Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1543045
Jesus wept. mark is a grown man! It’s an inconsequential birthday - it’s not hugely important nor relevant to anyone! He’s not a child that needs fawning over. Leave him alone!!

also - for the love of god take that dog to a groomers and get his coat clipped. He looks awful.
Omg his fur is terrible! Look how long the backs of his legs is 😭

I cant bleeping deal with the 100 different facial expressions she does when she's talking! Wtf is it???

Reactions: 8
Notice she covered up Stans school badge today. Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yesterday she's complaining about letting Stan go, today she's moaning about having to go back and forth to pick him up. Which is it Charlotte? You literally can "work" anytime because you don't have a proper job. She's clearly doing all the school runs herself but in the next breath she says Mark's gone into Manchester as he needs to get out of the house 🤣 what exactly makes this guy so special? Why is she so obsessed? What is he escaping from, he does duck all.
He's escaping from her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she believes the only way to look nice is to show as much boobs and skin as possible. And anyone that thinks otherwise is a prude/shaming people for their bodies. So for her, wearing a black bra is perfect with a white shirt because it highlights her boobs and shows off her skin. She’s so weird!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think she believes the only way to look nice is to show as much boobs and skin as possible. And anyone that thinks otherwise is a prude/shaming people for their bodies. So for her, wearing a black bra is perfect with a white shirt because it highlights her boobs and shows off her skin. She’s so weird!!!
Not as if she has nice boobs to show off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi, everywun. Hope you’re having aaaa loveLLLeee day. Can’t beLLLieve Stanners has the audacity to start school, LLLike who am I going to exploit now? Maaaark has gone to Manchester, because he’s basicaLLLy a drip and doesn’t help with the kids… this that and the other. MurrrLLLin is still depressed but I’ll stiLLL be at Costafortune because it helps maintain my size 13 figure. Hope you’re all weLLL and I’ll see U LLLater. Byeeee *silly wave*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi, everywun. Hope you’re having aaaa loveLLLeee day. Can’t beLLLieve Stanners has the audacity to start school, LLLike who am I going to exploit now? Maaaark has gone to Manchester, because he’s basicaLLLy a drip and doesn’t help with the kids… this that and the other. MurrrLLLin is still depressed but I’ll stiLLL be at Costafortune because it helps maintain my size 13 figure. Hope you’re all weLLL and I’ll see U LLLater. Byeeee *silly wave*
You missed so many 'like' words though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You always know if she’s wearing something new as she’s usually feeling herself in it so does an outfit of the day and wears it non stop for the next 6-8 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You always know if she’s wearing something new as she’s usually feeling herself in it so does an outfit of the day and wears it non stop for the next 6-8 weeks.
Speaking of which, shall I make a missing persons poster for the flares?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here we go again….”mum guilt gets the better of you doesn’t it🤷‍♀️
Funny that mum guilt never bothers you when your exploiting your poorly looking kids for a wage packet huh😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Here we go again….”mum guilt gets the better of you doesn’t it🤷‍♀️
Funny that mum guilt never bothers you when your exploiting your poorly looking kids for a wage packet huh😡
I don’t even think this happened, she’s making it up just for the attention 😂

Reactions: 8
07B43741-CF78-4325-9EF0-1D9742DCAC00.png

I’d put MONEY on (if they actually said that) that it’s only because Charlottes been complaining (about herself, not because she actually cares).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If he did say that, which he didn’t, it’s only because Charlotte has made it sound like he’s off to war never to return again.

Reactions: 24
Oh gosh, as a parent to a boy who's a similar age to Stan it absolutely breaks my heart that he's (has he?) said that. Why isn't he gonna get a 'mama day' - every bleeping day is a 'mama day' when you're a parent. Sharing that has confirmed that you're a bleeping terrible parent Charlotte, not a good one. You disgrace.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 1561069

I’d put MONEY on (if they actually said that) that it’s only because Charlottes been complaining (about herself, not because she actually cares).
I mean Stan didn’t say that.
She can’t spend a day with him at the weekend? No cause she’s selfish and tries to not spend time alone with her kids. Would rather eat cheese, drink wine and read a book.

I have 2 kids and manage to spend time with them one on one and I work full time.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.