Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she cooking on that hob with a vase of flowers sat on it?? WTF? How is that safe or sanitary 🤮
And WHY? I honestly don’t understand why anyone would put a vase of flowers on a hob at all - least of all when you’re trying to cook on it. It’s so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I genuinely want to punch her in the face so hard! All those crazy facial expressions! The teeth that resemble new York City and the constant running her fingers through her manky hair whilst frying greasy sausages for her kids! woman!
She’s drunk.

They would be better off having school dinners. It's free for Stan and Daisy but she wouldn't have any content to film
Says a lot when your apparently non fussy kids have packed lunch when they get school lunch for free.

Reactions: 4
I know it’s a bit early, but here’s a thread suggestion:

Gourmet meals for Mark and The Narc, but their kids’ plates are nutritionally stark

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She clearly used a pic of Gemma Coleman for her hair inspo pic as in her warped mind she thinks she looks like her

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion.
#25 Acting like a tool now the cash cows are in school. Just shut your gob and get a job!

Reactions: 12
🙋‍♀️Hi charl, any chance you could treat yourself to a new rug sometime soon? That one you feature most days in your stories puts me right off my Muesli 🤮😩😂it’s bleeping filthy woman!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m dying at her car incident this morning. Just tell him to duck off and watch what he’s doing and move on

Reactions: 7
Omg her stories at the moment!! She talks like a bleeping toddler. She’s getting even worse if that’s possible. Making a huge deal about having to beep at someone god give me strength!! Is this because she rarely leaves that bloody house and costa. Also, was working replying to comments!!!!!!! FFS!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What on earth?! There are no words for that level of banality. I am simultaneously appalled whilst finding it hilarious 😆. So someone makes a mistake whilst driving and Charlotte is 1) unsure about whether to use the horn and then traumatised after at having to do so 2) unable to accept the person’s apology 3) prattling on about how upsetting she found it all an hour later?! Have I got this right??

Even Instagram stories thought nah and cut her off in her prime 😂

“ Working” = replying to comments?! 😂😂. No wonder the Poynton Strangler looks suicidal and is coming down with migraines. It’s like living with a 13 year old 😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wtf is she talking about. Has she never had to beep at someone before? She’s like a child

Reactions: 13
I’m dying at her car incident this morning. Just tell him to duck off and watch what he’s doing and move on
The incident she described would be such a minor part of my day I wouldn't even think to mention it to my partner let alone thousands of strangers. Such a snowflake, god help her when something truly bad happens in her life, she'll need to be sectioned.

And now off to the hairdresser after a busy day shopping and having coffee yesterday. Such an overwhelming life.

Reactions: 23
The incident she described would be such a minor part of my day I wouldn't even think to mention it to my partner let alone thousands of strangers. Such a snowflake, god help her when something truly bad happens in her life, she'll need to be sectioned.

And now off to the hairdresser after a busy day shopping and having coffee yesterday. Such an overwhelming life.
Ffs. I cannot stop laughing. I feel so embarrassed and horrified whilst finding it all unbelievably hilarious. It was like some kind of comedy piss take of influencers 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.