Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As well as filming her family, she is sat right next to her grandad and films him just as he's putting food in his mouth!!!! What the duck!!!!!
And then this comment she's posted...
duck off Charl, YOU'RE A tit NEGLECTFUL MOTHER.
Never known anyone to blow their own trumpet so hard 😳doubt the old granny even said that unless of course she is an older version of charl🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 26
As well as filming her family, she is sat right next to her grandad and films him just as he's putting food in his mouth!!!! What the duck!!!!!
And then this comment she's posted...
duck off Charl, YOU'RE A tit NEGLECTFUL MOTHER.
As if her Grandma actually said this. Charlotte just lies all the time. It’s like the nonsense she comes out with pretending that the kids have said something to her when it’s blatantly a lie!

Reactions: 15
I’ve never known anyone be apparently told so often that they’re an old or wonderful parent! People just get on with parenting, we don’t need to be told regularly we’re doing well, if I was regularly told that, I’d be concerned they’re saying it to cover up how tit I was. It’s not normal. I can’t imagine being so desperate for validation

Reactions: 19
I’ve never known anyone be apparently told so often that they’re an old or wonderful parent! People just get on with parenting, we don’t need to be told regularly we’re doing well, if I was regularly told that, I’d be concerned they’re saying it to cover up how tit I was. It’s not normal. I can’t imagine being so desperate for validation
My favourite is when she is just out walking (filming her feet of course) or at the shops, and random strangers tell her how good she looks. Coz that happens to me, like, all the time!???
Only time I have ever really commented on something a stranger is wearing is when I have had a few drinks, finishing up in the loo, and you feel the need to tell them you love their hair/dress/tattoo etc Nice to spread the joy!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where we live if I strutted up to a complete stranger to tell them how good they looked they’d think I was some kind of weirdo with a crush😳😂😂I’d have to🏃‍♂️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where we live if I strutted up to a complete stranger to tell them how good they looked they’d think I was some kind of weirdo with a crush😳😂😂I’d have to🏃‍♂️😂
I'm a complimenter 🤣 if I see someone wearing something nice I'll tell them. Maybe people are scared of me.

Reactions: 10
Big sigh....hello everybody (animal being strangled voice) just woke up and I'm crying and I'm so upset thinking about my Queen Betty. I'm really upset. I just don't know how I'm going to cope. She’s always been there for me. What will I do now? Me, me, me, me, me, me. Gosh I'll miss Lizzie (splashes more tap water onto eye liner). I can't face today so the kids are eating one flap off an Amazon box and half a dog chew. Sniff. I'll be okay. I've got me and Mark steak with truffle sauce. Sniff.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yes Charlotte. I’m fine. Cause I’m not bleeping dramatic and pathetic. It is sad, of course, but she’s not my Nana/Gran. I don’t know her. She didn’t give a tit about me. Life goes on.

Reactions: 11
So she shares a cup with various ways of saying 'mum' on because in her sick, twisted head she thinks that's helpful.

Charlotte, a lot of people have been upset since the Queen died. It's brought back for people feelings of grief and loss. Their own mothers. Grandmothers. The funeral is going to be very triggering for a lot of people today but they'll sit and watch it because they feel they have a duty too.

I don't understand why you thought a 'mum' cup was a good idea. The Queen's 'children' have lost their mother. They're following their mother's coffin today. What was the message you hoped to send?

She's not got a bleeping clue. I seriously hope it's naivety because she's not lost anyone. My god, she's bleeping clueless. It's okay Charlotte, look longingly at your cup. One day, you’ll feel the pain.

head.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Honestly I reckon she’s just not at all that bright. Of itself not a terrible thing because plenty of people who aren’t the world’s cleverest do really well because they’re not lazy and self-absorbed with it. And they apply themselves diligently to working hard, are well adjusted, normal adults who know how to interact with others, are able to deal with constructive criticism and setbacks, be good role models for their kids, and be a useful, engaged participants etc.

Charl is just a lazy, self-absorbed thick twit.

So she shares a cup with various ways of saying 'mum' on because in her sick, twisted head she thinks that's helpful.

Charlotte, a lot of people have been upset since the Queen died. It's brought back for people feelings of grief and loss. Their own mothers. Grandmothers. The funeral is going to be very triggering for a lot of people today but they'll sit and watch it because they feel they have a duty too.

I don't understand why you thought a 'mum' cup was a good idea. The Queen's 'children' have lost their mother. They're following their mother's coffin today. What was the message you hoped to send?

She's not got a bleeping clue. I seriously hope it's naivety because she's not lost anyone. My god, she's bleeping clueless. It's okay Charlotte, look longingly at your cup. One day, you’ll feel the pain.

head.
Apols for my typos. Multitasking while watching the the funeral footage 💜

Honestly I reckon she’s just not at all that bright. Of itself not a terrible thing because plenty of people who aren’t the world’s cleverest do really well because they’re not lazy and self-absorbed with it. And they apply themselves diligently to working hard, are well adjusted, normal adults who know how to interact with others, are able to deal with constructive criticism and setbacks, be good role models for their kids, and be a useful, engaged participants etc.

Charl is just a lazy, self-absorbed thick twit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yes Charlotte. I’m fine. Cause I’m not bleeping dramatic and pathetic. It is sad, of course, but she’s not my Nana/Gran. I don’t know her. She didn’t give a tit about me. Life goes on.
Quoting myself as I realise this comes across as a dig at ANYONE grieving the queen. Not at all what I mean, it’s very sad and I myself have found it quite hard. It was a dig at Charlotte, and anyone else who makes it about themself when someone famous dies.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Quoting myself as I realise this comes across as a dig at ANYONE grieving the queen. Not at all what I mean, it’s very sad and I myself have found it quite hard. It was a dig at Charlotte, and anyone else who makes it about themself when someone famous dies.
We know you’re not a dick like Charl, you’re safe. Hope it’s not been too triggering for you and our tattle gang

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Which video?! I can’t stand her voice or the way she constantly screws her face up like she’s having a poo so can’t be bothered to skim watch them!
Just watched her latest YouTube and she never mentions her house once.

What a waste of ten minutes 😅

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.