Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really pisses me off when she says the school holidays are challenging!!

Challenging is both parents working full-time, scrambling to find childcare (that doesn't cost a bomb!), knowing that you can't have days out because you're either working or spent out from the childcare!
She has her children at home, a lot more money than most, and a holiday in August! Really doesn't seem all that challenging!!!

Reactions: 29
Pass the bleeping sick bag! Apparently Frank isn't online much! But works in IT! 🤪
Well maybe you should be mate, 'cos your wife covertly films you and pimps out your kids for adverts, and it's all online for 1000s of STRANGERS to view at any time.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Pass the bleeping sick bag! Apparently Frank isn't online much! But works in IT! 🤪
Well maybe you should be mate, 'cos your wife covertly films you and pimps out your kids for adverts, and it's all online for 1000s of STRANGERS to view at any time.
Me, me, me. I, I, I.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣 I circled the same thing!

She’s so happy he isn’t online so she can be herself around him? Does she realise how bleeping hypocritical that is for her to say?

I bet deep down (well not that deep as we know how shallow she is) she’d love him to be on social media and gush about how fit her little size 14 arse is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Brace yourselves because you ain't seen nothing yet when it comes to cringy posts... only a few days until their first wedding anniversary 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s not online much aye

SO WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS tit ONLINE WHERE HE WONT SEE IT?!!

the Attention seeking is unbearable.

seriously Charlotte, you shacked up with the office gay guy and you are now his beard. Well done.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
35 years of the person thick and desperate enough to be a part of my life. He's everything I am and more; a bad parent and lazy. He's calm because to be anything but takes effort. He takes life one step at a time because he moves like a turtle and is often wobbly through drinking. He makes me laugh because, quite frankly, I'd giggle at him forcing a rusty nail through my big toe. I feel like I've won the lottery if I make him laugh because he's such a miserable bloody bastard. Trying to rouse laughter from him is near impossible. He doesn't in anyway resemble our son Stan, who has Sticklers, but Mark doesn't. He's had my back from day one, literally, he stares at it every night wishing he had the guts to reenact the famous shower scene and free himself from my grasp. I can't believe he's stuck around but he's literally trapped between my two tits and can't get out (trying to release himself a la 127 hours style hasn't even freed him). He's never shown an ounce of love. How could anyone love me more than I love myself? He's the stepdad you've dreamed of. Never buys our kids new clothes, shoes, eats more than them, neglects them and deprives them of a decent childhood. He won't even admit our Stannie has Stickers. His step-son even begged him to teach him to tie his shoelaces today, even gave up two, yes TWO of his mini pepperamis but Mark refused because he loves ME ME ME only. I get butterflies, or nausea, from all the tapas we scoff, washed down with vino. He's constantly got a 'headache'. I want to hold his hand but he refuses but I know he adores me. I'm always fighting his corner. I'm often in some form of Sumo pose, thong up my crack, waiting to fight anyone who even dares look at him (cos he's so irresistible). He's never online. He works in IT but he's literally never online. He uses a blackboard and chalk in his office. He's even learning to grasp a biro now. He never smiles, just stands blankly looking like the serial killer he is. You're just gonna have to take my word for it, he's a great, great man (they said the same about Fred West 🙄). I love you vacuum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
An adult 6 is ABSOLUTELY not average for a 10 year old (mine is a size 4 and he’s one of the taller in his year, although I know that doesn’t indicate foot size). That being said from what you say about the Adidas shoes he does seem to have small feet (and be generally small for his age….malnutrition anyone?)
same here, my 10yo is tall for his age and is just moving into a 4. Most of his pals are a 3.5 or 4 too.

Reactions: 6
35 years of the person thick and desperate enough to be a part of my life. He's everything I am and more; a bad parent and lazy. He's calm because to be anything but takes effort. He takes life one step at a time because he moves like a turtle and is often wobbly through drinking. He makes me laugh because, quite frankly, I'd giggle at him forcing a rusty nail through my big toe. I feel like I've won the lottery if I make him laugh because he's such a miserable bloody bastard. Trying to rouse laughter from him is near impossible. He doesn't in anyway resemble our son Stan, who has Sticklers, but Mark doesn't. He's had my back from day one, literally, he stares at it every night wishing he had the guts to reenact the famous shower scene and free himself from my grasp. I can't believe he's stuck around but he's literally trapped between my two tits and can't get out (trying to release himself a la 127 hours style hasn't even freed him). He's never shown an ounce of love. How could anyone love me more than I love myself? He's the stepdad you've dreamed of. Never buys our kids new clothes, shoes, eats more than them, neglects them and deprives them of a decent childhood. He won't even admit our Stannie has Stickers. His step-son even begged him to teach him to tie his shoelaces today, even gave up two, yes TWO of his mini pepperamis but Mark refused because he loves ME ME ME only. I get butterflies, or nausea, from all the tapas we scoff, washed down with vino. He's constantly got a 'headache'. I want to hold his hand but he refuses but I know he adores me. I'm always fighting his corner. I'm often in some form of Sumo pose, thong up my crack, waiting to fight anyone who even dares look at him (cos he's so irresistible). He's never online. He works in IT but he's literally never online. He uses a blackboard and chalk in his office. He's even learning to grasp a biro now. He never smiles, just stands blankly looking like the serial killer he is. You're just gonna have to take my word for it, he's a great, great man (they said the same about Fred West 🙄). I love you vacuum.
Hands down the best post I’ve read on tattle in ages! 👍👍👍👍😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Admit it. You're Friendly First Foods! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
same here, my 10yo is tall for his age and is just moving into a 4. Most of his pals are a 3.5 or 4 too.
My 10 yr old is a 3! Some of his friends are a 6/7, some are a 2 - all fairly similar in height 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
That's the best thing I have read today 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is she having a laugh? He's just a smiley face in the photos??! He's the most miserable looking person I've ever seen, every time he does smile it looks forced and creepy. The weird teeth together smile gives me major cringe.

His standard photo pose is miserable and he always looks like he would rather be anywhere but next to Chaz.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.