Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never seen boobs like this before. I'm gonna have to delve into the archives and go on to tit watch. See when they went so wrong 🤣
I've breastfed 2 kids for over 3 years in total and just had a lumpectomy on one of them and even mine look better than that 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Brands haven't specifically chosen to work with you Charl, Channel Mum have given you the gig! All the Instahuns that are on their books advertise the same tit. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They seem to eat pizza at least once every week, sometimes twice. I know I’ve said this before but why won’t she just cook a big pot of something that can easily be heated up? Like, a big pot of chicken curry for example. It’s easy to make, you can do it first thing in the morning and then pop it in the fridge. Put dinner on the table for the kids and eat WITH THEM and then it Mark is running late he can heat some up when he gets home. It’s just so lazy, putting in frozen pizzas and letting them eat it alone because she’s pissed at 5pm and going to make some flamboyant dinner for Mark. Like, duck Mark. He’s a grown man. He can reheat and eat something when he gets home. Her priority should be making her kids a proper nutritious meal and sitting down at the table with them to eat, to actually engage with them over a shared meal. Her kids are like an afterthought - she thinks of herself first & foremost, then social media/“work”, then Mark, then somewhere behind all that is the kids. I honestly think she’s a disgrace.
yes that would be so much more beneficial to all of them if she done that, more cost effective, healthier, more energy efficient the list goes on! Its not like she’s short on time to actually spend some time cooking a nutritious meal for her children.

Reactions: 10
She used to often make a Sunday roast, and she used to make proper family meals but it all seems to have completely fallen by the wayside and she just doesn’t bother at all anymore.

Reactions: 15
They seem to eat pizza at least once every week, sometimes twice. I know I’ve said this before but why won’t she just cook a big pot of something that can easily be heated up? Like, a big pot of chicken curry for example. It’s easy to make, you can do it first thing in the morning and then pop it in the fridge. Put dinner on the table for the kids and eat WITH THEM and then it Mark is running late he can heat some up when he gets home. It’s just so lazy, putting in frozen pizzas and letting them eat it alone because she’s pissed at 5pm and going to make some flamboyant dinner for Mark. Like, duck Mark. He’s a grown man. He can reheat and eat something when he gets home. Her priority should be making her kids a proper nutritious meal and sitting down at the table with them to eat, to actually engage with them over a shared meal. Her kids are like an afterthought - she thinks of herself first & foremost, then social media/“work”, then Mark, then somewhere behind all that is the kids. I honestly think she’s a disgrace.
Totally weird. Yesterday was pretty busywork wise but I still managed to do chicken satay in the slow cooker. 10 mins to cooks some rice and and make a salad. Lid on rice to keep it warm so husband and I ate later. All of us at the same stuff in two sittings. This is from someone who was up til 1am working snd then up at 6am to start the day. Lots of people will have done the same as me yesterday and managed to get something decent on the table. It’s not hard and sort of a bare minimum. If you’re pratting about all day at home refreshing your emails to see if Channel Mum have finally sent you a new ad, there really is no excuse

I also don’t think the “so anxious” about doing the ad yesterday was really the best intro to whatever brand has been silly enough to pay Charlotte to stand bent double in front of a mirror “showing off” their clothes.

It’s not very positive puts the focus firmly on Charlotte rather than the brand. Not professional at all.

Reactions: 16
Totally weird. Yesterday was pretty busywork wise but I still managed to do chicken satay in the slow cooker. 10 mins to cooks some rice and and make a salad. Lid on rice to keep it warm so husband and I ate later. All of us at the same stuff in two sittings. This is from someone who was up til 1am working snd then up at 6am to start the day. Lots of people will have done the same as me yesterday and managed to get something decent on the table. It’s not hard and sort of a bare minimum. If you’re pratting about all day at home refreshing your emails to see if Channel Mum have finally sent you a new ad, there really is no excuse

I also don’t think the “so anxious” about doing the ad yesterday was really the best intro to whatever brand has been silly enough to pay Charlotte to stand bent double in front of a mirror “showing off” their clothes.

It’s not very positive puts the focus firmly on Charlotte rather than the brand. Not professional at all.
I think it's okay if you're a parent who hasn't made a home cooked meal, for whatever reason. Some people can't due to physical or mental health reasons. They may be overwhelmed or tired. It doesn't really matter on a whole and we wouldn't want anyone who also slapped a pizza in the oven to feel bad (it matters that kids are fed). The problem is, Charlotte cooks TWO teas. She makes a la carte for her and Mark. The adults are fed better than the kids. That's why it's unforgiveable.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So further to her day out yesterday having her nails done today she’s out with FFF and tomorrow her hair. Her ads have totally dried up haven’t they she actually doesn’t have any work to do at all wonder how she will justify being a SAHM now that the kids are all at school too

Reactions: 13
The fact that she has Serial killer sunglasses on and did the peace sign 🥴, feels giddy about having a coffee with a friend and states that in her whole 30-odd years has never met a friend without the kids. Not sure what to unpick first 🤣🤣 absolutely tragic 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find FFF utterly bizarre. Why would a teacher hang out with a women who exploits and mistreat her kids. God help the kids in FFFs classes. She's no morals.

Reactions: 14
Charlotte voice has definitely changed from the days when I actually enjoyed her content. It was never that high pitched and nasally I’m certain.

Reactions: 13
What on earth is she talking about? She’s never done what before? Gone to meet a friend for coffee? What rubbish! “I feel giddy and so grown up” - what the duck is wrong with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think it's okay if you're a parent who hasn't made a home cooked meal, for whatever reason. Some people can't due to physical or mental health reasons. They may be overwhelmed or tired. It doesn't really matter on a whole and we wouldn't want anyone who also slapped a pizza in the oven to feel bad (it matters that kids are fed). The problem is, Charlotte cooks TWO teas. She makes a la carte for her and Mark. The adults are fed better than the kids. That's why it's unforgiveable.
I’m not talking about people with mental or physical health issues. I am talking about Charlotte specifically on a thread about Charlotte. There is no need for you to qualify my post as it is quite obvious and I don’t appreciate the inference that my post is in anyway dismissive or undermining of those who do have genuine physical or mental health issues which preclude them from cooking - which Charlotte quite clearly does not

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I go for coffee there every single week with my fellow gym victims. It's gorgeous, I'm sad she's found it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.