Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Trust Charlotte to make the death of our Queen about her. About how upset SHE is. Fucking narcissistic bitch.

Charlotte, fuck off.

• Angry
Reactions: 30

Justreading

VIP Member
It really pisses me off when she says the school holidays are challenging!!

Challenging is both parents working full-time, scrambling to find childcare (that doesn't cost a bomb!), knowing that you can't have days out because you're either working or spent out from the childcare!
She has her children at home, a lot more money than most, and a holiday in August! Really doesn't seem all that challenging!!!

Reactions: 29
Oh god that tea is awful! My two have clubs tonight, both at different times. We've got chicken stir fry and noodles, it will take me 15 mins tops to make.

Her kids don't even have hot dinners at school. Let that soak in, all they've had today is a crap packed lunch and that shitty platter.
That’s very true about the packed lunches. Mine have packed lunches too as basically my oldest thinks the portions are minute at school and is starving - but the get a decent balanced packed lunch. Because of that, I’m even more concerned about making sure they get a hot meal each night. Sometimes they do have fishfingers or the odd pizza but generally not because I can meal plan stuff that works for 2 nights and I always make a smaller shepherds pie or portion or bolognese sauce when making the big one so can defrost that. Even a bloody baked potato is fine at a push.

I do not get why Charlotte is feeding them this awful shite and dressing it up as “oooooh they love it. They are good eaters you know but they just love donuts for tea and you just want to make them happy as a mum, don’t you? We should just all be kind and respect each other’s choices and I’m proud of myself for this donut based tea and that’s what matters. I know I’m a good person……blah blah blah”

Fuck off. Every day at work I hear this kind of stuff - ooooh they didn’t want to take the antibiotics or the eye drops or brush their teeth or let me clean this cut…..and I just wanted to make them happy blah blah blah. Your job as a parent is actually not to make your kids happy 100% of the time. It is to make good decisions for them and have appropriate boundaries in place and care for them properly by making sure they have access to things such as a balanced diet. My husband would think I had lost my head if he came home and was told I had produced cut up donuts and chocolate buttons for tea

• Heart

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
So she was prepping the tacos for her and mark earlier on today and gives her kids that measly shit dinner. Tacos, fajitas all those sort of meals are so kid friendly. She a selfish, fat pig of a woman.

• Heart
  • Wow

WinnieSanderson1

It doesn't even make sense. They had the electrician round so they couldn't eat with the kids. Eat abit later as a family then? Invest in a slow cooker so you all eat the same meal? One parent eat with the kids and the others meal warm in the oven? It's every excuse under the sun why the kids are constantly fed tiny portions of beige freezer fodder with a token grape and the parents have waitrose finest cooked meals every night. The children should come first, not third behind Charlotte and Mark. I've had toast for tea a week in a row before and my kids had the sausage and mash etc when I didn't have 2 pennies to rub together. Ffs 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 28

MardieT

Chatty Member
She sounds SO patronising in the latest grocery haul when she says “Mark is working in his office this week because we have somebody round to fit radiators and Mark can’t work when there is a bit of noise. I’m fine working around noise but Mark isn’t. Bless him”

Mark has a REAL job Charlotte where he probably has to talk on the phone to REAL people who actually talk back to him. 🙄🙄

Scotblock

VIP Member
I’ll tell you why you want your babies back. It’s so you can keep exploiting them on Insta for a profit. I mean let’s be honest. Channel Mum are due to drop her soon because she’s lost her money makers now they are all at school. People who have real jobs don’t have time to wallow and feel sorry for themselves Charl. Take a leaf out of Kerry Conway’s book and go get yourself a proper job!! That’s what Kerry did after Channel Mum dropped her.

Attachments

• Heart

WinnieSanderson1

My Grandad was a very private man, he would get a windfall/promotion/health disgnosis and he kept it to him and a close inner circle, yet he and my Nanna had the most solid marriage ive ever known. True soulmates and fantastic parents/grandparents. He used to say all the time "an empty tin can makes the most noise" and said this also applied to relationships. The ones posting couple selfies, sickly essays about their other half or professes to love their kids every single day on socials are usually the ones to watch later on

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
What is wrong with her? In all seriousness. She’s lost it. So she had some guy pull out on her, and somehow that’s been turned into a HUGE drama?! Jesus Christ she would die if she was in a car with me on the daily!!!!! She’s just such a pathetic, simpering idiot. That fucking ridiculous put on croaky baby voice is Nauseating, she’s just an absolute sad act.

and - “when I used to be a journalist”

Give it up Charlotte. Just give it up. You were to journalism what Jeward were to the world of music.

• Haha
  • Heart

37BBL

VIP Member
Oh god that tea is awful! My two have clubs tonight, both at different times. We've got chicken stir fry and noodles, it will take me 15 mins tops to make.

Her kids don't even have hot dinners at school. Let that soak in, all they've had today is a crap packed lunch and that shitty platter.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

GhostHoward

VIP Member
04EE0817-687A-42E5-BACE-C763F87B09B9.png

Creepy as fuck.

I’ve also never heard ANYONE so obsessed with covid and how it effected them (where Mark could work from home and Charl could still eye duck the camera. Where she could have a full on house renovation. She got a dog. No one she knew got ill or died. She had a wedding. She kept “bumping into” her family. ….need I go on?)

IT DIDN’T EFFECT YOU, YOU NARCISSISTIC CUNT.

“Stop trying to make Fetch happen” <—if you need a popular culture ref to understand what I’m saying.

• Heart
Sorry this is off-topic; I've never posted on this thread before, but I was looking at Charlotte's earlier instagram pictures and saw one of her daughter as a baby, showing her cleft palate prior to it being operated on. In the comment, she said she's excited for her to no longer sound like Darth Vader. Call me a snowflake but what the actual fuck?

My sister has a cleft palate and my parents didn't have it operated on when she was a baby because the doctors warned that it would likely result in her face being deformed, so they waited until she was older for her to have the operation and it didn't work. The gap in her palate reopened. She's had a lifelong crippling complex about the mild speech impediment that it's given her and in her 30's, she still has deep anxiety about it; she won't talk on camera, she struggles to talk on the phone and because of her voice, some people speak to her as if she has a mental disorder. I know this is TMI but I want Charlotte to know the impact of her words. I'm so glad my sister doesn't know who Charlotte is and will never read that she sounds like Darth fucking Vader because of her cleft palate.

I know that comment is from years ago, but it's still on her instagram feed and I can't believe the insensitivity of it. It might seem like a joke to her but I know my sister would be devastated to read something like that. The fact Charlotte and her daughter used to have cleft palates doesn't give her the right to discriminate against others with them. I used to like the woman before I read that comment.

• Heart
  • Sad

havetowonder

As well as filming her family, she is sat right next to her grandad and films him just as he's putting food in his mouth!!!! What the fuck!!!!!
And then this comment she's posted...
Fuck off Charl, YOU'RE A SHIT NEGLECTFUL MOTHER.
Never known anyone to blow their own trumpet so hard 😳doubt the old granny even said that unless of course she is an older version of charl🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 26

Dolly

New thread suggestion

3 course dinners for our char and frank
while kids share picky platters that just look rank

• Haha
If you’re too scared to go into a bank and enquire about their services then you’re probably not mature and sensible enough to be taking out a mortgage to be honest or may have some kind of vulnerability. Neither situation should be being exploited by Charlotte for 💰

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Is 'Measure with your heart' the B side (showing my age!) to 'Listen to your heart' by Roxette?
Also, does the recipe 'pasta brocoli' bother anyone else as, my 10 year old would point out, it is 'bad grammar'! Pasta and brocoli, or even with?
🎵 Measure with your heart
Those fucking flares don't fit you
Measure with your heart
You look like a giant poo

🎵 You got bare feet when you're mowing
Those trotters belong in a sty
But measure with your heart
Your so, so incredibly sly

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart