Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo surprise surprise she’s not feeling herself today was it because You totally embarrassed yourself on the internet with that bad singing pissed out of your head!! 😂 now give me sympathy because I need my ego stroking and tell me how lovely I am and that I am a good mamma!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Why is she talking in such a whimpery voice? It’s like a voice you’d use to phone your boss and pull a sickie pretending you’re ill

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You don't feel right Charlotte because, according to you, you struggle your mental health and alcohol is the worst for it. I tried to discuss this with you once which you flew off the handle about and blocked me. Idiot.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think she broke him down a long time ago. He was very against marriage. She said so herself, knew he would never propose. What made him change such strong views? After such a long time together. I could understand if it was whirlwind oh I love her so much I want to marry her tomorrow kind of thing.

Reactions: 6
Oooo surprise surprise she’s not feeling herself today was it because You totally embarrassed yourself on the internet with that bad singing pissed out of your head!! 😂 now give me sympathy because I need my ego stroking and tell me how lovely I am and that I am a good mamma!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
...and I suspect those now deleted comments on that candle reel will have been read by quite a few people if they were up over the weekend. But hey, let's not address them eh Charl and pull out the 'feeling flat' card instead! 🙄 twit.

Reactions: 7
She feeling flat as she has no focus to her working life now. The garden stuff didn’t take off. Her interior decorating is very “niche” and not hugely aspirational. So what now? Sitting at home waiting for channel mum to feed her ads with a lot of competition snapping at her heels? Suspect Mark will be making noises about going back to work too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean how long can she carry on showing us her weekly food shop before she realises that maybe a proper job would do her the world of good. Granted, the shock of the real world could kill her but if she carries on like this then it will be death by boredom (unless frank snaps in the meantime and twats her over the head with her box of wax melts).

• Haha
I mean how long can she carry on showing us her weekly food shop before she realises that maybe a proper job would do her the world of good. Granted, the shock of the real world could kill her but if she carries on like this then it will be death by boredom (unless frank snaps in the meantime and twats her over the head with her box of wax melts).
Agree. Bored and unstimulated. Few friends and human interactions. A job would do her mental health the absolute world of good. She’s so far down the hole that she has no insight into what is causing her to feel like this. It’s the same thing year after year. More Halloween candles or autumn or whatever it is. Christmas starts on 31 October. Telling us what is the latest fabric conditioner in B&M. It is absolutely mentally unstimulating.

Human beings are hard wired to seek change and innovation through new challenges, learning new skills and face to face interaction. Working gives structure to a day. Ad hoc work (ie whenever a new ad comes that you have no control over) is shown to cause poorer health outcomes. That’s why there are public health issues with zero hours contracts etc.

• Heart
Can you imagine her in a normal working environment, say in an office?

“Hello everywunn.

i’m doing okay today. Are you feeling okay too?

Time for brew & a 5000 calorie snack.

*sigh* It’s so tough for us working people isn’t it?

I can’t type because I have my manky lilac chunky jumper sleeves over my hands & I need to show off my ‘lucky bag’ engagement ring. Did you know I’m married? To the fit bloke I used to work with. He makes me tremble & makes my knickers (thongs) giddy. I moved him in immediately after changing the beds sheets after I broke up with Stephen. I love him so so much that I even wipe his arse for him. Aren’t I lucky?

Time for a gin? Oh it’s only 10am. Never mind, I’ll have a liquid lunch. Anyone want a selfie with me? No? Well would you mind taking a photo of me with my hands wrapped around an autumnal brew mug while I stare out the window, curling my lips & singing softly singing to myself?

Ooh. Lunchtime. Gin anyone? Actually I might go shopping for some size 13 clothes *heaves massive arse out of office chair*

Hi everyone. I’m back from lunch. I’m doing okay actually Are you okay?

*shuffles stapler, pen, notepad around desk & pretends it’s “work”*

Oh I’m just soooo exhausted. But that’s okay! I need to be kind to myself you know?

What Boss? You’re not happy with my work? Stop trolling me! You can’t tell me what to do! That’s it! I’m blocking you!

Well everywunn *sigh* I’m leaving now, I need to rush home & take my fit bloke to the toilet, cook his haute cuisine dinner while my kids eat cheap shite” & then sashay around him sexily in my thing cos I love sex me. See you all tomorrow. I’m so so proud of you all today, I really really am. And you know what? I’m proud of me too!’

All interspersed with 1000 “like”s & 5000 “erm”s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

“Hello everywunn.

I can’t type because I have my manky lilac chunky jumper sleeves over my hands & I need to show off my ‘lucky bag’ engagement ring. Did you know I’m married? To the fit bloke I used to work with. He makes me tremble & makes my knickers (thongs) giddy. I moved him in immediately after changing the beds sheets after I broke up with Stephen. I love him so so much that I even wipe his arse for him. Aren’t I lucky?

Time for a gin? Oh it’s only 10am. Never mind, I’ll have a liquid lunch. Anyone want a selfie with me? No? Well would you mind taking a photo of me with my hands wrapped around an autumnal brew mug while I stare out the window, curling my lips & singing softly singing to myself?

Ooh. Lunchtime. Gin anyone? Actually I might go shopping for some size 13 clothes *heaves massive arse out of office chair*

Oh I’m just soooo exhausted. But that’s okay! I need to be kind to myself you know?

What Boss? You’re not happy with my work? Stop trolling me! You can’t tell me what to do! That’s it! I’m blocking you!

Well everywunn *sigh* I’m leaving now, I need to rush home & take my fit bloke to the toilet, cook his haute cuisine dinner while my kids eat cheap shite” & then sashay around him sexily in my thing cos I love sex me. See you all tomorrow. I’m so so proud of you all today, I really really am. And you know what? I’m proud of me too!’

This is brilliant! 👏 🤭 😂

Reactions: 4
Why the hell is that poor child sat so close to the TV! She must be neglecting his eyesight as well!
I feel sad that a boy aged 4 uses an X Box. I mean, I'm sure I'd seen all the Hellraiser films in the 90s by the time I was Stan's age but when you become a parent yourself you don't half see things in a completely different way.

Mark looks dead behind the eyes, he probably says nothing to keep the peace cos I bet really she is an absolute cow behind closed doors, my friend’s husband was the same, he did as he was told and was a complete doormat to her, he was a lovely bloke but also had the look of dead behind the eyes too. Charlotte definitely wears the trousers (flares) in that relationship. I bet Mark would love to see more of his mum but bet he’s not allowed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Uncooked pepperoni is pure grease; tried it once and it made me gag. Poor Daisy

• Sick
Reactions: 6

“Hello everywunn.

this is brilliant 🤣 let’s be fair though, with the amount the bedding in that house gets washed it was more than likely the same bedding that Stephen slept on 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This is absolute gold. Oh would that we could send it to her in hard copy, Arial 16, and sit her size 13 arse down in her office chair with a brew in her Halloween mug in hand, and not let her stand up until she’s read this start to finish.

“Hello everywunn.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is absolute gold. Oh would that we could send it to her in hard copy, Arial 16, and sit her size 13 arse down in her office chair with a brew in her Halloween mug in hand, and not let her stand up until she’s read this start to finish.
I forgot to put the wanky wave in …

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.