Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she seriously went to a doctor because she had a sore head. And that she needs a doctor to tell her to take paracetamol & ibuprofen for it. Seriously. SERIOUSLY?! Maybe if she stopped drinking every night and had a pint of water she wouldn’t feel sick or have a sore head. She mentioned pregnancy tests but she never said they were negative did she….?!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's posted 38 stories plus one reel in the last 24 hours. That is not someone with a migraine!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She's posted 38 stories plus one reel in the last 24 hours. That is not someone with a migraine!
EXACTLY. If you felt genuinely really sick you wouldn’t be on your phone. The attention seeking is off the scale with her at the moment.

Reactions: 15
She eye-fucks herself so much 😒 get over yourself Charlotte.
I have migraines frequently unfortunately and I definitely wouldn't be on my phone documenting it all.
she's just so self centred and dramatic about everything.
Screenshot_20220923-115035_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I have a Grade 4 Glioblastoma Multiforme Brain Tumour and I don’t go on the way she has just done!!!!

I wouldn’t be surprised if she has IIH (Idiopathic Intercranial Hypertension) as it brings on headaches because you are really overweight!!
(A few friends have this and really struggle to lead a normal day to day life)

We all know what a hypochondriac she is and this shows she’ll do or say anything for content!!!!!

And has she mentioned headaches over the last few weeks?? I’m no Dr Kildare (showing my age 😝) but I’d say that the amount of alcohol she consumes will contribute to this “fake” news too!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This might be a bit of a long one and I’m sorry for that but I need to get it off my chest. The thing that annoys me so much about people like Charlotte (and she by no means is the only influencer like this) is that she just HAS to have a problem or a drama or a crisis. This woman had a few headaches and booked herself an emergency GP appointment to be seen to. She stated “we aren’t sure which one it is”, no Charlotte, you know exactly what it is. You’re being dramatic. Also there is no WE when you’re discussing your doctor trying to find a diagnosis for your dramatic illness, it’s them doing their job and you’re there to listen, take their advice and do what’s best for you. You don’t work alongside them, you don’t have any medical expertise so stop pretending to. I also dislike the phrasing of “I’m having to take paracetamol and ibuprofen together now” as if this is some big revelation? I do that monthly for my period because of the cramp, a lot of people need to take both, it’s nothing new and it doesn’t make you special. I believe last week was migraine awareness week, or perhaps the week before. Charlotte is EXACTLY the type of person to see this and think “that sounds like a nice bandwagon I can jump on”. As someone previously said, charlottes actions over the last 24hrs are not those of someone who has a migraine. You can’t look at your phone or open your eyes usually if it’s severe enough to need to see a GP as a matter of urgency. My sister-in-law has always suffered terribly from migraines, she’s vomiting at least once a week, bed ridden, she’s even had migraine-induced seizures they’ve been so brutal. Charlotte’s over here with headaches probably from the fact she drinks every day acting as if she’s got some sort of debilitating life limiting condition.

I am getting so ridiculously fed up with the influencer culture. Charlotte has a lovely house in a nice area, clearly plenty of money, a husband she claims she loves, three lovely children, and she still isn’t content unless 110% of everyone’s attention is directed towards her. And she knows that normal plain average Charlotte isn’t good enough to attract the undivided attention of millions of strangers so instead she goes for the over played “I’m not well” card for sympathy because any attention is good attention.

We know you read here. You’re playing with fire, and you are going to get burned. You are tempting fate with these ridiculous “diagnoses” and eventually when you really do have problems nobody will believe you. Also, as a nurse within the NHS, please stop wasting precious GP time. Next time, take the obvious pain before you start whining, or go to a pharmacy and get some stronger ones. And please, for the love of god, grow up and get a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m sorry but what is that voice? She sounds like she’s going to burst into tears at any moment. The way she pronounces some words really naffs me off because you can tell she speaks that way on purpose because she thinks it’s cute but she just sounds like a head 😕😕

• Sick
Reactions: 16
This might be a bit of a long one and I’m sorry for that but I need to get it off my chest. The thing that annoys me so much about people like Charlotte (and she by no means is the only influencer like this) is that she just HAS to have a problem or a drama or a crisis. This woman had a few headaches and booked herself an emergency GP appointment to be seen to. She stated “we aren’t sure which one it is”, no Charlotte, you know exactly what it is. You’re being dramatic. Also there is no WE when you’re discussing your doctor trying to find a diagnosis for your dramatic illness, it’s them doing their job and you’re there to listen, take their advice and do what’s best for you. You don’t work alongside them, you don’t have any medical expertise so stop pretending to. I also dislike the phrasing of “I’m having to take paracetamol and ibuprofen together now” as if this is some big revelation? I do that monthly for my period because of the cramp, a lot of people need to take both, it’s nothing new and it doesn’t make you special. I believe last week was migraine awareness week, or perhaps the week before. Charlotte is EXACTLY the type of person to see this and think “that sounds like a nice bandwagon I can jump on”. As someone previously said, charlottes actions over the last 24hrs are not those of someone who has a migraine. You can’t look at your phone or open your eyes usually if it’s severe enough to need to see a GP as a matter of urgency. My sister-in-law has always suffered terribly from migraines, she’s vomiting at least once a week, bed ridden, she’s even had migraine-induced seizures they’ve been so brutal. Charlotte’s over here with headaches probably from the fact she drinks every day acting as if she’s got some sort of debilitating life limiting condition.

I am getting so ridiculously fed up with the influencer culture. Charlotte has a lovely house in a nice area, clearly plenty of money, a husband she claims she loves, three lovely children, and she still isn’t content unless 110% of everyone’s attention is directed towards her. And she knows that normal plain average Charlotte isn’t good enough to attract the undivided attention of millions of strangers so instead she goes for the over played “I’m not well” card for sympathy because any attention is good attention.

We know you read here. You’re playing with fire, and you are going to get burned. You are tempting fate with these ridiculous “diagnoses” and eventually when you really do have problems nobody will believe you. Also, as a nurse within the NHS, please stop wasting precious GP time. Next time, take the obvious pain before you start whining, or go to a pharmacy and get some stronger ones. And please, for the love of god, grow up and get a life.
What a great post ♥ You’ve said exactly what most want to say!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I cannot believe she seriously went to a doctor because she had a sore head. And that she needs a doctor to tell her to take paracetamol & ibuprofen for it. Seriously. SERIOUSLY?! Maybe if she stopped drinking every night and had a pint of water she wouldn’t feel sick or have a sore head. She mentioned pregnancy tests but she never said they were negative did she….?!!!!

How did she even get an appointment for headaches!! It’s hard to get one here unless your dying 😂😂

Always has to be a drama!! Think she’s that bored she need drama!! Just get a job that will make you feel so much better! Maybe stop drinking every night too I’m sure that doesn’t help with headaches!! Maybe also do a bit of exercise clear your head move a bit more!! It all helps!!

duck off Charlotte, you were dancing on your stories three hours ago. Using vital resources for a bleeping headache.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I am the last person to discourage anyone from going to the GP but one thing to wonder is headaches can be caused by overuse of pain - eg ibuprofen etc. I wonder how her arthritis is at the moment and her general tolerance to pain and discomfort.

Obviously we see a lot (A LOT) of Charlotte on social media but she has never presented as someone suffering from debilitating headaches. Taking paracetamol and ibuprofen together is bog standard over the counter pain relief advice.

Anyway - we can all look forward to this rich seam of content to mine. Nice dig at selfish Stan stopping her going to the doctors too.

GP has also said wear your specs 🤓 as eye strain can be a major contributor to headaches. Oh and Charlotte - you don’t need to be a martyr re your ill fitting specs, go and get a new pair that fit 🙈

Notes: patient prescribed glasses. Patient advises does not wear glasses as they don’t fit properly. Patient advised to go to optician and have glasses refitted. [SMACKS HEAD ON DESK AND CONSIDERS LIFE CHOICES]

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I seriously can’t keep watching this woman, even hate watching. She’s an awful excuse of a human being. She’s making paracetamol and ibuprofen sound like cancer-curing medication. I take oramorph, tramadol, naproxen and nerve blockers daily due to a debilitating spinal condition and I’m still in a level of pain. I’m a single parent to 3 kids and work almost full time and have a dog (got before said spinal condition occurred). Like Charlotte, I also have arthritis in my hips and knees. She has no bleeping idea about the real world, she’s neglectful of those poor children and the dog, their basic needs aren’t met and she only cares about herself and the man she really really fancies. The children and dog deserve more, she has no excuse for how she is, she’s bleeping lazy. As someone who also gets regular migraines, you wouldn’t be able to pick up your phone Charl, oh and aspirin works a treat

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Peeing on sticks? Slowly trying to drop hints she’s trying to sneakily get pregnant so when she announces it we all won’t be shocked

• Wow
  • Sick
There will be a 4th “accident”. Watch out Shark.
Yeah and she didn’t confirm it they were negative either, she just said she’s been doing pregnancy tests………
I think we will have a pregnancy announcement before the year is out……

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.