Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The journalist thing creases me up every time she says it!!!!!! It’s embarrassing. She went to Uni and did a crappy journalism course, what, 15 years ago, she’s never ever worked as a journalist in her life and she’s never even worked within the media. She had a job at her uncles firm posting copy - which is a basic, entry level job. That’s it! It’s like taking a 2 day first aid course and then claiming to be a Doctor!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
How often do those kids have pizza ffs? If we have pizza it’s because I can’t be assed cooking after a long week of working opposites shifts to my partner around our disabled son! They have pizza so much! And do they ever eat as a family!? Those kids are so down her list of priorities ☹
They seem to eat pizza at least once every week, sometimes twice. I know I’ve said this before but why won’t she just cook a big pot of something that can easily be heated up? Like, a big pot of chicken curry for example. It’s easy to make, you can do it first thing in the morning and then pop it in the fridge. Put dinner on the table for the kids and eat WITH THEM and then it Mark is running late he can heat some up when he gets home. It’s just so lazy, putting in frozen pizzas and letting them eat it alone because she’s pissed at 5pm and going to make some flamboyant dinner for Mark. Like, fuck Mark. He’s a grown man. He can reheat and eat something when he gets home. Her priority should be making her kids a proper nutritious meal and sitting down at the table with them to eat, to actually engage with them over a shared meal. Her kids are like an afterthought - she thinks of herself first & foremost, then social media/“work”, then Mark, then somewhere behind all that is the kids. I honestly think she’s a disgrace.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Pass the fucking sick bag! Apparently Frank isn't online much! But works in IT! 🤪
Well maybe you should be mate, 'cos your wife covertly films you and pimps out your kids for adverts, and it's all online for 1000s of STRANGERS to view at any time.
He’s not online much aye

SO WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS SHIT ONLINE WHERE HE WONT SEE IT?!!

the Attention seeking is unbearable.

seriously Charlotte, you shacked up with the office gay guy and you are now his beard. Well done.

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
That reel is such a gross invasion of those kids' privacy and is a new low.
Charl, you need to educate yourself about the fucking internet, safeguarding, consent and your children's right to privacy. You have filmed your 4 year old half undressed and you've included a shot of the school logo on your daughter's school jumper. We already know where you live and now we definitely know where your children go to school!!! Are you really that dense and desperate for likes and validation from STRANGERS that you've compromised the safety of your children.

• Angry
  • Wow

Woodoo

Chatty Member
View attachment 1599780

apparently this is “dinner” for 3 children….

- a small bowl of crisps
- slices of watermelon
- doughnuts
- chocolate buttons
- cocktail sausages
- some sort of frozen oven cooked chicken skewers
- hummus
- a few bits of cucumber/carrott and baby tomatoes

this is APPALLING. Like, not even joking. This is just the laziest rubbish I’ve seen. She’s been at home ALL DAY. She’s had HOURS to prepare an evening meal. There is no excuse at all for why she hasn’t made them dinner. Even if it was something easy like fish fingers, chips & peas or something like that. Who the fuck gives kids DOUGHNUTS for dinner? What goes through her head?
This is absolutely APPALLING. How can she call that a “dinner” for 3 growing kids?!
she’s a fat, lazy bitch. Even pasta with cheese, cucumber and then that shit ready to eat chicken on the side, would be better and just as quick as this! Of course her and Mark are having the tacos. She’s a disgrace. She’s my most hated “influencer” at the moment.

• Heart

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Chocolate buttons 'because it's Friday' 🤣

🎵 Pizza on Monday
Pepperami on Tuesday
Chocolate buttons on Wednesdays and on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays
Costa on Sunday

• Haha

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Oh gosh, as a parent to a boy who's a similar age to Stan it absolutely breaks my heart that he's (has he?) said that. Why isn't he gonna get a 'mama day' - every fucking day is a 'mama day' when you're a parent. Sharing that has confirmed that you're a fucking terrible parent Charlotte, not a good one. You disgrace.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
But if she makes that lunchbox, it serves as compensation for being an absent, unattentive, uncaring, shit, sorry excuse for a mother. She can create it. Look at it. Rest assured 'look I made my child a good lunch, I must be a good mum'. It's purpose is to make HER feel better (remember Charlotte only does things for herself) and she thinks the school will think she's Super Mummy too. That lunchbox is for HER. It's content. It's revenue. It's not for her kids at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

countryisbroken

I honestly can’t believe how much she lies ! Watching her stuff is just comedy from start to finish , she lies about her size , she lies about being busy , she lies about not getting time to herself , she lies about being uncomfortable doing “stuff for her “ she lies about the amount of food she eats , she lies and lies and lies .
She relishes in being a “ victim “ she harps on about the last two years being hard as if she experienced anything remotely difficult which she didn’t !
She plays the meek and mild girl next door type but she’s an absolute bitch , it can be seen with her replies to people ! She’s spoiled and she’s over indulged! We all know she reads here and I hope you read this Charlotte and I hope you understand how pathetic you and the whole influencer culture is ! Lazy bunch of useless morons

• Heart
She is the EXACT reason why people who truly suffer have to jump through hoops and pretty much beg for treatment and to be taken seriously. She’s absolutely disgusting

• Angry
Maybe no one’s asking any questions because the banks are busy pulling their mortgages as we speak due to the chaos over whether there needs to be an emergency interest rate rise

Can someone pop on and ask Charlotte if she think there should have been a report by the Office for Fiscal Responsibility prior to the budgetary statement and, if there had been, would that have calmed the markets and stopped the need for emergency intervention by the Bank of England? I would be so interested to hear her thoughts on this 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
If he did say that, which he didn’t, it’s only because Charlotte has made it sound like he’s off to war never to return again.