Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s nervous about an ad that includes her body and clothes…if she didn’t contort herself into every shape and lie about her size, she’d have nothing to worry about! She’s worried that people will ask the brand what size she’s been sent, that’s why

Reactions: 13
Oh my god, are these nails the 'after' 🤣🤣 what in the actual hell are those. They're the worse nails I've ever seen. No cutical oil on either. The nail is sitting over her cutical. Can't cope.
These nails are shocking! I do my gels myself, and I am no professional by far but I never get polish on my cuticle or my side wall, hers are completely covered! They're gonna lift off within a day or two!!!

As if she pays for that, it's awful.

Reactions: 12
She’s just admitted that she hasn’t done a full days work since mid-July - oh to be an influencer!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m about 15 years older than her and my boobs look better than that. Because I wear decent bras and wear tops that make them look nice. I don’t understand why people don’t look after their boobs. It can’t be comfortable…

Reactions: 11
What fricking planet is she on? Nothing she says on Instagram *ever* adds anything, self-absorbed dimwit that she is.

Also in the stories this evening about B’s maths homework I reckon she’s already on the booze.
She sounds pissed! What’s wrong with her?!

So she’s put crappy frozen pizzas on yet again for the kids but then making her and mark
Something different later on - WHY? And then she’s making them pizzas again for their lunches tomorrow. She is so bleeping lazy!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s completely off her face, drunk.

I never have to help with my son’s homework for a while now, (also year 6) but in the past I’ve never pretended I knew something that I needed to brush up on. Showing your children that you can learn too is so important.

Also…how self absorbed is she??!!!

Lastly…..who the duck is Shelly? Not “our Charl, surely?”

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So let me get this straight. She admits she’s not done a full days work since July. Today she had her nails done and it was about 11.30 before she started “working” and then obviously finished about 3 to get the kids. Thursday she’s having her hair done with her best mate in the whole wide world ever ever Jen. So 4 potential work days this week and at least 1.5 already taken up not working. Someone seems to be not very busy to me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Hahahahaha the new YouTube video and the smug bs about how happy her and Mark are 😂😂😂😂😂😂 honestly her obsession with everything related to mark and their relationship just makes me laugh so loud 😂😂😂😂😂

• Sick
She sounds pissed! What’s wrong with her?!

So she’s put crappy frozen pizzas on yet again for the kids but then making her and mark
Something different later on - WHY? And then she’s making them pizzas again for their lunches tomorrow. She is so bleeping lazy!
How often do those kids have pizza ffs? If we have pizza it’s because I can’t be assed cooking after a long week of working opposites shifts to my partner around our disabled son! They have pizza so much! And do they ever eat as a family!? Those kids are so down her list of priorities ☹

• Wow
The fact she’s taken the pizzas out the oven, then stood pratting about talking into her phone about her hair rather than actually serving the kids their tea while it’s warm is disgusting. I think she’s done it to prove she’s given them more than one pizza between the 3 kids

• Angry
Reactions: 8
How often do those kids have pizza ffs? If we have pizza it’s because I can’t be assed cooking after a long week of working opposites shifts to my partner around our disabled son! They have pizza so much! And do they ever eat as a family!? Those kids are so down her list of priorities ☹
They seem to eat pizza at least once every week, sometimes twice. I know I’ve said this before but why won’t she just cook a big pot of something that can easily be heated up? Like, a big pot of chicken curry for example. It’s easy to make, you can do it first thing in the morning and then pop it in the fridge. Put dinner on the table for the kids and eat WITH THEM and then it Mark is running late he can heat some up when he gets home. It’s just so lazy, putting in frozen pizzas and letting them eat it alone because she’s pissed at 5pm and going to make some flamboyant dinner for Mark. Like, duck Mark. He’s a grown man. He can reheat and eat something when he gets home. Her priority should be making her kids a proper nutritious meal and sitting down at the table with them to eat, to actually engage with them over a shared meal. Her kids are like an afterthought - she thinks of herself first & foremost, then social media/“work”, then Mark, then somewhere behind all that is the kids. I honestly think she’s a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.