Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
most recent updates:

went to disney with Tom & Gi on what was a questionably paid-for trip - at least the trip on the Disney cruise was, of which she posted one Instagram story about not paying then deleted it.

got back & went immediately to croatia with Joel, who looks /delighted/ to be there, and shared their exact location amongst other things in order to be super safe

also compared carrier to several other disney characters, and is #sorrynotsorry for the apparent spam on instagram

Reactions: 19
Somehow I can see Tom and her family getting annoyed by Joel at family parties. Tom will probably get sick of being tagged and her mum will probably have a Proudness-Off fight over who is more HASHTAG PROUD.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I noticed on the pic she posted of her and Joel he replied to Scott and this other person who looks like an older lady. Wonder if she’s a relative of Carrie’s that he can’t wait to meet?!

They have moved so fast in their relationship so think it’s definitely marriage and kids next!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I noticed on the pic she posted of her and Joel he replied to Scott and this other person who looks like an older lady. Wonder if she’s a relative of Carrie’s that he can’t wait to meet?!

They have moved so fast in their relationship so think it’s definitely marriage and kids next!
It’s her grandmother.

Reactions: 7
It’s her grandmother.
So he’s never met her but jumps in to reply to her on Carrie’s post?! He’s SO overkeen 🙈

Oh dear, put me off my breakfast seeing a photo of his arse crack this morning! 🤮

Why does he keep tagging the holiday company if it wasn’t gifted?

For such a ‘new’ couple on their first holiday together they’re spending far too much time filming stuff for Instagram!

Reactions: 31
Does anyone else finds Joel's attempts at promoting / advertising totally weird?
"You MUST book your holiday with this lady NOW"
" The BEST room smells, get them NOW"

It's not a genuine description of why he likes the products / services, just a really aggressive order to go and buy it. Totally puts me off tbh.

Reactions: 33
So he’s never met her but jumps in to reply to her on Carrie’s post?! He’s SO overkeen 🙈
She watched the Instagram live he did before his first show at Hamilton and he replied to her message and said something to her about how he can’t wait to meet her it felt very weird 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Oh dear, put me off my breakfast seeing a photo of his arse crack this morning! 🤮

Why does he keep tagging the holiday company if it wasn’t gifted?

For such a ‘new’ couple on their first holiday together they’re spending far too much time filming stuff for Instagram!
He gives me the major ick. Seeing his arse crack made me sick. Why would you post a video of that?!🤢🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
The combination of her rubbing his shoulder, all that side boob and his hairy chest made me vomit in my mouth a little bit.
9A90FFE3-30B0-485B-8BAD-3D5FD8FF1934.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
We should start a fundraiser to pay for hypnotism for the other couples at the resort so that they may forget the no doubt copious PDA from these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The way he replied to Scott's comment seemed kinda rude to me... He said "Wish you were here, however you would be drunk & melting".
In Carrie's videos in the past, Scott's dislike of heat has been featured, so I think it's just how he jokes about himself, but still. It's different when someone else comments about things you joke about. And so what if he had been drunk if he had been there.... Many people drink while on holiday, and Joel is just assuming. Maybe he wouldn't have drunk much at all. And in any case, kinda weird to even talk about Scott being there when it's clearly a couple's holiday. Scott wouldn't want to be a third wheel to you and Carrie being annoyingly couple-y, Joel.

Edit: Carrie has liked his comment. Scott hasn't. Carrie likes to joke at Scott's expense and has taught Joel her ways.

Reactions: 18
He gives me the major ick. Seeing his arse crack made me sick. Why would you post a video of that?!🤢🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
You can tell he’s breathing in when she turns the camera on him!

His video is just as bad of them sunbathing and her reaching over to stroke his (hairy) shoulder!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.