Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taken the kids on a luxurious holiday to Alcudia (bog standard family resort for one week) with all the money she makes from them, and they all appear to have rickets. Great job, Charl.

Mod edit is there a title to use, just a load of insults goes too far

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12
Is the piggy nose and bulbous eyes just her genes or is it sticklers?
Daisy and Stan definitely have that look!

I can’t believe how thin they are when she is a self confessed “foodie” - but I think it’s more of an unhealthy obsession to be honest.

She needs to look at their diets and not her meal plan show she puts on!

Reactions: 10
Is the piggy nose and bulbous eyes just her genes or is it sticklers?
Daisy and Stan definitely have that look!

I can’t believe how thin they are when she is a self confessed “foodie” - but I think it’s more of an unhealthy obsession to be honest.

She needs to look at their diets and not her meal plan show she puts on!
Definitely Stickler traits. A quick google shows how much more Stan looks like he has sticklers than Daisy and she’s definitely got it.

Edit - Charlotte also has Pierre Robin Sequence which Stan and Daisy clearly have too

Reactions: 12
What happened to the thread title? I mean I've seen other threads that say far worse than gaping flappy tit crack! 😂 🤪
How do we get my suggestion up then? We can't have a blank one surely. Anyone know how to do it?
If I report this post can it be to ask for a proper title?

Reactions: 2
The person who said they are there should take photos of her. Then if she complains go well remove the kids from your photos and I’ll remove your size 31 arse from mine

Reactions: 14
That’s me! Yeah I hope to take photos of my kids with Ten Ton Tessie in the background, then zoom in. She can’t complain because she does it all the time!

• Haha
That’s me! Yeah I hope to take photos of my kids with Ten Ton Tessie in the background, then zoom in. She can’t complain because she does it all the time!
I'd love to see a photo of her from a normal angle!!!

Reactions: 6
She looks like she’s got 3 tits 🤣🤣

Edited to add: I genuinely couldn’t understand why I could see 3 tits so went back to look & the middle tit is actually a huge gap 😂 what the actual duck is going on here????
41ED98D6-DB98-4DE3-A8B3-7794CB76D0C2.jpeg

Her boobs are really saggy and empty - like the picture here. The gap you see in the middle is her chest between her breasts, she’s got no volume or firm tissue in her breasts at all now so it’s just flat loose skin that hangs down and exposes the chest between them. If she would wear a proper bra style supportive swimsuit it would look so awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s back on hoping for a safe flight- who doesn’t?! Why does she feel the need to say it? (Apart from attention obviously!)
Who’s thinks she’ll have the pumpkins out by the weekend 🤣 I bet she’s dying to start the autumn content!

Reactions: 18
She’s back on hoping for a safe flight- who doesn’t?! Why does she feel the need to say it? (Apart from attention obviously!)
Who’s thinks she’ll have the pumpkins out by the weekend 🤣 I bet she’s dying to start the autumn content!
Yep, I’m sensing the incoming pumpkins, jumper sleeves pulled down around her hands, the fairy lights on in the house and her acting like it’s the middle of December when it’s still the height of summer!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
There is absolutely no excuse for these sandles when this selfish cow spends so much on dresses and clothes for herself. I feel so sorry for Daisy. One thing that I always take absolute pride in is my child's appearance, clothes and shoes. I'd rather go without for the sake of my child. She's a horrible women.

Aside from being absolutely filthy, they don't fit.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
There is absolutely no excuse for these sandles when this selfish cow spends so much on dresses and clothes for herself. I feel so sorry for Daisy. One thing that I always take absolute pride in is my child's appearance, clothes and shoes. I'd rather go without for the sake of my child. She's a horrible women.

Aside from being absolutely filthy, they don't fit.
You could forgive her having grubby sandals if she was spending a small fortune having them properly made for her children’s feet. She could at least get ones in her kids sizes!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.