Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth does she think Stan looks like Bill?! She needs to get her eyes tested (and the kids too with how close they’re rammed up against the tv screen). Bill looks nothing like you Charl and the other two do because they BOTH clearly have sticklers like you

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Unlike her I actually thought her carrying toilet roll was a brilliant idea🤭she can then clean her mouth up after another bout of speaking utter shite🤷‍♀️💩

Get that kids nails cut! And cleaned!!!!!
Bloody disgusting that! Poor boy it’s not like he can do his own what a shame! Instead of posting crap on instagram take 5 and tidy the wee man up ffs charl!

Reactions: 11
(Prepares little girly voice and pout)

Hi everyone 👋, gosh well I’ve been a bit quiet on here haven’t I? I had some things going on and I had to take some time out for me and that’s ok, I think? Anyway I am so so proud of you all for carrying on without my vital input, you are amazing and I hope you know that.

~~~~~~~~~~
I have so much to catch up on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was just about to say! My 11 year old can polish a full pizza he’s a growing lad! I can’t believe that’s for three kids!!

Reactions: 11
Her essay is vomit-inducing on that new post. She needs to write this white in a diary, not on the internet, or better still, get a PROPER job that occupies her mind

Reactions: 15
She had 4 years with him at home. You'd think, having gone back to work when William was 6 weeks old, she might have some sort of awareness of the position of absolute privilege she's been in to have 4 whole years. Admittedly she wasted most of it, which if she got her head out of her bum she might be realising now.

Reactions: 19
It doesn't even make sense. They had the electrician round so they couldn't eat with the kids. Eat abit later as a family then? Invest in a slow cooker so you all eat the same meal? One parent eat with the kids and the others meal warm in the oven? It's every excuse under the sun why the kids are constantly fed tiny portions of beige freezer fodder with a token grape and the parents have waitrose finest cooked meals every night. The children should come first, not third behind Charlotte and Mark. I've had toast for tea a week in a row before and my kids had the sausage and mash etc when I didn't have 2 pennies to rub together. Ffs 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tell me you read Tattle without…etc…

Hi Charl! Hi Kayleigh! 👋 👋
I don't understand why FFF even mentions Charlotte on her page. If she does read here, why would you want to be associated with Charlotte? Further, FFF is a Teacher, which I hope would mean she likes kids 😅 so why be friends with someone who mistreats and exploits her children ?

I can't wrap my head around it. I know if one my friends was doing what Charlotte does, I'd either get them the help they need, support them towards change, contact the appropriate services and if they didn't listen or change, I'd have to make distance between us. It's like FFF is saying Charlotte's behaviour is okay and that's frightening.

FFF - we know you read here. Explain your self....

Reactions: 13
It doesn't even make sense. They had the electrician round so they couldn't eat with the kids. Eat abit later as a family then? Invest in a slow cooker so you all eat the same meal? One parent eat with the kids and the others meal warm in the oven? It's every excuse under the sun why the kids are constantly fed tiny portions of beige freezer fodder with a token grape and the parents have waitrose finest cooked meals every night. The children should come first, not third behind Charlotte and Mark. I've had toast for tea a week in a row before and my kids had the sausage and mash etc when I didn't have 2 pennies to rub together. Ffs 😠
It makes zero sense! Plus, with the cost of living crisis, why is she using the hob/oven twice? Awful waste of energy when she could make them all the same meal.

Reactions: 10
I think she forgets she films every minute of her life and she can’t hide her lies…we see them eat separately ALL THE TIME, it has nothing to do with the electrician.
And yes, absolutely not enough food. My kids are similar ages to hers, what she’s put out is probably enough for two young kids, absolutely not three, especially when one is a 10 year old boy.
The way she feeds her family just baffles me. Even if there was a reason to need to eat separately, prepare one meal and keep plates warm for anyone that needs to eat later.

Reactions: 13
I’ll tell you why you want your babies back. It’s so you can keep exploiting them on Insta for a profit. I mean let’s be honest. Channel Mum are due to drop her soon because she’s lost her money makers now they are all at school. People who have real jobs don’t have time to wallow and feel sorry for themselves Charl. Take a leaf out of Kerry Conway’s book and go get yourself a proper job!! That’s what Kerry did after Channel Mum dropped her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ll tell you why you want your babies back. It’s so you can keep exploiting them on Insta for a profit. I mean let’s be honest. Channel Mum are due to drop her soon because she’s lost her money makers now they are all at school. People who have real jobs don’t have time to wallow and feel sorry for themselves Charl. Take a leaf out of Kerry Conway’s book and go get yourself a proper job!! That’s what Kerry did after Channel Mum dropped her.
She’s bloody insufferable. And she needs real life friends to chat about that stuff to over a Costa (which she doesn’t visit much) not through a screen to strangers, she’s so sad and not upset sad, like a drip, sad! Surely if she listened to herself back she’d think what a dick I’m being 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The audacity to go stories and MOAN,witch AND WHINE about your children going to School and have new adventures and grow as little people. Where the hell does she get her cahonies from, I swear 😒 In the same breath as moaning how she barely has time to 'work' she says she's spending her morning snuggling with the pets 🥴 make it make sense. Most parents don't have the luxury of moping around the house for hours a day filming the odd reel and lobbing pumpkins on every surface and saying we are so so busy 🙃. We work, we care for our children or relatives, we volunteer, we are productive members of society. Get a job or better yet, do a few hours at your local foodbank and put your pathetic existence into prospective. Absolutely had enough of the constant dramatics of a bored housewife.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
God she has infuriated me this morning with her sorrowful whinging. Just goes to show what a pampered princess she has been all of her life going on and on about her last kid going to school as if they are off to bleeping war. And still the going on about the last 2 years being really hard!!!! For you they weren’t you twit! She still has grandparents alive ffs. How will she cope with bereavement.
For the poster above saying the younger 2 kids aren’t cute, I agree with you they aren’t! I don’t feel bad for saying that as she has shoved them in our faces since they were born going on about how funny and cute they are. They are distinctly average kids at best, actually, duck that most kids don’t have those dreadful voices they have.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.