words 'mama day' not 'Stan day' once again shows us that she's been vocalising how it's all about 'me me me' - if he has said it, his words are what he's heard and once again it's about HER. He's vocalising his mother's pain, grief, loss and he shouldn't be. It's dire.
You are so right here👌🏻
If he said it it’s because he’s overheard her in her self pity againnnn and a wee boy is in a roundabout way trying to comfort his very needy mama!!😡
Omg I really really feel so sorry for those kids having to actually try and parent their parent!!!
Ps the mama dada thing makes me cringe 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 15
duck off did they say that. And if they did, shame on her for passing her guilt and emotions onto the kids.

Reactions: 19
Exactly! A really doubt a child would ever say something like that, in that way, (especially Stan). she might have directly said to him 'no more Mama days now you're at school' for that to even be in his head?

She never does anything with him anyway.. only goes to Costa for a 10am sugary snack and drink...which is exactly what she did with him yesterday anyway!

She really needs something which switches the attention from her for a few days a week.

Reactions: 11
I’ve got 3 children and have worked with children my entire adult life (teacher) and there is not a cat in hells chance those words came out of her 4 year old sons mouth! She is full of tit - it literally baffles me how blind to her own level of cringe she is?! Imagine being that sad and pathetic you have to make things up to have something to post to a bunch of people who watch you on the internet.
I used to really like her but she is so embarrassing I just cannot even watch anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She needs to get the duck over herself. Apart from weekends, holidays and the rest of his bleeping life, your right whenever will Stan get another “mama’s day” 🙄 she’s an insufferable twit. She’s turning her kids into wet bleeping blankets.

Doesn’t he go to school for about 2hrs?
Oi!! That’s two hours of the poor lambs life that means he’s deprived of sugary treats from Costa 😂 And how the duck is he meant to know what his “mama’s” outfit of the day is now he’s at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she forget we’ve heard Stan talk before? No way in hell did he say that she’s deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Like I get that technical issues are annoying but I honestly cannot sympathise with her in the slightest. It’s an app on your phone. Turn it on and off again and it’ll be right as rain

(unlike my technical issues where I’m trying to get the NHS IT department to fix my tit so I can actually access important documents which I’ve been unable to dofor a week and been twiddling my fingers.)

Reactions: 8
Oh god, she's got Stan on the pepperamis - why Charlotte? They're horrid, salt ridden, grotesque. My god she literally doesn't care. A four year old doesn't need a pepperami.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Can I just ask. If she has walked him home from school for lunch, with all the staggered starts etc, why is his lunch in lunchboxes? Where the hell are they? I get so confused by this woman!

Reactions: 7
She really really needs a proper job with work colleagues. I guarantee that nobody who follows her is interested in her technical issues. It’s boring.

• Heart
Why is she sat laughing to herself because she’s having technical issues 😳 I’m mortified for her

Reactions: 9
I hope school notices on stan disability
That poor child cant even hold with a pen properly 😪

• Sad
My son is a little older than Stan, he's also started school with staggered starts.
You know what he did today? He gave me a kiss and ran into school without looking back and I went off to work as normal!
I dont have guilt, I didn't cry and I certainly didn't film a reel of my empty hand, I quickly took a photo and dropped him off excited to see his friends!

Why does she need to make up tit about guilt and what he "said"? Let him be an excited child and get yourself a bleeping job!

Reactions: 13
bleeping hell this twit needs to get a bleeping job. Telling 1000s of strangers the minutiae of your tech failing and what you've filmed is just soooooo boring. Go away...

And for someone that's hearing impaired she makes zero effort with her captions. They make no sense most of the time.

She walking the kids to and fro school and then collecting Stan early, why does she not take Merlin? That poor bloody dog gets absolutely no exercise or simulation. It's so sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.