Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad that he goes on that stupid game every day when he gets home. He’s 4 years old. I have a son the same age and he doesn’t even know how to use an Xbox/PlayStation or whatever. And he has brothers. Why isn’t she trying to stimulate him in other ways? He’s (by her words) her last baby..surely you would pour EVERYTHING into him to give him the best possible start.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm starting to wonder if the way Stan's hands dangle is because of the way he's been holding the games controller and it's such a bleeping depressing realisation.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how she can say that boy looks like Shark, he is her double. More so than her beloved Daisy. I’d imagine she is quite limited in what she can have done in terms of dental work because of her history but they are unpleasant to look at. Mind you she is as a whole.
Not sure her history but a few months of Invisalign would work wonders on they 5000 teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t watch her stories anymore- the ‘hello everyone’ voice is really too much now- what is that voice!! If I did that my family would rip the tit out of me! Why is nobody close to her telling her she sounds stupid?!?!

Reactions: 9
I can’t watch her stories anymore- the ‘hello everyone’ voice is really too much now- what is that voice!! If I did that my family would rip the tit out of me! Why is nobody close to her telling her she sounds stupid?!?!
Doubt anyone watches her

Reactions: 2
Not sure her history but a few months of Invisalign would work wonders on they 5000 teeth
It wouldn't work on her teeth, they're too misaligned. She needs some removal + fixed braces. I paid for my own as ab adult and it was the best thing I ever did.

Reactions: 3
It’s that god awful wave she does with it! Absolute dick head!

Reactions: 13
I’ll say it again , her view numbers on Instagram are really poor, for someone with 60,000+ followers and to get 250-600 “ likes “ surely her time as an influencer is on the way out

Reactions: 4
I have a cat account for our foster kitties and cats. If I said we get more views and likes on our reels and posts than she does I wouldn’t be lying. Sadly I can’t share it because I don’t want to out myself but we our account is about 7k and we get about 5/6k views and about 400+ likes a post. Her metrics are crap.

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe for a second that the child that can barely talk said that. BUT! If he did it’s very telling of how Charlotte behaves - “I do something for you, now you do something for me”.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.