Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she vlogged the holiday. It looked pretty boring from her stories…it seemed to be kids having a chill on their ipads, Charlotte talking to her phone every day, Charlotte showing strangers her outfit and Charlotte wearing her manky jumper that she wears to clean the house. No different to them being at home? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Does Mark ever do anything to help at home?! So far it looks like Charlotte has cleaned the whole house, unpacked, done multiple loads of laundry, set up for his birthday …all while he’s sleeping 😅 of course she might just be seeking head pats for housewifery so hasn’t shown his help, but he still seems incredibly lazy. And as much as we go after her for neglecting the kids, he is equally to blame. Why doesn’t he get them decent shoes and clothes? Or say anything about Stan? Or cook meals for them all to eat together? They are both awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t get why she posts footage of her true body size and shape when she so clearly edits the crap out of her pictures

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
You beat me to it @AriaFromtheNorth but the arseee
She's at least an 18/20. Which is fine, if she didn't constantly lie about it. I'd love for her to try and say she buys 14 jeans. It's coming up to Autumn/Winter and those milkmaid dresses will be redundant. Cannot wait for a game of hide-a-tag on her clothing hauls 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Them addidas are the cheapest branded shoes. But my youngest wore them in black for school for ages, but he’s now a size 3 and jd said they only go to a size 2, now either they were mistaken or bill has tiny feet. My 10 year old boy is in Size 6 and that seems to be the average in his class. Found that out when moaning about him nearly having to pay adult prices
An adult 6 is ABSOLUTELY not average for a 10 year old (mine is a size 4 and he’s one of the taller in his year, although I know that doesn’t indicate foot size). That being said from what you say about the Adidas shoes he does seem to have small feet (and be generally small for his age….malnutrition anyone?)

You beat me to it @AriaFromtheNorth but the arseee
Dear LORD!!!!! Wear some bloody knickers Charlotte. Your bum is trying to eat your arse and we KNOW that’ll get smelly, especially when you seem to wash your one pair of pyjamas once every month (if they’re lucky)

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The state of D & S chasing the bubbles around in the garden. He has 100% got Sticklers. And all 3 kids just look so underfed and so sickly.

Reactions: 15
The state of D & S chasing the bubbles around in the garden. He has 100% got Sticklers. And all 3 kids just look so underfed and so sickly.
That poor boy has a waddling gait and serious limb abnormalities

Also, this has nothing at all to do with Mark’s birthday and everything to do with how SHE has to make an event out of everything for the gram and the content, and how it makes HER feel. The man has said he’s happy to chill at home and probably feels REALLY bleeping RELIEVED to just have a low key birthday. She is so utterly self obsessed it’s sickening.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
8F0429A1-6161-4FCF-86B6-EE9DE3962664.jpeg

Jesus wept. mark is a grown man! It’s an inconsequential birthday - it’s not hugely important nor relevant to anyone! He’s not a child that needs fawning over. Leave him alone!!

also - for the love of god take that dog to a groomers and get his coat clipped. He looks awful.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It's her that fussed over him bet he'd love to spend the day playing PlayStation. But she want to have a instagram birthday for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh my God - just behave like other adults and go out for a meal or something at the weekend like a normal person for his birthday.

Anyone reading this would think Mark was 3 or something. Wonder if he got some new Velcro trainers for his birthday too!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Piss off Charl , you don’t give a tit about your dog
We have always had dogs , hence why we never holiday aboard, we go away in this country and take them with us
She doesn't even take him on a UK holiday!! Unbelievable!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.