Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

styrofoamplates

“Perfect way to spend a morning” They did this THIS morning and she’s already had to post it on social media!? I don’t know what the time difference is but it’s barely gone midday in the UK 😩

Also it says a lot that she’s almost apologising for not being able to take photos in the cave, like, just live your life girl, your followers aren’t bothered?? It’s almost like it’s not worth experiencing if she doesn’t get to show it to as many people as possible
View attachment 1434187
Is that Tyrone and Fizz?

• Haha
Reactions: 74

wordzalad

VIP Member
Could someone PLEASE write a Carrie Hope Fletcher-esque one shot about this? 😩
Fuck it.

This is called In Every Universe

Cassie Faith Arrows was so in love, in fact she was LOUDLY in love with….I forget what name we gave him, let’s say it’s James Capulet. It had been a tough three months that she was single, but now she had James, she would never let him go.

The pair had live, laugh and loved their way to Croatia where they took in the lovely sights of the country, such as sun loungers, Cassie’s legs and the mirror. They compared selfies, stared into mirrors, had sex whilst thinking of themselves, shared lipless kisses and accidentally cosplayed as Tyrone and Fizz from Corrie.

One memorable evening, Cassie went down to the restaurant where she interacted with the token minorities; a black man whose defining trait was he looked a bit like the first black actor Cassie could think of having different hair, eyes, and build, a woman who was 4’3” and fit the medical definition of achondroplasia and the only thing Cassie noticed was that she took small steps, a trans man who Cassie addressed as his name to show that she is an ally by providing the bare minimum courtesy…just don’t ask what his name was, she forgot, and his wife who was in a wheelchair as she had a missing leg. Cassie would notice, as she wheeled away that she had the pansexual flag. Pansexual is when you like all genders…one could even say that by displaying her pride she was loving out loud regardless of gender.

Once Cassie had spent time with her token minorities, she went out in her not like other girls outfit of a hideous dress, and boots from a really indie, underground brand called Doc Martens. She went on her phone and sighed that James had taken two minutes not 30 seconds to like her latest selfie. Something was wrong. Maybe those horrible Tittlers had got to him!

She ran like a track star down to the beach….only to see a beautiful display of “I L Y” written in the sand. Cassie had to tell the gram…she opened her phone and began composing an paragraph about how she, a poor child who had grown up with the horrors of being middle class, had been shown love. And there….was James!

James wore only his speedos and he was down on one knee! Finally Cassie was getting the moment she had wanted. Sadly this was not at Disney land so she couldn’t call herself and him, Eric and Ariel in true Disney adult fashion.

“Cassie, I have loved you from the moment you Group messaged us looking for anyone as a rebound…I have loved you in all the universes forever… Well forever is an exaggeration but in one universe forever started like five months ago. will you marry me”

“oh my god, totally, this is so going on Instagram” Cassie exclaimed excitedly as she fished out her phone and snapped pictures. She would upload these once she’d decided on whether it should go before or after the q&a That she’d ask herself . “Of course I will” she was delighted.

She realised James was fishing in his own Speedo’s for something of his own! It was a ring! A suitably hideous ring!

“Oh James, it sets off my look perfectly”

James stood up exposing his crack, matching her own and the pair skipped off into the sunset to find the validation they so desperately craved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
He's not wrong - it does sum up the holiday, because they spent most of it arms outstretched holding a bloody phone.

Carrie Hope Fletcher - Hold the Phone, Boyfriend's in the Speedo Zone

• Haha
Reactions: 68

ruthg19

Sorry I’m late to the game on this, but with regards to sun_and_stars, Carrie direct-messaging critical fans is nothing new. I don’t think I’ve talked about this here before, probably because I didn’t want her to recognise my profile as a tattler and block me. But she’s blocked me from stories anyway, so whatever.

When she did the whole heteroflexible thing, I had been a huge fan. I went to all of her meet and greets, saw her shows, bought all of her books. So naturally, I was really disappointed. So I’m commented on the post expressing that, although I was a big fan, I was also queer, and this had really upset me. Carrie *immediately* slid into my DMs. She said she’d recognised my profile from meet and greets, and wanted to chat directly about my comment. She went full defensive mode, saying that I had no way of knowing her sexuality, that sexuality was a spectrum, that she’s sometimes felt queer, etc etc. I reiterated my issues about the word ‘heteroflexible’ and the way her sudden queerness had come up, and she just deflected and then said she didn’t know that heteroflexible was offensive. Then she thanked me for my constructive criticism, before promptly blocking me from viewing her stories.

I was a bit gutted. All I wanted to do was pass feedback onto my favourite creator, only to be barraged with this slew of defensive crap. I had been an occasional tattle/guru gossip lurker before (although I liked Carrie a lot, I did understand some of the critiques)…but this made me a fully-fledged poster. She treats her fans like crap. If they’re spewing tonnes of adoration and spending cash on gifts, she barely acknowledges them. If they make one comment that could be perceived as a slight, she’ll spend all her emotional labour, time and resources on making sure they never critique her again. It’s utterly pathetic.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

Kat5998

VIP Member
Joel definitely seems like the type of guy to rub his hands together and go pwoarrr when he sees Carrie naked

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

mayhem

One of Carrie's answers on that comment was like "go live your life, we're living ours". Carrie, you've been replying to a stranger on the internet over and over again to prove your point (whichever it is), I don't think you are the best person to give advice to anybody...

• Haha
Reactions: 61