Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She need to stop with bill. He’s the same age as one of my boys. And I know my son would say no. if His class mates in high school see half this white they will be ripping him a part daily about his mummy . She needs to put her kids first for once, she’s actually a horrible mum.
I agree , my eldest is 11 and gone into secondary school, I could never put her into a position that all of my families life was a Google away for all to see , including pictures of his mom in bikinis and bras and pants ! It’s sad really !

Reactions: 11
So she’s saying she’s donating lots of what was in the ad. To me that just shows that she has taken the work for the money and doesn’t like the products.
What a shame for Bill being roped in too, he will start to get bullied for this in a year or so if his school mates find out.

I’m pretty sure she’s at Bewilderwood too. Will be fuming if she has been given free tickets!
I think they are at Bewilderwood too. I really wanted to take my kids in the summer holidays but just couldn’t afford it. Will be raging if she got to go for free 🙄

Reactions: 12
I think they are at Bewilderwood too. I really wanted to take my kids in the summer holidays but just couldn’t afford it. Will be raging if she got to go for free 🙄
I think Its definitely gifted as she hasn’t mentioned where she’s going or any details. If she paid for it she would say where.

That Asda reel makes me want to crawl inside myself and hide…cringe.

Reactions: 13
She’s tagged bewilderwood as the location on one of the stories. Shocked if she’s actually paid for her kids to have a fun day out.

Reactions: 6
I think Its definitely gifted as she hasn’t mentioned where she’s going or any details. If she paid for it she would say where.

That Asda reel makes me want to crawl inside myself and hide…cringe.
She tagged it as Bewildered in one of the insta stories today. But yes, blatantly a freebie. I’m sure there will be reels and umpteen stories all about it tomorrow once she’s edited the footage from today….

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Looks like she’s actually paid for once. Disgusted that she’s gone without Bill though!

Reactions: 5
Looks like she’s actually paid for once. Disgusted that she’s gone without Bill though!
Hmmmmm I don’t believe they went to
That and paid for it just off their own backs for a fun day out. Nope. Particularly as they didn’t go on a day they had Bill. I think they were probably offered a discount to go this weekend to drum up interest before they start their Halloween themed stuff.

Reactions: 13
So in her everything done vlog stan has the Spider-Man bedding. She said the advert has been delayed

How often do the bed sheets get changed!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thread title "Rickets for Bill and no glasses for Daisy, beige buffet for tea tonight because 'Momma' is lazy"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does she insist on filming her holding hands with the kids / Mark??????? It irks me ! Like she constantly trying to prove something !

Reactions: 12
She’s obviously gone as a way of trying to prove us tattlers wrong 😂😂 she’s always being called out for not taking the kids out !
She makes it so obvious that she reads here 😂

Reactions: 3
I actually can’t believe she went without bill
It's cheaper! I looked on the website and you pay according to height! She's done a reel so it wasn't gifted. Why choose a day when one of your kids isn't there? Tight-fisted fuckers. Happy to dress him up and treat him like a toddler. And pimp him out for ads. But doesn't include him on a family day out. 🙁

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It's cheaper! I looked on the website and you pay according to height! She's done a reel so it wasn't gifted. Why choose a day when one of your kids isn't there? Tight-fisted fuckers. Happy to dress him up and treat him like a toddler. And pimp him out for ads. But doesn't include him on a family day out. 🙁
My thoughts exactly. She’s a tight cow. Rarely takes them anywhere and the one weekend she does she goes when Bill is at his dads 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.