Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't she take the pill? And she said she was sick last night? Could this be an excuse for an 'accidental' baby no4?

Doesn't she take the pill? And she said she was sick last night? Could this be an excuse for an 'accidental' baby no4?
Just refreshed the page and saw its been said šŸ˜… we aren't daft are we šŸ˜…

Reactions: 5
Sweet Lord, surely Charl isnā€™t that lazy that sheā€™ll have another baby rather than get herself an actual job now the cash cows are all in school?!

Btw where did she mention peeing on sticks? Missed that.

Sweet Lord, surely Charl isnā€™t that lazy that sheā€™ll have another baby rather than get herself an actual job now the cash cows are all in school?!

Btw where did she mention peeing on sticks? Missed that.
Rosie Henshaw didšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
in her stories about the headaches she said ā€œIv even been peeing on sticksā€šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Now sheā€™s finally realised her eyes might be causing the headaches I wonder if it will finally click that she needs to ensure her daughter wears her glasses also? Stupid idiot woman šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
Now sheā€™s finally realised her eyes might be causing the headaches I wonder if it will finally click that she needs to ensure her daughter wears her glasses also? Stupid idiot woman šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Nah itā€™s charl remember who only cares about charlšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm glad to see the reminder about how phone overuse will contribute to headaches has helped though! Silence since that was posted!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thing is she takes a lot of vitamins doesn't she. I know some can stop your contraception working properly so you are advised not to take it (think Agnus castus is one which I'm sure iv seen her show on stories but not sure 100%) she should be careful really unless she wants an accidental pregnancy (well its content isn't it?!)

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s so infantile it stresses me out. Why does she talk like a child? Going to the doctors for a couple of headaches ffs. How this woman makes it through day to day baffles me šŸ¤£

Reactions: 15
Auto captions doing her dirty here šŸ¤£
Why does she always pull that face when she talks! Itā€™s so irritating!! If itā€™s not the squeaky baby voice itā€™s stupid bloody facial expressions. Sheā€™s gonna need Botox if she carries on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she's another one who's starting to piss me off lately!
Me too and I used to really enjoy her contentšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøBut like all these so called ā€œinfluencersā€ if your not licking Rosieā€™s arse she goes off on one Iā€™m sorry but they stick themselves online so leave themselves wide open to being criticised itā€™s human nature.šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
I am confused. I thought Charlotte hasnā€™t been to the hairdresser for ages as she had no time etc etc etc. But here she is on the hairdresserā€™s insta page on 10 August this year having a baylayage refresh? So a month ago?
Yes and Charlotte saying it cost around Ā£150 at the time

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I am confused. I thought Charlotte hasnā€™t been to the hairdresser for ages as she had no time etc etc etc. But here she is on the hairdresserā€™s insta page on 10 August this year having a baylayage refresh? So a month ago?
10 Aug was a Wednesday in the summer hols. So Shark was at home looking after the children AND working?

I donā€™t understand how those plates of processed crap and fruit are any easier to prepare than a quick homemade pasta dish? She could prep and freeze the sauce! Makes no sense

Reactions: 7
Here's some advice Charl, stay off your phone, stop boozing, lay off the Costas and take your dog for regular walks. That'll help to clear your head you bleeping muppet. And blaming your children starting school as the reason why you haven't been able to go before is horrible AND A bleeping LIE. And anyway if you're worried why hasn't Frank done an early finish so you can go?
The rest of us manage go to GP appointments in the evenings after finishing work 'cos we've got real jobs. Pathetic witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
04553C9A-A5A4-4150-8C3E-9435F82358FC.jpeg

apparently this is ā€œdinnerā€ for 3 childrenā€¦.

- a small bowl of crisps
- slices of watermelon
- doughnuts
- chocolate buttons
- cocktail sausages
- some sort of frozen oven cooked chicken skewers
- hummus
- a few bits of cucumber/carrott and baby tomatoes

this is APPALLING. Like, not even joking. This is just the laziest rubbish Iā€™ve seen. Sheā€™s been at home ALL DAY. Sheā€™s had HOURS to prepare an evening meal. There is no excuse at all for why she hasnā€™t made them dinner. Even if it was something easy like fish fingers, chips & peas or something like that. Who the duck gives kids DOUGHNUTS for dinner? What goes through her head?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I thought the taco kit she was raving about earlier saying you have to coat the chicken then shred it etc was a family dinner. Silly me! Must be mistaking her for a mother that doesn't despise her children šŸ™„ So the kids get processed cold chicken and fruit with the lowest nutritional value YET AGAIN whilst her and Mark have freshly prepared tacos with all the trimmings. Absolute w*nker

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.