Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not talking about people with mental or physical health issues. I am talking about Charlotte specifically on a thread about Charlotte. There is no need for you to qualify my post as it is quite obvious and I don’t appreciate the inference that my post is in anyway dismissive or undermining of those who do have genuine physical or mental health issues which preclude them from cooking - which Charlotte quite clearly does not
I'm sorry you read and interpreted it like that. That was not my intention.

Reactions: 9
If I had the same amount of spare time as her, I’d thoroughly enjoy making some nice meals - and my slow cooker would be getting a pasting too!
Why why why go to the effort of two separate meals for them all?
definitely not averse to throwing a frozen pizza in for tea here (working parents here 🙋‍♀️) and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of freezer fodder every now and then - but if I have time I always try and bung something in the slow cooker or make something quick from scratch because there’s only so much of the same stuff u can eat before losing the will 🤷‍♀️
Surely having all that time, she’d Chuck a few slow cooker recipes on first thing after dropping kids off? 🤔
It would be content for her page, and she wouldn’t have to faff about cooking when kids come home/Shark returns from his very important job.....

Reactions: 11
She seemed bareable when she was sharing cooking content.

Has it changed since the new kitchen? She always seemed to be cooking in the old kitchen.

A bigger space yet using it less.

She’s been going on about how many videos she has been doing and how she has been working behind the scenes yet she clearly uploaded a video of one she had made that day (yesterday). Surely if you were that busy you would upload one you had made previously? Such bullshit trying to portray that she is busy. Out again (feeling giddy🤢) today, had her nails done yesterday. Still doing bleeping hauls which are so out of touch. It’s always pointless tit she buys on top of her weekly shop.

FFS I bought some quay sunglasses this week (not the same ones as her) that’s it I’m fucked now- I might as well go the whole hog and order myself some manky black flares and a straw bag I’m officially un cool 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FFS I bought some quay sunglasses this week (not the same ones as her) that’s it I’m fucked now- I might as well go the whole hog and order myself some manky black flares and a straw bag I’m officially un cool 😭😭😭
Make sure you wear the same pair of pyjamas every single day and only change your bed sheets once every 6 months and you’re officially a CLT Stan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Aladdin lamp in a vintage shop 🙄 Another day another Disney movie for our Charl. Hopefully tomorrow she can be The Little Mermaid and lose her voice 🤞🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ - how many times can she shoehorn the word “confit” into her banal chatter from
This afternoon. Just duck off.

Very telling how she can post a story at roughly 1pm saying "I hope you had a lovely day!". Oh duck offff.... Had? At 1pm? I'm coming back as an influencer in my next life.

Reactions: 13
One thing I will never wrap my head around with the instahuns, Charlotte in particular, is the way they draaaaag out a story and actually think we give a toss! "Hi everyone! I've just brushed my teeth and realised we were running out so I had to run downstairs to put it on the shopping list, and run back upstairs to get dressed and then realised I needed to do a wash so I put some washing in the machine!'
NO ONE 👏🏻 GIVES 👏🏻 A 👏🏻 TOSS! It's boring, mundane, everyday shite that everyone does. It's not groundbreaking or interesting and NO ONE ASKED! I swear to god, if Instagram went down for a month they would all combust

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I quite regularly get up before or around 6am. Does she want a freakin medal! I have eyebag medals. She makes my head hurt. Why can't I stop looking. What is wrong with me!??

• Haha
Marks got a migraine (course he has 😉) and she’s doing the kids tea separately which she wouldn’t normally do. Charl the joker there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m sorry but is she thick? Like, seriously. She literally fed the kids separately YESTERDAY, and does so probably 5 days a week if not more. They NEVER sit and eat dinner together and rarely do the kids get fed what she makes for her & Mark, and I’m sorry but he excuses are so bleeping pathetic. Mark has a headache - so bleeping what? What difference does that make? Bill has cubs later, so? Why not make a meal during the day today that EVERYONE CAN EAT, then sit and eat it with your kids at the dinner table before Bill goes out. Done. Mark can reheat some later, or he can get off his arse and make himself a sandwich or anything else he wants. She’s just making stuff up now and it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 20
Another separate freezer fodder beige food dinner without an ounce of nutritional value. She is an absolute disgrace of a parent. I've followed alot of influencers over the years but she is up there in my top 3 of the worst. Absolute vile human

Reactions: 10
Marks got a migraine (course he has 😉) and she’s doing the kids tea separately which she wouldn’t normally do. Charl the joker there 🤣
Came to say exactly this they barely eat together whether he’s down with migraine or not🤷‍♀️! Liar liar pants on fire charl🙄AGAIN!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.