Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woke debacle reminds me of the absolute tit show on Elle Darby's thread with Olivia...if you know you know šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She clearly wants to beat Oliver in the ā€˜who is the quickest and best at moving onā€™ game. He went on cute romantic trips to Europe so she has to do it. The only thing is, heā€™s not watching and he doesnā€™t care. Heā€™s too busy authentically enjoying his life. And without having to tell us, adamantly, over and over again, itā€™s actually clear heā€™s happy and in love.

As someone else noted, when he got one or two critical comments on his holiday posts he didnā€™t engage, start dmā€™ing paragraph long sob stories, getting his new gf and others to jump in and defend him. He ignored and deleted because unlike Carrie he has nothing to prove and no chip on his shoulder. Heā€™s won without ever joining her buzzard competition.
I agree! This is another thing which certifies she isn't madly in love with Joel and it's all for show. She's posting pointedly at Oliver, someone newly loved up doesn't spare a second thought for their ex. It's all so patently false

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m just shocked by how much theyā€™re posting themselves naked on a beach when their friends and family follow them. Maybe Iā€™m just a prude, but I wouldnā€™t wanna advertise that Iā€™m bollock naked outside with my boyfriend whoā€™s also in his birthday suit if my brother/parents could see it?? Surely they donā€™t go ā€˜oh what fun, a picture of my sister/daughter stark naked! Better secreenshot this so I never lose it!ā€™

Reactions: 27
ā€œPerfect way to spend a morningā€ They did this THIS morning and sheā€™s already had to post it on social media!? I donā€™t know what the time difference is but itā€™s barely gone midday in the UK šŸ˜©

Also it says a lot that sheā€™s almost apologising for not being able to take photos in the cave, like, just live your life girl, your followers arenā€™t bothered?? Itā€™s almost like itā€™s not worth experiencing if she doesnā€™t get to show it to as many people as possible
9855EAE7-886D-4502-A22F-0FB300CB9BAB.jpeg

Reactions: 12
How many posts do they need to do to convince everyone theyā€™re ā€œhaving the best timeā€!!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Iā€™m just shocked by how much theyā€™re posting themselves naked on a beach when their friends and family follow them. Maybe Iā€™m just a prude, but I wouldnā€™t wanna advertise that Iā€™m bollock naked outside with my boyfriend whoā€™s also in his birthday suit if my brother/parents could see it?? Surely they donā€™t go ā€˜oh what fun, a picture of my sister/daughter stark naked! Better secreenshot this so I never lose it!ā€™
Especially given in an earlier post from the holiday Carrieā€™s gran commented and Joel said he canā€™t wait to meet her!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Tbf if they weren't posted anything at all then we'd all be speculating that something was wrong or that they'd broken up šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Joel's repost of her grid post in his stories.... Give it a rest with the excessive exclamation points already!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Especially given in an earlier post from the holiday Carrieā€™s gran commented and Joel said he canā€™t wait to meet her!!
Theyā€™re definitely that couple at the family party that gets wayyy two touchy feely after a couple glasses of echo falls

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ā€œPerfect way to spend a morningā€ They did this THIS morning and sheā€™s already had to post it on social media!? I donā€™t know what the time difference is but itā€™s barely gone midday in the UK šŸ˜©

Also it says a lot that sheā€™s almost apologising for not being able to take photos in the cave, like, just live your life girl, your followers arenā€™t bothered?? Itā€™s almost like itā€™s not worth experiencing if she doesnā€™t get to show it to as many people as possible
View attachment 1434187
Is that Tyrone and Fizz?

• Haha
Reactions: 74
In regards to the tonsillitis thingā€¦ it is contagious and she very definitely could have spread it to Jamie when she was in Heathers (if he still had his tonsils). You can be contagious for up to 2 weeks and she went undiagnosed for about a month! Both viral and bacterial tonsillitis can be spread through kissing, coughing, sneezing, close contact ! A real doctor would have told her this so either she was lying to you about talking to her doctor or was just making stuff up in general. The way her lying has been exposed lately I wouldnā€™t trust her as far as I could throw her!
When she saw ENT during Cinderella they said her tonsils were scarred from tonsillitis. Wonder if this wouldnā€™t have happened if she rested at the time?

Reactions: 5
Tbf if they weren't posted anything at all then we'd all be speculating that something was wrong or that they'd broken up šŸ¤£
Which could have been avoided with a little message like ā€œhey guys, weā€™re off on our holiday and will spend a few days offline xxā€œ and come back with a Croatia photo dump :)
Butā€¦even as Iā€™m typing this I realize it would have been super uncharacteristic for either of them, so yeah, I probably would have thought something is wrong lol šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 20
Unpopular opinion (although I'm not sure if it's actually my opinion, I can't decide :LOL: ) but could it be Carrie and Joel are in a genuinely happy relationship with no love bombing, no red flags, nothing sinister? Could they perhaps just really have met the right person for each other and are so happy they love to share it? For us it seems like too much but don't forget these are people who are obsessed with social media and are always on their phones. I see it at restaurants and out and about all the time, couples on their phones, doing photos, doing videos - and these are people who don't have large social media followings! For Carrie at least this is part of her life so will seem normal for her?
Also Joel always does gushing posts about his friends so it's just a touch more ott as this is a girl he is in love with!

I get the impression that Carrie felt insecure about eating and her body and wasn't hugely supported by Oliver, he was probably a smaller eater, now with Joel they both enjoy food and aren't slim slim and she's having a great time being encouraged and loved no matter what! I do feel like she might get bigger than she is because of this though :LOL: which is fine if she will stay happy!

I was in a relationship where I wasn't very happy but it's only after leaving and meeting my current bf have I looked back and seen how bad it was. This just seems like how Carrie is feeling and now she feels like I do, supported and loved for herself and not having to tiptoe around! I put on weight too! šŸ˜…
Yes I do not see anything particularly sinister with Joel, a stage 9 cling on and clout chaser he may be but I do not think he is this mastermind abusive manipulator (although one response mentioned in a previous post did give off manipulative vibes)

I looked at Joel's Facebook earlier and everything is public, he has very clearly been a chronic over-sharer for a long time! With Carrie also being the same it is a lot to take in!

I do still question how genuine everything is on both sides, I do still believe this relationship has a lot of disingenuous advantages for them both - she gets her adoration needs met, gets to "prove" she is over Oliver, is not left single and Joel gets the glory and fame from being with somebody well known, builds his following and also gets to play the part of Dream Boyfriend.
Maybe there are genuine feelings and attraction as well and maybe over time we will start to see a more relaxed and honest relationship from them both? But as I said before, only time will tell!

JFC the bottom comment.... Carrie should be banned from Instagram for promoting unhealthy relationships to children....

• Haha
Joel's repost of her grid post in his stories.... Give it a rest with the excessive exclamation points already!!!!!!!!
This abuse of the exclamation points makes me think any interaction with him in real life must be like this

23qcot.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not defending her but tonsillitis itself isn't contagious but the viruses that cause it definitely are, she should have been told to rest and drink plenty of fluids until her symptoms had passed. And if she'd been seeing a doctor for the tonsillitis symptoms and they'd lasted more than a week then she should have been tested for glandular fever which is contagious especially through kissing. So she either made up the tonsillitis to make excuses for any rubbish performances in Heather's or she actually had glandular fever and just didn't want anyone else kissing Jamie.
From someone who used to get tonsillitis about four times a year it can be really contagious. Of it is the viral version and it's very difficult to tell between the two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.