Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids have been at school all day, clubs tonight and that there pathetic excuse of a meal is supposed to be their tea? They will be off to bed starving because they fat lazy witch of a mother couldn’t be bothered to prepare them a hot meal as she was too busy pouting into her phone and wasting the GP’s time with her non existent headaches. She’s a scumbag. If she was my daughter and those were my grandchildren I’d be having a bloody word with her. And her lazy excuse of husband.
That family member who recently said to Charl that she was a wonderful mother either didn't say that, is on crack, or was pissed, because how can you possibly look at that prison plate and call it dinner and think that's what a 'wonderful mother' feeds her children!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That family member who recently said to Charl that she was a wonderful mother either didn't say that, is on crack, or was pissed, because how can you possibly look at that prison plate and call it dinner and think that's what a 'wonderful mother' feeds her children!
Looks more like a sad birthday party buffet.
Does this woman not have an oven?

If she's on contraception, taking it as she should and not missed a period why would she be doing pregnancy tests just because she's got a headache? Daft cow.
That tea is disgusting, no wonder the kids look ill and malnourished! They're probably deficient in all sorts.
Miss piggy doesn't care though does she! After all the flack she got from that you tube video showing the kids pitiful excuse for tea you'd have thought she'd have listened, reflected and changed her tit ways. Of course we all know she’s a narcissistic witch so she carries on being the tit selfish mother she's always been.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion

3 course dinners for our char and frank
while kids share picky platters that just look rank

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I laughed at the vlog where she says I am his wife not his maid 🤣 she practically wipes the guys arse, he does bugger all in that house!!
It was also grim how she put the bins on Daisy's bed to show the camera 🤮

Still can't get over the food thing this evening. Had another look at the pic and there are 3 donut halves. Some poor bugger either didn't get one or ate it already, or Charl decided she deserved half a donut for being such a boss babe of a mamma and slaving over a cold chopping board for 5 minutes. Her kids must surely resent her when they see her and Mark having a proper meal, mind you they're probably shipped off to bed after clubs, staving hungry.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Goodness Stan’s speech in that grocery haul and ‘meal plan’ (🤣🤣🤣) really sounds poor for his age. And why is she holding him on her hip like he’s a toddler? Because she’s trying to milk her last (for now) cash cow for as long as she can so pushing the cutesy voice 4yo (which it’s not - S in videos is annoying AF). I don’t think I can even loathe watch anymore. What a pathetic, dim twit she is.

Reactions: 14
Didn’t she just tell us that she started her period? No way she’d have been past her 2WW to start testing if she is planning on her “surprise” baby

I feel so much for those children, especially if she does go through with having another cash cow. They get so little of her attention and energy as it is, can you imagine the drips of affection she’d give them as she worries for 40
Weeks that she has given her syndrome to another baby

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she just tell us that she started her period? No way she’d have been past her 2WW to start testing if she is planning on her “surprise” baby

I feel so much for those children, especially if she does go through with having another cash cow. They get so little of her attention and energy as it is, can you imagine the drips of affection she’d give them as she worries for 40
Weeks that she has given her syndrome to another baby
A syndrome that could be avoided with IVF (which we all know she could afford), but no, she doesn’t care about her children’s’ health, only the fairytale fantasy she can portray to other people.

I’m telling you now, if she gets pregnant then it’s because she stopped her pill and didn’t tell Mark. It’s also classed as rape.

Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t believe how much she lies ! Watching her stuff is just comedy from start to finish , she lies about her size , she lies about being busy , she lies about not getting time to herself , she lies about being uncomfortable doing “stuff for her “ she lies about the amount of food she eats , she lies and lies and lies .
She relishes in being a “ victim “ she harps on about the last two years being hard as if she experienced anything remotely difficult which she didn’t !
She plays the meek and mild girl next door type but she’s an absolute witch , it can be seen with her replies to people ! She’s spoiled and she’s over indulged! We all know she reads here and I hope you read this Charlotte and I hope you understand how pathetic you and the whole influencer culture is ! Lazy bunch of useless morons

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So much to unpick in that vlog. The washing basket and bins on Daisy's bed is just rank! 🤮 :oops: She's so out of breath just talking!! The lying over her size and state of her feet. The 'maid' comment on putting Frank's clothes away. The mixing of all the cleaning sprays in the bathroom!!!! ⛔ o_O...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Why is she wearing yesterdays clothes again today 🤢 we know they won’t have been washed! She says they’ll get mucky but ffs it’s not hard to put on a clean pair of leggings and clean sweatshirt, they’ll all get washed (eventually). She’ll stink in those clothes, especially her sweaty crotch leggings 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Why is she wearing yesterdays clothes again today 🤢 we know they won’t have been washed! She says they’ll get mucky but ffs it’s not hard to put on a clean pair of leggings and clean sweatshirt, they’ll all get washed (eventually). She’ll stink in those clothes, especially her sweaty crotch leggings 🤢
I’m more wondering why she’s giving an explanation as if she NEVER rewears clothes when she wore those flare pants every day for 6 months.

• Sick
I’m more wondering why she’s giving an explanation as if she NEVER rewears clothes when she wore those flare pants every day for 6 months.
Now she’s a “superhero” her and mama reid flogging marvel tit for Asda 😂😂Jesus are these really women 30+🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
OH MY GOD please go and watch that ad we must discuss it. I’m dying 🤣
I am mortified for her.

Whatever they are doing today it will 100% be an advert or something she’s been paid to do or something for a piece of “brand work” - they never take those kids out anywhere unless it’s an Ad and the lazy lump never ventures outside normally either.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.