Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hand on face gives slight ownership/controlling vibes, especially as she isn't reciprocating
She can’t because she’s to busy outstretching her arm with a camera during their ‘romantic moment’ that isn’t staged at all. Pathetic really. Couldn’t wait to have her all to himself but has literally shared her arse crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The kissing selfies are sooo self-indulgent and narcissistic.
It is pathetic.
Also those cat eye sunglasses don't suit Carrie at all

Reactions: 16
The first time Joel looks normal, nice...by the table. See how much better without pulling those stupid faces?

Reactions: 11
Not to be completely ot, but the cocktails she's drinking looks rank. Absolutely none of the ones she's posted looks appetising.

Reactions: 2
Not to be completely ot, but the cocktails she's drinking looks rank. Absolutely none of the ones she's posted looks appetising.
Those drinks at all inclusive are FILLED with sugar and mixers like juices and very little booze--hence needing multiple as seen on the little side table.
They make my teeth hurt!

Have we discussed this "tattoo" yet? Surely believed that it was just a temporary one when it first appeared, but it looks like it's here to stay.
Did her nephews pen that on her with sharpie? Because it looks like a child doodled in their schoolbook.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The kissing photos, aside from being gross, just look so awkward. They aren’t attractive or sexy, they just look strange. The way his chin is extended and noses squashed. Not cute.

Also Carrie needs to stop sticking her tongue behind her teeth like this. It looks bizarre.
When I had headshots done, the photographer said loads of people do this thinking it gives them the best smile but it actually looks terrible lol

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The kissing photos, aside from being gross, just look so awkward. They aren’t attractive or sexy, they just look strange. The way his chin is extended and noses squashed. Not cute.
The way he's leaning in so much just makes it look like she's trying to get away. The hand on the chin is to make sure she can't ha.

Reactions: 8
Probably got a little pocket inside his speedos for the ring
There's plenty of empty room, that's for sure. 🤣🤣

About the full body photo in the black bikini, for someone claiming to be body positive she sure made a huge effort to look half her actual size in that photo. That's being a hypocrite if you ask me.

Before someone comes at me, it's one thing to look your best which we all want in a photo and it's another to look like a completely different person, especially when you're so keen on shouting from the rooftops how proud you are of your size.

Reactions: 10
obviously I can't dictate what's talked about here but really not a fan of people making fun of Joel's, ahem, size and the way his arm hair grows?? like he can't help that and you never know if anyone reading this thread will happen to have those same physical traits🤷🤷
Men's body hair can grow in various ways and not all of them attractive...and yep we can do something about it. Male grooming isn't exactly new. If he doesn't want to (and carrie finds him attractive) then that's absolutely fine, but it's wrong to say a man can't help things like that. I also know plenty of men and women who find that unattractive on a man.

As for his 'size', pretty sure most people here are being tongue in cheek , but again he could get better fitting speedos.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was thinking this is the most I’ve ever seen Carrie drinking…does she have to be sloshed to remain in a relationship with Joel 😅 also damn Debbie, I feel like that’s a direct statement towards not liking Joel 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.