Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newbie to Tattle but I used to follow Carrie back in the GuruGossip days when she infamously posted as herself 😂 I’m trying to catch up on everything and have frequently seen mentioned her bad behaviour during Cinders and towards ALW in general. I was just wondering if anyone had a brief summary of what actually happened, or just a good place to start reading the threads in regards to it? It’s all a bit daunting and the cringe is INTENSE 😅

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 15
Not to change the subject, but I’m rewatching Doctor Who, and guess what!! Billie Piper has blonde hair and brown eyes!!

I don’t think she ever had an identity crisis over it! I’m surprised Carrie didn’t list her as an idol considering how much of a massive whovian she was back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can see she has a film camera on her reel, she has never mentioned using one, but you know who has? A certain Oliver posted photos from a film camera with his partner on a holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The matching crack pics are unbelievable yet weirdly unsurprising

the speed they’re going I bet in 2 days time tattle will be discussing the sex tape of them Carrie posted to her Instagram story in between posts of her promoting her childrens book

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The matching crack pics are unbelievable yet weirdly unsurprising

the speed they’re going I bet in 2 days time tattle will be discussing the sex tape of them Carrie posted to her Instagram story in between posts of her promoting her childrens book
Oh god, not a sex tape🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Urgh, starting the day with Joel’s toenails and Carrie’s butt crack. Could they be any more revolting?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The caption under the latest foot pic... Her spirit really has aged 20 years in the three months she's been with Joe(l).

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think it was a bit weird that Joel shared the video of Buzz and Buddy opening for Mcfly on his story? I get their Aunty is his girlfriend but I don’t feel like he knows the rest of the family like that?

Reactions: 23
They are clearly posting for tattles benefit now. I am almost sure of it. Which is bizarre because a lot of their followers won’t even know what tattle is and just think they’ve lost the plot

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.